keep me strong

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, parents are in poor health, due to their age, wife is pregnant & having, a one and half month baby in her womb, and daughter is a kid.

You can pray God keep me, strong( spiritually, mentally and even financially), for the health issues & challenges arising in family.

Thank you!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May the LORD prosper you spiritually .
As for the rest , let us examine job . GOD is gonna work what is best for us to grow in Him .
And if it means stripping us of all earthen riches and things , THEN HE will do so .
To get our trust on HIM and nothing but HIM . You are loved my dear friend . I will pray , and pray for you to prosper spiritually .
IF we prosper spiritually , we already have all we need . JESUS . Be encouraged my friend .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, parents are in poor health, due to their age, wife is pregnant & having, a one and half month baby in her womb, and daughter is a kid.

You can pray God keep me, strong( spiritually, mentally and even financially), for the health issues & challenges arising in family.

Thank you!
Praying for you my friend!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all need to pray for strength of the LORD . The flesh is truly weak , but there is POWER in the SPIRIT .
Let us heed the spirit and all sound bible doctrine by which we shall grow and prosper .
And let all who name the glorious and wonderous name of JESUS CHRIST depart from inquity and let us live unto HE who has given us
such hope . The LORD alone is our righteousness and does enable us to walk RIGHTEOUSLY .
THUS heed the SPIRIT and not the flesh . And let us continue in prayer for one another . OH and let the LORD BE PRAISED .
Yeah lets not forget to praise continuously and thank continuously the glorious LORD . YOu all are loved my friends .
Our love is upon Christ above all , and then from that we love one another . NOW let the KING be praised .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May the LORD prosper you spiritually .
As for the rest , let us examine job . GOD is gonna work what is best for us to grow in Him .
And if it means stripping us of all earthen riches and things , THEN HE will do so .
To get our trust on HIM and nothing but HIM . You are loved my dear friend . I will pray , and pray for you to prosper spiritually .
IF we prosper spiritually , we already have all we need . JESUS . Be encouraged my friend .

Perfectly put brother!
We pray for you every day bro Mel. He is the "Way-maker"...and I know that you trust Him for ALL things, no matter in what situation you are in. What an awesome test of faith in Him here Mel...my guess is that you will pass :)

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thank you!
Dear heavenly Father God, My Dreams' parents are in poor health due to their age, his wife is pregnant and have a one and half month baby in her womb and his daughter is a kid, please help My Dreams and keep him strong spiritually, mentally and even financially for the health issues and challenges arising in the family, thanks so much Lord, in Jesus' name, amen

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray to the LORD that He strengthen you in the midst of this great adversity, if He will. I pray that your faith never waiver and that you love the LORD with all your heart, no matter what comes. I pray that He grant your loved ones a respite, if He will, as they deal with so much turmoil regarding their health and well-being. I thank God for your presence in India and I pray for His divine providence in your life. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.