Karl Marx Worshiped Satan and wanted to Destroy God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marx and his friends were extremely evil and highly demonic Satanists. And Marx wrote a great deal of Satanic poetry, and prose, and even some Satanic acrostic writings as well. Marx even wrote how Satan gave Marx his sword ( pen, ) and sold him his throne ( his communist manifesto, ) and even wrote how if the world really new what he was about, how they would all run from him, etc..,

And Marx even wrote how he wanted to destroy God, and how his soul was destined for hell. Karl Marx clearly truly believed in and openly worshiped the devil, and extensively wrote on how he rejected and wanted to destroy God, and how he worshiped the devil, and was destined for hell.

And he had two daughters, both of which killed themselves in suicide pacts with their husbands, and Marx wrote about suicide pacts, and some of his Satanic writings, included pro Satanic plays as well, etc.., And he never stopped attacking God.

And his "religion as the opiate of the masses" was really nothing more than his continued veiled hatred of God, and was deeper hatred than most people see, for lack of research, and Marx and his kind, wrote extensively on their love for the devil. If religion was merely the opiate for the masses, as is nonsensically believed, then why write so much on pure hatred for God, and so much worship and admiration for and of the devil.

Listen to the video conversation / interview, on the bottom of this page link below. Marx was a very evil and extremely hateful man as well, who hated his entire family, and most everyone who knew him, with the exception of very few of his fellow Satanists, and even the few such as Engels who had to support Marx, because Marx refused to work, and even refused hygiene as well, and no one except Engels could even stand to be around him at all.

And before listening to the interview link at the bottom of this page, I found this shorter interview link with Glenn Beck - And you have to listen to this interview with Glenn Beck as well. This interview is only 10 minutes long, and even if you won't listen to portions of the hour long video posted below, you have to listen to it, because the end of the world Satanic Agenda to actually end the world itself, and all of humanity as well, is all embed and hidden within communism, which the Satanist Karl Marx specifically created to destroy the world, is even exposed as such in his very own satanic poetry and prose as was exposed in the 1980's book Marx and Satan, and is again covered in all of the same subject books and interviews I likewise posted here too.

518-Ar1vMfL.jpg

81DhNPU5HfL.jpg

Last edited:

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you have to listen to the video conversation / interview, from this page I had posted above. It is an hour long interview, but you have to at least listen to some of the beginning of it. It is well worth the listen.

..... We need to pray about, and oppose all of these Satanists, who merely pretend to be secular humanist communists. We have to fight against Marx, and all of these modern lying liberals who merely pretend tobe secular humanists, and all of whom cover for Marx's lies, of not openly represent him along the lines of his lies, and always ignore, and or downplay, all of his poetry and prose, and his plays to acrostic writings, etc.., all of which exposed his hatred for God, declaring his soul was destined for hell, how he openly worshiped Satan, and bragging how the Devil gave him his sword ( pen, ) and gave him his throne ( communist manifesto, ) with a lot more dark hatred in how he exactly had written many of these things.

And Marx and his follower wrote about enacting their subterfuge and other demonic plans of not having to destroy religion, because instead they needed to infiltrate and force the church into aquensence instead. And in the communist manifesto's conclusion says that communism stand for the forcible overthrow of all social convention - meaning Marx was declaring how they needed to forcibly overthrow God and Religion, and all other Existing Social Conditions, or in other words they needed to forcibly destroy and overthrow everything - Which explains why modern liberalism tries to destroy everything.

Reactions: Enoch111

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you listen to about 48 minutes into the interview / conversation, in the video, it discusses the extent to which the word Abolition is used in the communist manifesto, and how communism stands for the Abolition of the family, even in the most extreme forms, and how in the end of the communist manifesto it states that communism can be summed up in the Abolition of the ownership of private property, and refutes the denials and defenses of communism, which lie and say communism is not responsible for the gulags, when this interview argues, no, that communism is indeed responsible for the gulags, and open war against all of mankind. So from about 40 minutes, and 48 minutes into the interview, are explained how they merely have to pretend they are not trying to destroy the church, and likewise the destruction of all of mankind, and the ownership of all property, etc..,

Reactions: David in NJ

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While the above posted interviews by the Roman Catholic Author, was indeed presented by the same Catholic author I mentioned, so what? I am a Protestant, and do not believe in Roman Catholicism at all, but that does not mean within the R.C.C. there can not be catholics who believe in God. I may greatly dispute the R.C.C., and it's beliefs, but what does that have to do with this author correctly proving Marx was a Satanist, with his questioning, that if Marx was not a Satanist, and communism is not merely a front for Satanism, then why was Marx nothing but a purely hate filled and such a clearly evil person, who wrote so much about his hatred for God, wanting to destroy God, and mankind, and how the devil sold him his sword and his throne, ( his pen ( sword, ) to write his pro communism lies ( his throne, ) clearly for the destruction of God and mankind, in his Satanic poetry, and plays, etc.., And his book was based on research confirming all of the previous claims in the Richard Wurmbrand book "Marx and Satan," as well as basing his research further on others who also wrote of Marx's Satanism as the truth behind the Marxist lies.

