Kindly requesting the Christian community to offer their prayers for this poor individual.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Picsart_23-03-28_11-53-22-059.jpg
Might I humbly request, dear sir/madam, that you graciously bestow upon this destitute individual the benevolent act of offering prayers in his favor? Would it not elicit within you a profound sense of compassion and empathy to witness the sheer emaciation of his frame, resembling that of a skeleton?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
At present, he is experiencing a state of altered consciousness in which his perception of reality is distorted, whether via hallucination or vivid dreamscapes, yet paradoxically his mind remains partially alert, retaining awareness of his surroundings. According to some accounts, his essence detaches from his corporeal vessel and traverses the incorporeal realm, all the while his ocular faculties are imbued with an extrasensory power, enabling him to discern manifestations of otherworldly entities.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I imagine he is stronger, than he appears.
Regrettably, the poor chap lacks the necessary capability to maintain his balance unaided or traverse independently. Even the simple task of grasping and manipulating cutlery, let alone the notoriously tricky chopsticks, proves overwhelmingly challenging for him.

Reactions: Gottservant

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Regrettably, the poor chap lacks the necessary capability to maintain his balance unaided or traverse independently. Even the simple task of grasping and manipulating cutlery, let alone the notoriously tricky chopsticks, proves overwhelmingly challenging for him.
Yes but spiritually, I imagine he appreciates life more and values the importance of little struggles.

I'd love to spend an hour with him, to try and learn from him.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
View attachment 30840
Might I humbly request, dear sir/madam, that you graciously bestow upon this destitute individual the benevolent act of offering prayers in his favor? Would it not elicit within you a profound sense of compassion and empathy to witness the sheer emaciation of his frame, resembling that of a skeleton?
Or, or someone could actually do something (Like get involved) Lke Paul recommend.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Yes but spiritually, I imagine he appreciates life more and values the importance of little struggles.

I'd love to spend an hour with him, to try and learn from him.
He is having a hard time speaking. Even if you heard it, you wouldn't be able to understand.
Particularly when you are not with him daily, as you are unaccustomed to it, accurately discerning his thoughts becomes quite challenging.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Often, he has succumbed to the overwhelming desire to end his life due to the excruciating pain he endures. I can somewhat empathize with that sensation - a sense of utter desperation and entrapment, yearning for an escape from it all.
I sincerely apologize for asking about these, especially considering I was not present to support you during your time of greatest need.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Topic title: a non-christian asking for the christian's prayers
Not clear who is requesting prayer. The man, a caretaker, or you. ???
We should still pray. But it's not clear what is really going on here.
This appears to be from a caregiver.
At present, he is experiencing a state of altered consciousness in which his perception of reality is distorted, whether via hallucination or vivid dreamscapes, yet paradoxically his mind remains partially alert, retaining awareness of his surroundings. According to some accounts, his essence detaches from his corporeal vessel and traverses the incorporeal realm, all the while his ocular faculties are imbued with an extrasensory power, enabling him to discern manifestations of otherworldly entities.
What is the cause of this altered consciousness? Pain medication, or a spiritual bondage that needs to be broken?
Nonetheless, prayers should offered.

Father God,
It isn't clear to me/us what this situation is all about.
But it is no mystery to you. You understand completely.
Sickness, pain, altered consciousness, inability to care for himself.
By all appearances, he is dying.
We speak to this situation in Jesus' name.
You have called us to heal the sick, cast out demons, and raise the dead.
So be it. --- AMEN

Reactions: Nancy and Wrangler

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Not clear who is requesting prayer.
Apologies, I am currently not in the best of moods and may unintentionally come across as rude. It is evident that I am not a Christian. However, I am here to kindly request Christians to pray for this individual.
What is the cause of this altered consciousness? Pain medication, or a spiritual bondage that needs to be broken?
Does it even matter with God?
Father God,
It isn't clear to me/us what this situation is all about.
But it is no mystery to you. You understand completely.
Sickness, pain, altered consciousness, inability to care for himself.
By all appearances, he is dying.
We speak to this situation in Jesus' name.
You have called us to heal the sick, cast out demons, and raise the dead.
So be it. --- AMEN
I apologize if I misunderstood, but are you truly a Christian? You just shared with me the things you'd like to say to God. Would you like me to include a relevant Bible verse here?

Matthew 6:1-15
Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

I don't mean to impose, but I just wanted to point out that you identify yourself as a Christian while I do not, as I don't follow the teachings of the Messiah. However, since you are a Christian, it's understandable that you would try to live by these teachings.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
It is evident that I am not a Christian. However, I am here to kindly request Christians to pray for this individual.

Just to clarify are you asking these people to pray because whilst not being a Christian, you do believe there is a god for them to pray to and you also believe that this god is benevolent and likely to act favourably?

Or do you believe that there is no god but that there can be a mysterious benefit when people pray to empty air because there's some kind of innate power within humans like the placebo effect etc?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Just to clarify are you asking these people to pray because whilst not being a Christian, you do believe there is a god for them to pray to and you also believe that this god is benevolent and likely to act favourably?

Or do you believe that there is no god but that there can be a mysterious benefit when people pray to empty air because there's some kind of innate power within humans like the placebo effect etc?
You know, I am unable to create a thread in the Christian section, as I have categorized my faith under "Other Faith." Consequently, this is the only place where I can initiate a thread.

I hold a strong belief in God and His Son, but I cannot truthfully claim to be a Christian if I do not actively carry the cross and adhere to His teachings. To do so would only be deceiving myself. For me not all Christians are true Christians.