Justification by Faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
Justification by Faith is in two senses, First and foremost Its Justification by the Faith / Faithfulness of Jesus christ. For its by this Faith alone how The elect obtain Justification before God, by the Blood and obdience of Jesus christ, for all whom He died in their place and stead..rom 5:9Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.Note, being Now Justified by His blood, not our Faith + His blood, thats a false Gospel, but by His blood..to whom is this True of ? Not only the roman believers, but to all the election of grace of all time..Thats who Justified by His blood..18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men[of all time] to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men [of all time] unto justification of life. 19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.Again no mention of our Faith as a securing means of Justification unto Life or being made righteous, but soley the obedience and righteousness of One Jesus christ..This constitutes the Faith / faithfulness of Jesus christ..Therefore its written The Faith of Jesus christ:Gal 2:16Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.20I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.In Faithfulness Jesus christ Loved the elect and gave himself for them..Then in a secondary sense and premised on the First and foremost, the elect sinner is Justified consiously, by the regenerating work of the Holy Ghost, because of their previous justification by the work of Christ, they now have that revealed to them by God the Holy Ghost through the Gospel..but be careful not to confuse the recieving experientially the status of Justification before God [by the work of christ] with the experiential aspect of conscience Justification by the work of the Holy Ghost upon and in the already Justified before God sinner.. 1 cor 6:11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.Now, though the work of the Holy Ghost is extremely Important and needed for the enjoyment of the work of christ in the elects behalf, His blessed work should never be on the same level or above the Justifying work of the Son of God upon the cross..to do so leads to heresy and anti christ teaching.For it was not the Work of the Holy Ghost to die in the place of elect sinners for 1 cor 15:3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;This scripture teaches Christ died for our [the elect] sins, but not a word about the Holy Ghost dying for the sins of the elect. Isa 53:6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him [Jesus christ] the iniquity of us all.Here, the iniquties of the elect were laid upon him [Jesus christ] and not the Holy Ghost..Rom 5 9 declares Having been Justified [declarede rigteous] by the blood of Jesus christ, but not a word about being Justified by the work of the Holy Ghost blood..Finally Jesus states that the Holy Ghost will not speak of Himself [ draw attention to Himself] but should Glorifiy Him..Jn 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine [My accomplishment], and shall shew it unto you.He shall recieve of the finished accomplished Justification of Gods elect through Jesus christ and on their behalf, and shew [ reveal] it to them..To confuse or mix the Two types of Justification, Legal and experiential[consious] is fatal..and will not go unpunished..and only those not taught by our Covenant God is at peril..__________________

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Note, being Now Justified by His blood, not our Faith + His blood, thats a false Gospel, but by His blood..to whom is this True of ? Not only the roman believers, but to all the election of grace of all time..Thats who Justified by His blood..
What are you talking about??
For its by this Faith alone how The elect obtain Justification before God, by the Blood and obedience of Jesus christ
I am confused, you seem to be contradicting your point.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
savedbygrace57;71389]Justification by Faith is in two senses said:
To savedbygrace57There are several aspects to faith and you have left some out. Not on purpose of course but you must include us humans (and our faith) in the equation as well.You are correct about the faith of Jesus as key to salvation , but we also must have faith in the faith Jesus had . Got that ?? If your head hurts , so does mine sometimes.Let me lay it out in a simple manner. Tell me if you agree:God told Abraham to place his son on a rock (altar) and sacrifice him (kill him) Abraham was obedient.I cannot think of anything harder than a father doing such a thing to his son. But Abraham did not start out his day planning to kill his son. He started out his day doing what God clearly instructed him to do. He did so by faith , which means he trusted God knew what he was doing.Abraham's son did not die that day.Jesus Christ (by faith) was obedient to God and came down here to be sacrificed . He did so by faith in the fact that he trusted God knew what he was doing. Jesus was obedient by faith . They killed him on the cross , but to this day Jesus is alive. I cannot imagine his last few minutes , he must have felt abandoned.The sacrifice of God's Son opened a new door to salvation previously unheard of. A salvation based on faith.For who?Humans who believe , (by our own faith) , what Jesus accomplished (by his own faith) to trust in this salvation plan of God.Abraham proved his faith , Jesus likewise. The rest is up to us.Point is , each one of us humans play a part in this faith equation. The other fellows have already done their part.If we do not have faith and a complete trust in what God is doing , we have nothing. Those who have little faith , or who's faith is weak , are also accepted. Many examples are given in The new Testament for those who are interested. At least some faith is required on our part. It is mandatory. Then proof is given , each of us in our own measure , and our faith can increase.Those (humans) down here with huge faith , have had to sacrifice much. However , not many of us have been asked to kill our own son. Be thankful.Best regardsMartin W.

savedbygrace57

Nov 15, 2007
You are correct about the faith of Jesus as key to salvation , but we also must have faith in the faith Jesus had
Faith is a noun not a verb..Its given with the gift of salvation in order for the one saved can realize it..can perceive their salvation through christ..