Richard Wurmbrand was born in Romania, and was a communist and atheist as well, and his communist party even sent him to Moscow to study communism. But he found himself troubled by the way his atheism brought him no peace, and finally met a Christian carpenter, who shared his faith with Wurmbrand eventually became a Christian himself. As a Christian he was greatly persecuted and imprisoned as well. But nothing could harm his faith, and neither beatings, nor other torture, including partial electrocutions, nor imprisonment could stop him. He helped persecuted Jews be smuggled out of Romania, and smuggled bibles into Russia, etc..,

He was a Lutheran Protestant, who worked with Christians of many denominations to try and work further for Christianity, and the Christian Faith, and from being a Pastor of a Church in Romania, having bibles printed for, and sneaking them in to Russia, to going to the west, and continuing to fight for persecuted Christians still in the Soviet Block nations, and writing Christian books such as Tortured For Christ," et.., He eventually researched and wrote his book "Marx and Satan."

And online searches of Wurmbrand in Christian Ministry sites, even consider him a Hero of the Faith, for enduring so much persecution, torture, and imprisonment for continuing to spread the Gospel, and continuing to help those likewise persecuted for the Faith.

Heroes of the Faith: Richard Wurmbrand - canonjjohn.com

And what I have further searched for was this following Protestant Christian Book review of the Protestant Richard Wurmbrand's book "Marx and Satan." And the book reviewer himself was quite surprised when he read and likewise reviewed Wurmbrand's book. He found that Wurmbrand wrote his book like a Forensic Crime Scene Study, of all of the evidence that Marx was indeed an extremely hateful Satanist, who indeed had written extensively about worshiping the devil, and wanting to destroy and dethrone God, and wanting to destroy humanity as well.

I have owned the book Marx and Satan for years, and know just how extensively it gives key examples of so much of Marx's hateful, Satanic and Devil Worshiping writings, and how likewise, because most of them were such Satanic poetry and prose, including Satanic Acrostic writings, plays, on how the Lying Defenders of Marx lie and completely downplay or flat out ignore and deny such writings, or if they are forced to acknowledge them, again lie and downplay Marx's writings a mere Fun, and Amusement, not to be taken seriously.

The Protestant book reviewer does not go into all of the specific writings Wurmbrand mentions, such as Marx revealing how the devil sold him his sword and his throne, etc.., But in the end, even though the book has been out of print since 1986, he highly recommends you find yourself a copy anyway, and how it is a must read.

The reviewer criticizes and critiques the book, as disjointed and forced, because it's all Notes. It's all the notes and material Wurmbrand could find, and presents as a forensic case study, to let the reader decide. And Wurmbrand even presents when and where he feels a bit of evidence might be weak, but he presents it all, he presents a full case proving that Marx hated and wanted to destroy God, how he worshiped the Devil, and was openly presenting his soul as openly destined for hell, and wanted to destroy all of humanity and the entire world.

Well Wurmbrand more than makes his case. And while it requires Actual Faith and true Belief in Christ, to Correctly Discern and Believe The Sheer Audacity Of What Marx Wrote And Believed, all the proof is there. And that is why this book has inspired the Roman Catholic to both Confirm, and write his own book, and how his book convinced others such as Glenn Beck, who interviewed him in my topmost link given, as well as inspired others to both confirm, and believe this is all real, and is what has really happened.

And while criticising the book "Marx and Satan," as basically being Disjointed, as a Forensic Presentation of all of the notes, znd research Wurmbrand could find, that in the end, he was so impressed with this book, though it has been out of print since 1986 ( you can still buy it, ad hunt around for a better price for it, ) but even though it is out of print, recommends it as a must read which you have to find. So he believes the book has made it's case well. So now we have multiple from Protestants to Roman Catholics, all writing, and confirming that Marx and Communism Are Mere Fronts For Satanism, and for the Satanic Destruction Of The World.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know these things, but it does not surprise me!

Ephesians 2:2-3 KJV
2) Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3) Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Much love!

