Keep Them Poor!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The school system will never teach you about money. The public school system teaches you how to be an employee.

Robert Kiyosaki broke the internet with this life changing speech. They don't want you to see this! This is why the poor stay poor and the rich get richer!

Government funded....public schools. Government tells those schools what they are permitted to teach. And what they are not allowed to teach.
Charter schools! Not any better if they accept government funding. The same thing happens. Government is in control.

[sic]..."99.9% of the tax code benefits the top 0.1% and the corporations, LLCs and philanthro-capitalist foundations and trusts they own / control. Stripped of artifice and spin, America's tax code is nothing but legalized looting." The Coming War on Wealth and the Wealthy | SGT Report

[sic]"...A new study by the Boston Consulting Group has found that while wealth inequality is growing on a global scale, it has kicked into overdrive in the United States - where America's 1% are expected to control 70 percent of the nation's private wealth by the year 2021."

US 1% Will Control 70% Of Wealth By 2021 - PopularResistance.Org

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The school system will never teach you about money. The public school system teaches you how to be an employee.

Robert Kiyosaki broke the internet with this life changing speech. They don't want you to see this! This is why the poor stay poor and the rich get richer!

Government funded....public schools. Government tells those schools what they are permitted to teach. And what they are not allowed to teach.
Charter schools! Not any better if they accept government funding. The same thing happens. Government is in control.

[sic]..."99.9% of the tax code benefits the top 0.1% and the corporations, LLCs and philanthro-capitalist foundations and trusts they own / control. Stripped of artifice and spin, America's tax code is nothing but legalized looting." The Coming War on Wealth and the Wealthy | SGT Report

[sic]"...A new study by the Boston Consulting Group has found that while wealth inequality is growing on a global scale, it has kicked into overdrive in the United States - where America's 1% are expected to control 70 percent of the nation's private wealth by the year 2021."

I remember thinking the same thing in school. "When and how would I ever use this stuff?" referring to calculus and trigonometry. I remember also thinking as an adult that if I ever raised kids I would teach them practical mathematics, and make it fun. It would be so easy to do, and really get kids interested; in money, in science, in all things where using math is applicable.

What a shame that the powers that be wanted us to be manipulated for their own selfish ends.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember thinking the same thing in school. "When and how would I ever use this stuff?" referring to calculus and trigonometry. I remember also thinking as an adult that if I ever raised kids I would teach them practical mathematics, and make it fun. It would be so easy to do, and really get kids interested; in money, in science, in all things where using math is applicable.

What a shame that the powers that be wanted us to be manipulated for their own selfish ends.
It is the pattern of civilized history and governance. Ever notice that? No matter where it is in the world, all through history since the dawn of "civil-ization", the majority of persons have always been controlled, ruled, governed, by the minority of citizens invested with the power to do so. And they've always made the rules, and are rich.

Meanwhile, there arises, without exception, a small band of people who oppose that model. The so called revolutionaries. Installed to give hope to the hopeless. Meanwhile, the system keeps moving forward as always.

And even after a successful revolution? Like that which founded America? The same model, majority ruled by rich minority, is put into place but under a new banner. And then it is called freedom. But there's a caveat. You're as free as the laws dictate and those laws are put into place by....the empowered minority.

And then with an elected representative government, we the people are then led to believe we voted this for ourselves. Whatever goes awry in government, the trickle down economics theory, which doesn't work, never has, ends up with us being the ones trickled on. And not in a good way.

But, we're always to blame! Because we're led to believe we voted this for ourselves.
What's the solution? Vote them out!

But we learned, at least that one good thing that came from The Steal, we've never actually been responsible for voting in anyone! Those who are empowered lead us to think we have that power over our lives. It's the illusion that keeps us in chains.

