Kim Clement's TWO PRESIDENTS, -- for 2021 ??? OR 2022!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pompadour, @Heart2Soul, @APAK

There two pieces of evidence which I've used in determining what 1 Thess. 5 provides how we should be able to determine when Jesus Returns:

1. As I've cited numerous times, according to the J.R. Church premise ("Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms") the 19th Book of Scripture is prophetic for the 1900's, Chapter for year. And given the "coincidence" (DESIGN) of Psalm 117, 118, & 119 we should find the following:
  • Psalm 117 [19 - 117 = 2017] is both the Shortest and the Middle Chapter in All Scripture.
  • Psalm 118 [19 - 118 = 2018] is 70 years after the International Recognition of the State of Israel [1948 + 70 = 2018], and also is the year which the U.S. recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.
  • Psalm 119 [19 - 119 = 2019] is the Longest Chapter in All Scripture.

2. Kim Clement prophesied that the U.S. would have TWO PRESIDENTS, which I CLEARLY PERCEIVED on Nov. 4th, 2020, the day after the election, -- with a "HOT July" (presuming "hot-war") to follow, with "MANY SHALL FALL IN FALL".

So given the significance of 2018 being not only 70 years after 1948 and also the year which the U.S. recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel; PLUS the fraudulent TWO PRESIDENT election, it seems reasonable that the 42 month (Rev. 13:5) Tribulation would conclude in the Fall of 2021, precisely as it appeared that Scripture supported and Kim Clement appeared to validate.

However, what I apparently failed to grasp is that although some CHRISTIANS should perceive their world around them, -- the WORLD is more easily deceived by satan.

So NOW, it appears that where I had anticipated that Psalm 118 was SIGNIFICANT, -- it seems that Psalm 119 is the critical Chapter; and where Kim Clement prophesied about the TWO PRESIDENTS, -- because it's only NOW coming about through the Arizona Audit (with other States to follow) where the rest of the population will REALIZE that we indeed have a Election-THIEF-president (biden); and a Rightful Election Victor President (Trump).

Thus it wasn't this PAST July which was prophesied to be "HOT", but instead is referring to NEXT JULY. So that makes me OFF by one full year.

And while some might accuse me of being a "False Prophet", -- please be aware that 1 Cor. 13 says to JUDGE the Prophets for this exact reason. We see through a glass darkly, and as we get closer to our object, we can better see through the dark glass.

And of course, I'd personally rather be getting closer to hitting the bullseye, than not even knowing which direction the barn was located.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and if I were to surmise who Clement's "many will fall in Fall" were, -- I'd probably start with those who've received the VAX with BOOSTER(s) as being the FIRST of the LEMMINGS. So when we read about the Rev. 9:5 "five months of torment" and Rev. 16:2 "loathsome sores", -- we could possibly assign either one or both to those who received the VAX and BOOSTER(s).

Bobby Jo :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And while some might accuse me of being a "False Prophet", -- please be aware that 1 Cor. 13 says to JUDGE the Prophets for this exact reason. We see through a glass darkly, and as we get closer to our object, we can better see through the dark glass.

Your own words judge you to be false

There two pieces of evidence which I've used in determining what 1 Thess. 5 provides how we should be able to determine when Jesus Returns:

Scripture clearly states no man knows the day or hour (including the Son) so that eliminates any scriptural interpretation pointing to one. We are instructed to be aware of the seasons and thats it.

The rest of it is just a mixture of self promotion and guessing

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture clearly states no man knows the day or hour (including the Son) ...

Not to "correct" anyone who cannot be corrected, -- but "DAY or HOUR" doesn't include: week; month; season; year (1); decade (10); score (20); century (100); daytona (500); or millennia (1,000).

And because Jesus will Return on a MULTI-DAY FEAST, -- per 1 Thess. 5 we can know the FEAST (and thereby YEAR), but not the "DAY or HOUR".

So go your own way and receive your own reward.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to "correct" anyone who cannot be corrected, -- but "DAY or HOUR" doesn't include: week; month; season; year (1); decade (10); score (20); century (100); daytona (500); or millennia (1,000).

And because Jesus will Return on a MULTI-DAY FEAST, -- per 1 Thess. 5 we can know the FEAST (and thereby YEAR), but not the "DAY or HOUR".