Reactions: Gandalf-

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A very brief CBN video, in which they point out that back in 1841, before Marx released the communist manifesto, that Marx again had been a poet, and they present one single of Marx's 1841 Satanic Poems, in which Marx writes how he with Satan have struck his deal, and now plays the death march fast and free! Marx in fact has extensively wrote about striking his deal with the devil, and now plays his death march to destroy both God, and the entire world, and all of humanity. It is in fact so demonic, and so real that many simpky refuse to believe it is real.

[ I am very sorry, I am very ill, and sometimes get confused, and get fatigued, and get ahead of myself with excitement at wanting to say what I feel I need to say, in case I don't get better. It's a bit iffy, and had recently been to the hospital a couple of times, and so got some new doctors out of it, and we'll see where it goes.

*Now onto my correction. I believe in a futurist interpretation of Revelation, which requires the Church to be taken out of the scene for a moment, with the great apostacy, or great falling away, thus ending the rule of the time of the gentiles. And as such end times Israel will be grafted back i in the continued fulfilment of it's end times prophecies, but not for their sake, but rather for the sake of God being faithful to His word, and to the fulfilment of His promises as a result. And I believe the salvation of God's remnant within Israel occurs only upon the return of Christ, for those within Israel who accept Christ upon His return. And to pull this off, I believe we, as those who are the true believers, constituting the true body of Christ, are the 3rd temple period, as our bodies are temples of God, and the 4rth temple period is what is required within Israel to finish in the fulfilment of Israel's end times prophecies.

However, during this momentary pause, after said removal of the church at that time, the Great tribulation is yet to come, and there will be those who will still be saved during the tribulation, and the 144,000 Jewish end times witnesses, etc.., so this pause is a transition from the end of the rule of the time of the gentiles, leading up to the great tribulation period of time. - And in Type, and not a final fulfilment, as we are the 3rd temple period, with the 4rth temple period to come, may represent again in Type, or partial and symbolic fulfilment as well, the destruction of both religious and political, and commercial Babylon, which began in earnest when POTUS Woodrow Wilson gave us the Federal Reserve System, taking us off of our National Bank Note system, and put us on our Federal Reserve Bank Note system - which eventually gave us our official redesigned $1 Dollar Bill with the One World NWO represented by the Pyramid topped with the All Seeing Eye - and the Nuclear War being pushed for, for over a year now, might thus occur between the West and Ukraine and Russia, killing maybe up to 2 billion people total. We will have to see.

While in Fact, Communism is Satan's Final Death Dealing Religion Solely Designed To Destroy The End Times World [ Of The Times of The Gentiles, And Transitioning To The Time Of Israel Taking Center Stage Leading Up to And Thru The Great Tribulation Yet To Come, ] Because It Is So Designed To Pretend To Not Be Religion At All, Hiding Behind The God Denying Lie Of So Called "Secular Humanism." And Because "Secular Humanism" Was The 1st Precursor End Times Lying Satanic Religion, It Allowed "Communism" To Be The Final Satanic End Times Religion, [ For The End Of The Times Of The Gentiles, Thus Transitioning Towards The Time Period Which Will See The Great Tribulation, ] And All Of It's Derivative Critical This, And Equity, And Social Justice That Lies, Which Are All Lying Flavors Of Satan's Final Religious Lie [ Again To Switch From The Time Of The Gentiles To The Time Leading To The Great Tribulation Period, ] Of Communism Here In Spite Of White Supremacist And Social Justice Lies, Represents This No Longer Faithful Nor Intellectual Nor Heartfelt World - Because The Heart Of The Word Has Gone All Lies And Has Gone All Black!

Last edited:

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again I am sorry, I am very ill, and sometimes my fatigue kicks in affecting my concentration, and I get confused, but excited to post, and don't realize I have skipped a bunch of stuff, and present thing incorrectly according to how I theorize and speculate how the end times are going to be fulfilled as they occur. ----I believe as we speculate on how we feel we have interpreted the end times correctly, that we don't seem to realize that we, saved believers in the body of Christ are the temple of God, as our bodies are to be our temples as the NT boths tells us, and thus explains such as well, and thus during the Church Age / Time Of The Gentiles, we are the 3rd Temple Period, but when the Time Of The Gentiles / Church Age is over because of the Great Apostacy,

Then the 4th Temple Period / Time Leading Up To The Great Tribulation Time Frame For Fulfilment, So Needed For The Great Tribulation And All That Is Related To Occur, Means That Israel will be grafted back in prophetically, to fulfill all that is needed prophetically, so that God can fulfill the rest of His end times prophecies centered around Israel, so as to show God's faithfulness to fulfil His word, not for the sake of Israel, but for the sake of God's faithfulness, as all of Israel, of those who will mourn for, and accept Christ Jesus as their Messiah, won't happen until the return of Christ, at the conclusion of the Great Tribulation, at/after the Battle Of Armageddon, as per Rev 19:11-16, 19-21, 20:1-3, describing Christ's return at this the final battle of the great tribulation, and the beginning of the description of what will come to pass following these events,