2013: (Case in point. This demon was elected to be empowered over us twice!And as a Traitor none the less walked out of our White House free of handcuffs and not under arrest! Along with she who was guilty of Espionage and Treason, HRC, who served at his pleasure, as do all SoS.) Obama To Americans: You Don't Deserve To Be Free

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the pattern of civilized history and governance. Ever notice that? No matter where it is in the world, all through history since the dawn of "civil-ization", the majority of persons have always been controlled, ruled, governed, by the minority of citizens invested with the power to do so. And they've always made the rules, and are rich.

Meanwhile, there arises, without exception, a small band of people who oppose that model. The so called revolutionaries. Installed to give hope to the hopeless. Meanwhile, the system keeps moving forward as always.

And even after a successful revolution? Like that which founded America? The same model, majority ruled by rich minority, is put into place but under a new banner. And then it is called freedom. But there's a caveat. You're as free as the laws dictate and those laws are put into place by....the empowered minority.

And then with an elected representative government, we the people are then led to believe we voted this for ourselves. Whatever goes awry in government, the trickle down economics theory, which doesn't work, never has, ends up with us being the ones trickled on. And not in a good way.

But, we're always to blame! Because we're led to believe we voted this for ourselves.
What's the solution? Vote them out!

But we learned, at least that one good thing that came from The Steal, we've never actually been responsible for voting in anyone! Those who are empowered lead us to think we have that power over our lives. It's the illusion that keeps us in chains.

2013: (Case in point. This demon was elected to be empowered over us twice!And as a Traitor none the less walked out of our White House free of handcuffs and not under arrest! Along with she who was guilty of Espionage and Treason, HRC, who served at his pleasure, as do all SoS.) Obama To Americans: You Don't Deserve To Be Free

Big picture quote, which I truly appreciate. It reminded me again of how no government on earth will ever truly succeed until the Lord Jesus Christ returns, and descends in power to establish a government that will never be shaken, and never be removed. It has to be a authoritarian monarchy, but ruled by the most benevolent, wise and selfless of all rulers. And that is why only the Lord Jesus Christ - God Himself - can establish such a kingdom in the earth.

In the meantime - and I hate to make it sound like I'm doing any correcting here, because this is simply coming to mind is all - but the only thing we can do is pray for our leaders that we lead a peaceable life and are allowed to live a good witness before men about the hope that is in us.

I suppose that might open up the debate between us about resistance to evil again, LoL. But it's not what I intend. Just saying what the only real expectations can be for Christians is all. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WaterSong

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The intent of money is a means of exchange. Making money the objective irrespective of how that is done ensures focus on what is passing. When I say 'focus' I mean your time, your energy, your enthusiasm, your love.....all those God given attributes spent in exchange for a fading prize.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The intent of money is a means of exchange. Making money the objective irrespective of how that is done ensures focus on what is passing. When I say 'focus' I mean your time, your energy, your enthusiasm, your love.....all those God given attributes spent in exchange for a fading prize.

Nah. I think the intent of the OP was that the globalists have sought control of everything, including the religions we subscribe to, by subjugating us mentally into a state of poverty and dependence upon the State.

Being SDA, I'm guessing that would be something you oppose. Am I right, Quiet?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the meantime - and I hate to make it sound like I'm doing any correcting here, because this is simply coming to mind is all - but the only thing we can do is pray for our leaders that we lead a peaceable life and are allowed to live a good witness before men about the hope that is in us.
This is, I think, the best we can do.

Much love!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nah. I think the intent of the OP was that the globalists have sought control of everything, including the religions we subscribe to, by subjugating us mentally into a state of poverty and dependence upon the State.

Being SDA, I'm guessing that would be something you oppose. Am I right, Quiet?
SDA?....I suppose it's easier when you can label a person. That way the thinking and conclusion process is short circuited.

When you say 'us'? I see you are including yourself. For myself though, I have a choice.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SDA?....I suppose it's easier when you can label a person.

Then you no longer wish to be regarded as a Seventh Day Adventist? When did this occur, and what are you now? I would be very glad to hear it, as I think Adventist eschatology is a crock, LoL. But if you are still an Adventist (and I suspect you may still be), why do you now not wish to be labelled as such publicly? Nothing wrong with identifying with a particular denomination, you know? It's not a curse word.
When you say 'us'? I see you are including yourself. For myself though, I have a choice.

