Kings of the earth....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Who are they and from where does their power to rule over the earth come?

Here is a hint:
The Father that is in heaven is:

Rev 19:16
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
KJV

And the Lord Jesus who is King of kings on the earth, and called King of the Jews meaning the circumcised in heart and will rule and reign on the earth as will his holy body of 144,000 who have been made in his image that are ANOINTED by the Spirit of God and have been anointed like David, to rule and reign with Christ over the nations:

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
KJV

The Wisdom of God who is a she as a mother heavenly Jerusalem prepares her sons as sons of intergrity, righteousness IN the Word, and by The Word. They will be as angels who will be kings in the earth for there is no power that is not of God.
John 19:10-11
10 Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?
11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.
KJV
Rom 13:1-2
13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
KJV
Anointed means to be given the power over people BY GOD. Ever wonder how one man can get a whole nation of people to obey them and not be able to over take them? GOD, He is the one who gives us the ability to RULE, PROSPER, BE HEALED, gives us our TALENTS our knowledge and ability. But does man give Him the credit? No, most do not! They believe it is THEIR own glory that is worth boasting over. HA!
Prov 8:9-14
9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
KJV

Those who have ruled on the earth and are now, were chosen from the foundation of THEIR world, meaning the old world that was destroyed by the flood when NOAH was told to REPLENISH the earth, meaning to fill it back up. Just as in Gen.1:28 the 6th day creation was told to REPLENISH(Refill)
Just as those who are being prepared now to rule in reign as in the high calling of God have been chosen before the foundation of our new heaven and earth to come.
Eph 1:4-5
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
KJV

Rev 12:5
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
KJV
Rev 2:26-27
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
KJV

The earth is a garden and man is described as trees, figs, wheat etc.... Soon it will be harvest time where the grapes of WRATH will be smashed underfoot. God plants the earth every 6 days(6,000 yrs) and then let's the soil rest for the 7th(1,000 yrs). He says as long as the earth remains it will be seedtime(planting) and harvest and He guarantees that it is a world with out end!

Gen 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
KJV
Eph 3:21
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
KJV

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
afaithfulone4u said:
The Father that is in heaven is:

Rev 19:16
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
KJV
It is remarkable that you have brought out this TRUTH by your statement according to the Scripture. :)
Do you realize by this Scripture you have thrown everything taught in modern eschatology upon its head?

Revelation 19:11-18 KJV
11. And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18. That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

This is indeed the Father coming to the rescue of his Son . . .
And the date is 14 Abib-Nisan of the year 30AD . . .
And the location is Golgotha . . . :)

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
daq said:
It is remarkable that you have brought out this TRUTH by your statement according to the Scripture. :)
Do you realize by this Scripture you have thrown everything taught in modern eschatology upon its head?

Revelation 19:11-18 KJV
11. And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
17. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
18. That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

This is indeed the Father coming to the rescue of his Son . . .
And the date is 14 Abib-Nisan of the year 30AD . . .
And the location is Golgotha . . . :)
Greetings Daq,
I am in agreement of much of what you have been shown as well.
All glory to God for anything I know....
but I have concern with the last thing you wrote regarding the date this happened as being Jesus' death & resurrection..

"the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean."

If you see it says that on this day, the saints in Christ being his body will come with Christ to fight the ungodly nations which have come against Israel in the last days. Now there was the saints which were the fulfillment of Ezekiel's dry bones as the many saints or remnant of OT Israel came out of their graves at Jesus' resurrection. But again there was no great war as Armageddon will be.
Matt 27:50-54
50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
KJV
The Father who was in heaven, is the one who forsook His Word(Old Will and Testament) to die upon the cross, that was the plan, so that He could release us from the whole law (613) of accumulated laws and raise him back up as the New Will and Testament in Christ.
So I do not see this as the time of God's wrath against all the armies of the ungodly who have rejected His Son for the end time prophecy that takes place before the 1,000 yrs rest of the earth.
In fact Paul had not even gone unto the Gentiles yet, so this in no way was this the Great Supper of God which is the Wedding Supper of the Lamb where the saints are caught up to God's throne in Rev.12:5 and then come with Christ for Armageddon which is the verses in Re.19.
Please forgive me if that is not what you are implying : )

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
afaithfulone4u said:
Greetings Daq,
I am in agreement of much of what you have been shown as well.
All glory to God for anything I know....
but I have concern with the last thing you wrote regarding the date this happened as being Jesus' death & resurrection..

"the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean."