But I also contemplate / speculate, that with this great pause that transitions from the time of the Gentiles, to the time Israel completing their final prophetic fulfilments, that the Church will still be there after this pause, as Gentiles and Jews alike will be saved after tis pause, and even thru the great tribulation. And the 144,000 end times saints who are Jewish Witnesses yet to come, are further proof of Jews who will be grafted back in for the final fulfilments of some Jews, and God's purposes in the end times, including thru the great tribulation, and even at the battle of Armageddon, where the Antichrist, and his armies, etc.., gathered at Har Megiddo, or the Mount of Megiddo in the first place, in their final planned attempt to go down to Jerusalem for their planned last time, to destroy Israel for the last time / but the return of Christ defeats them instead.

Below are the corrections I added to, and changed my above made post. the final large paragraph was my actual post / mistake, and my corrections were added to that post with the material I added as additional text within brackets [ ].

I do not believe that Secular Humanism, and Communism are Satan's final End Times Religion for the final destruction of the world, but are instead, including with Darwinism/Evolution, are indeed Satan's planned for final end times religion of Secular Humanism / Darwinism/Evolution / Communism / { The Bible As Myth, } etc.., ----For The Great-Pause of the destruction of the Time Of The Gentiles / Church Age, including finally after over a year of such threats, include the coming Nuclear War between Russia and the West, possibly, and thus then also possible fulfilment in Type, at the very least, of the judgement and destruction of 1/4th of the earth as per Rev 6:8, and in Type as well the destruction of religious, political, and economic Babylon, as per Re 17: and 18:

Revelation cycles back upon itself a few times, repeating events up to the very end. how can the very end be repeatedly referenced, unless Revelation has smaller pictures / windows of reference, that cycle back upon themselves, as does Daniel 7: ( with Daniel 8: taken in parallel with it, ) in which Daniel 7:1-11 goes from the 1st advent of the beast kingdoms leading up to the 1st advent of Christ, to the Ancient Of Days, ad up to the judgement, and end of the little horn, and then Dan 7:12 cycles back to the 1st three beasts, who will be given a spiritual extension of life unto the appointed time, etc.., etc.., etc..m unless Daniel cycles back on itself, as does Revelation as well.

And the extension of life appointed upon the defeated beasts ( as per Dan 7: with the two beasts in Dan 8: being the 2 middle beasts of the 4, of Dan7: , ) with a futurist return apparently at the appointed time of those 3 beasts being 1) the American Revolution / Founding of the USA, 2 ) WW I and WW II, and 3 ) The Allies of WW II - Post War?

So now here is the corrections I posted above, here below, on my theory / explanation of my gap theory in the transition from the times of the Gentiles / to the times of the Great Tribulation : :

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

[ I am very sorry, I am very ill, and sometimes get confused, and get fatigued, and get ahead of myself with excitement at wanting to say what I feel I need to say, in case I don't get better. It's a bit iffy, and had recently been to the hospital a couple of times, and so got some new doctors out of it, and we'll see where it goes.

*Now onto my correction. I believe in a futurist interpretation of Revelation, which requires the Church to be taken out of the scene for a moment, with the great apostacy, or great falling away, thus ending the rule of the time of the gentiles. And as such end times Israel will be grafted back i in the continued fulfilment of it's end times prophecies, but not for their sake, but rather for the sake of God being faithful to His word, and to the fulfilment of His promises as a result. And I believe the salvation of God's remnant within Israel occurs only upon the return of Christ, for those within Israel who accept Christ upon His return. And to pull this off, I believe we, as those who are the true believers, constituting the true body of Christ, are the 3rd temple period, as our bodies are temples of God, and the 4rth temple period is what is required within Israel to finish in the fulfilment of Israel's end times prophecies.

However, during this momentary pause, after said removal of the church at that time, the Great tribulation is yet to come, and there will be those who will still be saved during the tribulation, and the 144,000 Jewish end times witnesses, etc.., so this pause is a transition from the end of the rule of the time of the gentiles, leading up to the great tribulation period of time. - And in Type, and not a final fulfilment, as we are the 3rd temple period, with the 4rth temple period to come, may represent again in Type, or partial and symbolic fulfilment as well, the destruction of both religious and political, and commercial Babylon, which began in earnest when POTUS Woodrow Wilson gave us the Federal Reserve System, taking us off of our National Bank Note system, and put us on our Federal Reserve Bank Note system - which eventually gave us our official redesigned $1 Dollar Bill with the One World NWO represented by the Pyramid topped with the All Seeing Eye - and the Nuclear War being pushed for, for over a year now, might thus occur between the West and Ukraine and Russia, killing maybe up to 2 billion people total. We will have to see.