So go your own way and receive your own reward.

basically what I have been saying for years.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus left us quite a bit of detail of what to look for to know when His return is soon.
Luke 21 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
²¹ Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
²² For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
²³ But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
²⁴ And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
²⁵ And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
²⁶ Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
²⁷ And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
²⁸ And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

This past 2 decades we have seen and experienced an exceeding amount of floods, tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, famines, diseases....and it will continue to escalate as the earth groans in pain as a woman in labor....
We have seen blood moons, super moons, super blue blood moons, and blue moons like never before in history...
I do like Kim Clement and he has been pretty accurate in prophesy.
Love the information
Thanks Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was discussing with my daughter and saying the flu virus is the most difficult virus to kill because it keeps mutating.....
IMHO...the vaccines are helping it to develop new strains....since the original COVID-19 strain emerged it has already developed new variants..(strains)...here is a snippet of an article..
How are the new coronavirus variants different?
“There are 17 genetic changes in the alpha variant from England,” Bollinger says. “There’s some preliminary evidence that this variant is more contagious. Scientists noticed a surge of cases in areas where the new strain appeared.”

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect that some one is releasing new edited versions and they will keep it going for a long time.
I read some where that when a virus mutates it degrades. It does not become more dangerous. natural decay.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was discussing with my daughter and saying the flu virus is the most difficult virus to kill because it keeps mutating.....
IMHO...the vaccines are helping it to develop new strains....since the original COVID-19 strain emerged it has already developed new variants..(strains)...here is a snippet of an article..
How are the new coronavirus variants different?
“There are 17 genetic changes in the alpha variant from England,” Bollinger says. “There’s some preliminary evidence that this variant is more contagious. Scientists noticed a surge of cases in areas where the new strain appeared.”

Dear H2S & @pompadour,

From what I understand (in agreement with Pomp), every "mutation" is less virulent than the original, and society builds immunity over time, so BOTH should work to MINIMIZE infection rates. HOWEVER, if the Vax itself is the problem, then the liars point to some FALSE ASSERTION (Delta, Lamba, & every other Fraternity/Sorority Greek alphabet on campus) as a "variant".

Of course if I catch a LIAR in a LIE, -- I ONLY discount that one particular LIE, but believe everything else the LIAR says ... o_O

With VERY Best Regards,
ELAM (and bobby jo confused as usual :rolleyes: )

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect that some one is releasing new edited versions and they will keep it going for a long time.
I read some where that when a virus mutates it degrades. It does not become more dangerous. natural decay.
That is without intervention of science..we know this virus was created in a lab...(genetically engineered...it did not come from a bat)...in order to study it.
Then they have to create a vaccine to stop it...(which only works on the virus it was created for)....but people still got sick and some died after receiving the vaccine and then new strains appeared. First was the alpha strain....then the Delta....and the newest ones....well they are mutating faster than they can be named...
The Present and Future of COVID Variants
In fact, variants have continued to develop and spread since the emergence of delta. The World Health Organization has designated variants Eta, Iota, Kappa, and Lambda “variants of interest” and is tracking 13 additional variants that originated in the U.S., Brazil, the Philippines, Indonesia, Colombia, and other nations.

Worries about delta’s ability to infect the vaccinated prompted the CDC last week to recommend that schoolchildren wear masks. (Only 30 percent of U.S. youth 12 to 17 are vaccinated.) The agency also recommended masks for vaccinated individuals living in areas of high transmission. The guidelines came after new data demonstrated that levels of virus in breakthrough infections are similar to levels in the unvaccinated. Levels of virus present in the nose and throat are important factors in COVID transmission

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But as far as I am concerned....I stand on His Word and declare it over my life.
Psalms 91 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
² I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
³ Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
⁴ He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
⁵ Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
⁶ Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
⁷ A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
⁸ Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
⁹ Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
¹⁰ There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
¹¹ For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
¹² They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
¹³ Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
¹⁴ Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
¹⁵ He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
¹⁶ With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... CDC last week to recommend that schoolchildren wear masks. (Only 30 percent of U.S. youth 12 to 17 are vaccinated.) The agency also recommended masks for vaccinated individuals living in areas of high transmission. The guidelines came after new data demonstrated that levels of virus in breakthrough infections are similar to levels in the unvaccinated. Levels of virus present in the nose and throat are important factors in COVID transmission

Dearest H2S,

I really wish we were talking on subjects I'm much more proficient at, but I did run across an interesting analysis of the Various Types of Cults. It seems that the POLITICAL CULT requires three things:
  1. Media Control -- disinformation
  2. Isolation -- so that people can't share perspectives to discount/discard the disinformation
  3. Apparel -- some type of "garment" which apparently distracts the individual from a cogent thought process

I shared this with my wife who IMMEDIATELY identified the "Mask" as the "Apparel", -- which certainly wasn't innate to me.