If you see it says that on this day, the saints in Christ being his body will come with Christ to fight the ungodly nations which have come against Israel in the last days. Now there was the saints which were the fulfillment of Ezekiel's dry bones as the many saints or remnant of OT Israel came out of their graves at Jesus' resurrection. But again there was no great war as Armageddon will be.
Matt 27:50-54
50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
KJV
The Father who was in heaven, is the one who forsook His Word(Old Will and Testament) to die upon the cross, that was the plan, so that He could release us from the whole law (613) of accumulated laws and raise him back up as the New Will and Testament in Christ.
So I do not see this as the time of God's wrath against all the armies of the ungodly who have rejected His Son for the end time prophecy that takes place before the 1,000 yrs rest of the earth.
In fact Paul had not even gone unto the Gentiles yet, so this in no way was this the Great Supper of God which is the Wedding Supper of the Lamb where the saints are caught up to God's throne in Rev.12:5 and then come with Christ for Armageddon which is the verses in Re.19.
Please forgive me if that is not what you are implying : )

Oh well, I suppose it was just a coincidence that you said what you did in the OP. How can our heavenly Father forsake himself and die? Do you not see that the same One whom you said was the Father also has a name that no one knows but he himself? (which is the unpronounceable, unspeakable because it is unknown, YHWH). Do you not also see where it clearly states that his name is also called the LOGOS-WORD OF GOD? Have you not read all the way through Psalm 22 where it clearly says that the Father DID NOT turn his face away from the Son? (Psalms 22:24 KJV) If the heavenly Father forsook his own Word and "Old Will and Testament" as you say then we be all dead men walking without hope. Likewise the enemies of God are not flesh and blood people and neither are the enemies of the saints because, as Paul states, we wrestle not against flesh and blood; whether speaking of Ishmael, or Esau, or Pharaoh king of Egypt, the king of Babylon, (who is also called a "king of kings") or Death, or any other true enemy of the faithful. Do you think tanks, warplanes, battleships, missiles, and a third of man being literally killed off in a great world war is coming because the Scripture says so? If you think that is what the Scripture says then you are sorely mistaken like the multitudes. There are seven nations greater and mightier than the children of Israel and those are the seven heathen nations we are commanded to rule over with a rod of iron. Have you ever run into an Amorite, Hivite, Jebusite, Perizzite, or Girgashite? You cannot see them but that does not mean they do not still exist. It appears that you, like most, have found a supposedly Scriptural way to void out Torah from yourself; sorry to say that if this be the case then it will not be possible for you to rule over those nations with a rod of iron: especially when Torah itself is the Rod of Iron in the hand of the one who is no longer under it. It is not something to be used against your brother but surely a weapon to be used against your true enemies which are within your own fields, lands, and the outer bounds of your temple. You cannot cut down tares without a sharp scythe. :)

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Daq,
I think you misunderstand me. Jesus is the Word of God and the Word shall NEVER DIE, He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is the Stone meaning the 10 commandments of the Law Torah and immovable. The old covenant was nailed to the cross by the Father's plan because it could not save man, it could only make us feel guilty. He had to do away with the old FLESHLY(Christ's flesh body died on the cross) law that we SEEN, so that He could give us the new covenant of the Spirit of Christ that is better than the old for we now have the Spirit to help us overcome our flawed flesh to obey God's law for the old letter of the law could not do this.
The Father is greater than I says Jesus, Worship the Father says Jesus. Yes the Father forsook His Word and then resurrected the Son for our sakes for if He had not.... then we would have been destroyed for we would have been judged under the old covenant that no man could keep perfectly being all 613.. Now we are back to the original Stone of 10 that have been combined into 2 but if done correctly fulfill all 10 of Torah because... we are now having them written upon our hearts with the help of the Spirit to be DOERS OF THE Law and not just hearers only being, no longer Law breakers that only adds more laws once again.
Christ IS TORAH the living Word of God all those other added laws are NOT, they were added for transgressing the 10.
You know how in this day we have been put under such bondage to added laws, say at the airport, take off your shoes, 3oz bottles of fluids, baggage searched, body scanned etc??? Well that was not the usual laws before lawlessness came at 911, we had freedom but now we have all these accumulated laws added that weight us down and take away our freedoms and make us moan with sufferings in long lines, restrictions etc.... NOW compare that to what I am saying about God forsaking HIS WORD on the cross to release us from all those added baggage laws to the ORIGINAL 10 so that we are back to normal. Those 10 will NEVER BE FORSAKEN.
As long as their are natural Jews they are still under the old covenant but will be destroyed if they do not receive Christ's sacrifice and be born again just as Jesus told Nicodemus. We must warn them to come under the new covenant to save them from the wrath.
Heb 8:13
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
KJV
Eph 2:12-16
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
KJV
The secret name is not YHWH.... It is THE WORD.
Rev 19:11-14
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
KJV

Jesus is the Word of God who was with the Father but agreed to become flesh to die to save us. Because if we were to be judged under the OT Law, we shall be destroyed for we are not able in our own ability to keep it for our spirits are unclean and we have no clean spirit to follow... Only by the Holy Spirit can one claim Jesus/Word/Torah as Lord to be able to FOLLOW God's Word.
The Father was in heaven while His Word was on earth being rejected by men. The Father is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, His Word is King of kings and Lord of lords on the earth.
Jesus will return WITH the WRATH of His Father for Jesus/The Word is the RIGHT HAND OF GOD that God does everything with and by. I hope you understand what I just said?