Certainly we have a choice. I fully identify as a Christian, proudly and publicly, and don't have the least problems being labelled as such. But I do find populaces being reduced to abject poverty a bad thing. Certainly prosperity can have its downside spiritually, but abject poverty in societies leads to a number of very bad things; the breakdown of law and order, increased corruption, the escalation of crime, ill-health, the curtailing of personal freedoms... I don't view these things as beneficial. Do you?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then you no longer wish to be regarded as a Seventh Day Adventist? When did this occur, and what are you now? I would be very glad to hear it, as I think Adventist eschatology is a crock, LoL. But if you are still an Adventist (and I suspect you may still be), why do you now not wish to be labelled as such publicly? Nothing wrong with identifying with a particular denomination, you know? It's not a curse word.
no longer?....you do have your information muddled!

Certainly we have a choice. I fully identify as a Christian, proudly and publicly, and don't have the least problems being labelled as such. But I do find populaces being reduced to abject poverty a bad thing. Certainly prosperity can have its downside spiritually, but abject poverty in societies leads to a number of very bad things; the breakdown of law and order, increased corruption, the escalation of crime, ill-health, the curtailing of personal freedoms... I don't view these things as beneficial. Do you?

The US desires power over others but has no power over itself (its own internal breakdowns). I have seen the poor in your country in Santa Monica......and that some time ago....I have been in the shelters of that area....yeah, I've seen that which the public image hides on the doorsteps of privilege ....its an indictment upon the liberty and freedom your Country gives lip service to.

To blame it on recent events indicates denial and a short memory.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no longer?....you do have your information muddled!

Then stop muddling it with your own posts, LoL. I was pointing out that you not wishing to be labelled SDA was rather pitiful. Cut it out. You're wasting both our times, and accomplishing nothing.
The US desires power over others but has no power over itself (its own internal breakdowns). I have seen the poor in your country in Santa Monica......and that some time ago....its an indictment upon the liberty and freedom your Country gives lip service to.

To blame it on recent events indicates denial and a short memory.

What makes you think the OP was exclusively about the US? Stop being fixated on US politics and focus on the subject at hand.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then stop muddling it with your own posts, LoL. I was pointing out that you not wishing to be labelled SDA was rather pitiful. Cut it out. You're wasting both our times, and accomplishing nothing.
You are doing the muddling HiH....but not taking responsibility for it.
What makes you think the OP was exclusively about the US? Stop being fixated on US politics and focus on the subject at hand.
You are right, I have used the US unfairly in the global pool yet my caveat remains, it is the only system I know that puffs out its chest and beats the drum of freedom and liberty.....even while it is rotting at the foundations.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are doing the muddling HiH....but not taking responsibility for it.

I repent. Not worth it, LoL. I will never label you as a Seventh Day Adventist ever again. :rolleyes:
You are right, I have used the US unfairly in the global pool yet my caveat remains, it is the only system I know that puffs out its chest and beats the drum of freedom and liberty.....even while it is rotting at the foundations.

What was that I said about a fixation? Remind me again, LoL.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I repent. Not worth it, LoL. I will never label you as a Seventh Day Adventist ever again. :rolleyes:

What was that I said about a fixation? Remind me again, LoL.
lol...call it a fixation if you like, I have no problem with that.....but let me add, the sound I hear from every media outlet regarding the US is 'look at me, look at me' :)......Mr Trumps own language!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol...call it a fixation if you like, I have no problem with that.....but let me add, the sound I hear from every media outlet regarding the US is 'look at me, look at me' :)......Mr Trumps own language!

Stop watching the media and start focusing on the Lord. By your own admission you've got your priorities out of whack.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stop watching the media and start focusing on the Lord. By your own admission you've got your priorities out of whack.
oh dear....how can one not notice your self imposed roll as adviser and attempted subject changer :)