And being held captive by our CULT Government, -- can we trust them on ANYTHING?

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM moving toward bed ... :rolleyes: )

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest H2S,

I really wish we were talking on subjects I'm much more proficient at, but I did run across an interesting analysis of the Various Types of Cults. It seems that the POLITICAL CULT requires three things:
  1. Media Control -- disinformation
  2. Isolation -- so that people can't share perspectives to discount/discard the disinformation
  3. Apparel -- some type of "garment" which apparently distracts the individual from a cogent thought process

I shared this with my wife who IMMEDIATELY identified the "Mask" as the "Apparel", -- which certainly wasn't innate to me.

And being held captive by our CULT Government, -- can we trust them on ANYTHING?

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo (and ELAM moving toward bed ... :rolleyes: )

Very interesting....

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

1. As I've cited numerous times, according to the J.R. Church premise ("Hidden Prophecies in the Psalms") the 19th Book of Scripture is prophetic for the 1900's, Chapter for year. And given the "coincidence" (DESIGN) of Psalm 117, 118, & 119 we should find the following:
  • Psalm 117 [19 - 117 = 2017] is both the Shortest and the Middle Chapter in All Scripture.
  • Psalm 118 [19 - 118 = 2018] is 70 years after the International Recognition of the State of Israel [1948 + 70 = 2018], and also is the year which the U.S. recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.

2. Kim Clement prophesied that the U.S. would have TWO PRESIDENTS, which I CLEARLY PERCEIVED on Nov. 4th, 2020, the day after the election, -- with a "HOT July" (presuming "hot-war") to follow, with "MANY SHALL FALL IN FALL".

So given the significance of 2018 being not only 70 years after 1948 and also the year which the U.S. recognized Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel; PLUS the fraudulent TWO PRESIDENT election, it seems reasonable that the 42 month (Rev. 13:5) Tribulation would conclude in the Fall of 2021, precisely as it appeared that Scripture supported and Kim Clement appeared to validate.

However, what I apparently failed to grasp is that although some CHRISTIANS should perceive their world around them, -- the WORLD is more easily deceived by satan.

So NOW, it appears that where I had anticipated that Psalm 118 was SIGNIFICANT, -- it seems that Psalm 119 is the critical Chapter; and where Kim Clement prophesied about the TWO PRESIDENTS, -- because it's only NOW coming about through the Arizona Audit (with other States to follow) where the rest of the population will REALIZE that we indeed have a Election-THIEF-president (biden); and a Rightful Election Victor President (Trump).

Thus it wasn't this PAST July which was prophesied to be "HOT", but instead is referring to NEXT JULY. So that makes me OFF by one full year.

And of course, I'd personally rather be getting closer to hitting the bullseye, than not even knowing which direction the barn was located.

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

This is just an observation, not having a dig ……you state that the ‘ hot July ‘ was a year out and say it’s linked to next July. If I am correct the ‘ fall in the fall ‘ comes after the ‘ hot July …..yet you are claiming the ‘ fall in the fall ‘ will be linked to the vax+ boosters , which will be given this year ……surely if the ‘ hot July ‘ is a year out, so will the ‘ fall in the fall ‘ !!!!!
Also July was a hot July …….I would have to go back and read the prophecy again, but does it state wars or just ‘ hot ‘ ….
Rita

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

It’s not even close to being a reasonable interpretation, to try to equate the number 118 with the number 2018.

If anything, it would be the year 2118, but even that would have no sound basis to make that assumption.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not to "correct" those who cannot seem to read in detail, I covered exactly that in the "seasons" portion.

Like i said, your own words expose you as false.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Virus degrading is likely in natural form.
Labs collect virus samples, mixes them, names them, unleashes them, to targeted groups, then via munchausen syndrome steps in as pseudo savior hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.