While in Fact, Communism is Satan's Final Death Dealing Religion Solely Designed To Destroy The End Times World [ Of The Times of The Gentiles, And Transitioning To The Time Of Israel Taking Center Stage Leading Up to And Thru The Great Tribulation Yet To Come, ] Because It Is So Designed To Pretend To Not Be Religion At All, Hiding Behind The God Denying Lie Of So Called "Secular Humanism." And Because "Secular Humanism" Was The 1st Precursor End Times Lying Satanic Religion, It Allowed "Communism" To Be The Final Satanic End Times Religion, [ For The End Of The Times Of The Gentiles, Thus Transitioning Towards The Time Period Which Will See The Great Tribulation, ] And All Of It's Derivative Critical This, And Equity, And Social Justice That Lies, Which Are All Lying Flavors Of Satan's Final Religious Lie [ Again To Switch From The Time Of The Gentiles To The Time Leading To The Great Tribulation Period, ] Of Communism Here In Spite Of White Supremacist And Social Justice Lies, Represents This No Longer Faithful Nor Intellectual Nor Heartfelt World - Because The Heart Of The Word Has Gone All Lies And Has Gone All Black!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Carl Marx was extremely racists, and became an Atheist when he went to college. He had an Atheist professor in college, who taught systematic theology. Atheists infiltrate every aspect of Christianity they can, including college professors teaching on Christianity. And so marx became an atheist. In October of 1835 Marx transferred to the University of Bonn Germany. I do not as of now know what year he became an atheist, but based on these videos I have been posting, Marx began to publish his Satanic writings in 1837, and 1841, etc.., ( as per these videos, ) the author being interviewed in this video tells us that Marx published his poem saying :

Thus Heaven I've forfeited,
I know it full well.
My soul, once true to God,
Is chosen for Hell.

was written / published in 1837. So again as per the research behind these videos Marx was publishing his Satanic poems, etc.., back in 1837, 1841, etc.., when he didn't write the communist manifesto until 1848, as a front for the Satanic destruction of the world, years after having written how the Prince Of Darkness sold him his sword, stabbing in his heart, etc.., and years after how the devil sold him his throne as well.

If he had become an atheist, and had been writing demonic / satanic writings for years, how can anyone still deny Marx created communism, as he even confessed as to why in his satanic writings, how can anyone still deny Marx created communism for the sole purpose of destroying the world?

Marx wrote of his destruction, and satanism, and if anyone knew what he was really about, how they would run from him. So he even published his own demonic confession on how everyone needs to run away from him.

And there are even more pages in this authors book, on how communism have always been infiltrating Christian churches for decades upon decades for the purpose of destroying the Church from within.'

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord God IS Spirit, has a body, has a soul, has 7 Spirits.
Holy Angels are spirits, have a body.
Fallen angels are spirits, have a body.
Men are body’s, have a spirit, have a soul.

Choosing ONE to Worship is The Lord Gods Gift of FREEWILL to His Created and Made Man-KIND body and soul and spirit.

There is the OTHER Option of Worship.
Man Worshiping Man. (himself or another man)

Standing AGAINST God… isn’t about Worshiping.
Standing AGAINST God… is About DISBELIEF in God.
Standing AGAINST God…. Is ONE having ZERO desire to BE WITH God.

Marx obviously Believed …unseen, spirits Exist.

Marx obviously Believed …taking upon himself The Face of he Being A Spirit would BE a disasterious claim he could not prove.

Marx was Clever as are all Against God…
Blather…disbelief….
And /or
Blather…worshiping a created unseen spirit…
And /
Blather
Marx’ own pea-brained devised Agenda for man-kind.

Marx was a few thousand years too late in setting a Commandment Agenda for Man-Kind.
Falling for Marx’ psychobabble Agenda is simply fostering Marx’ true Agenda…That he be the Object sitting high on the pedestal of fame with a “congregation” of followers.

Just another False Preacher, without a clerics Title, giving satan credit, for Marx own Anti-God Agenda.

And not particularly News… the worlds Nations Are Filled “with kings and loyal subjects who openly go along and privately are fearful subjects”… praying God will rescue them soon.

Glory to God,
Taken