To add, Jesus is the Bread of life right? Isn't Bread the Word of God that we are to feed upon? Wasn't his body BROKEN on the cross for us? Now at the last supper did they not break the bread and eat of it saying it was Jesus body that will be broken for us?
So, what did the Father forsake on the cross and was BROKEN for oursakes? Wasn't it, His Word which is Christ/Torah right? The Bread of life?
But, God raised him back up! If the devil had known who Jesus was he would never have allowed the Word of covenant to Heavy Bondage(613) die on the cross.. he would have stopped it to keep God's people bound to the WHOLE LAW of the fleshly circumcision.
It was the Father whom sent His Word/Son to die to redeem mankind. The devil, who is the Tempter, loves to keep God's people under heavy bondage so that they keep receiving judgment because in their week flesh, they keep falling for the same ole tricks of the devil. God gave us His Spirit in our BETTER covenant so that we can be overcomers of our flesh by learning how to walk in the newness of life through His Word/The Christ, no longer falling for temptations living in hell in the devils pit being captive to SINFUL ways.

Col 2:14-17
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
KJV

And Jesus is the Rod, for again, his is the Word of God being the RIGHT Hand of God whom the Father created all things with and by.
Those chosen to rule and reign with Christ must have the sWord of the Spirit in their mouth and what is the sword of the Spirit. It is Christ, the Word of God!
He preparests a table for me in the presence of mine enemies(Bread of life,Word of life, Sword in our mouth)
No, men are not our enemies, the unclean spirits that control them ARE so we must whip out that sWord of the Spirit!

Here shows that we are joined to Christ (being the new covenant Word) who is the last Adam that is made up of male and female in the ONE new man in Christ. God does not marry man, He marries land and the people are the children.
This shows that God had His covenant Word of the OT that was binding, for God was married to natural Israel, but He forsook His Word to die on the cross so that New covenant Israel could be joined to the risen Christ who is married to the bride/wife heavenly Jerusalem our mother. The actions of the children or offspring of a land is what makes the wife, a land, faithful or unfaithful.
Isa 50:1
50:1 Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.
KJV

Rom 7:3-6
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Isa 62:4-5
4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzi-bah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.
KJV

Notice in scripture that the people are always called children or sons and the land is called by a woman's name or The Woman in the case of Israel/Jacob
Ezek 23:1-4
23:1 The word {Lord JESUS}of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
4 And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.
KJV

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Rather than take your thread any further off topic I will simply quote the words of Yeshua himself concerning the Logos-Word which he speaks and leave off here. There are many things, (if not all things) which Yeshua only needs to say one time and all of these types of statements are foundational to doctrine, (which is probably why the authors were led and chose them to be included in their works). The following is one such statement and comes from the same author who penned John 1:1-18. If therefore the understanding of this statement does not agree with the understanding of the first chapter of the Gospel of John, (which is a far more difficult passage to understand) then the understanding of John 1:1-18 is flawed and we end up pitting Scripture against Scripture. Likewise if the understanding of John 1:1-18 is flawed then the foundation of the house is built on sand.

John 14:24 KJV
24. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 14:24 Transliterated Unaccented Bible
24. Ho me agapon me tous logous mouou terei. Kai ho logos hon akouete ouk estin emos alla tou pempsantos me Patros.

John 14:24b ~ "Kai ho logos hon akouete ouk estin emos alla tou pempsantos me Patros."

"And the Logos which you hear is not of me; contrariwise, [it is] of the one sending me, [the] Father."

Either one believes this clear statement or one must fabricate a way around it . . . :)

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
daq said:
Rather than take your thread any further off topic I will simply quote the words of Yeshua himself concerning the Logos-Word which he speaks and leave off here. There are many things, (if not all things) which Yeshua only needs to say one time and all of these types of statements are foundational to doctrine, (which is probably why the authors were led and chose them to be included in their works). The following is one such statement and comes from the same author who penned John 1:1-18. If therefore the understanding of this statement does not agree with the understanding of the first chapter of the Gospel of John, (which is a far more difficult passage to understand) then the understanding of John 1:1-18 is flawed and we end up pitting Scripture against Scripture. Likewise if the understanding of John 1:1-18 is flawed then the foundation of the house is built on sand.

John 14:24 KJV
24. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

John 14:24 Transliterated Unaccented Bible
24. Ho me agapon me tous logous mouou terei. Kai ho logos hon akouete ouk estin emos alla tou pempsantos me Patros.

John 14:24b ~ "Kai ho logos hon akouete ouk estin emos alla tou pempsantos me Patros."

"And the Logos which you hear is not of me; contrariwise, [it is] of the one sending me, [the] Father."

Either one believes this clear statement or one must fabricate a way around it . . . :)
Not sure where you are disagreeing with me because I agree with the verse you are showing that if we do not love and accept the Word who the Bible says is Jesus.. then we can love the Father, for the Father is exactly as His Word.
It appears that you are having trouble with the fact that I said God forsook His Word and you say, how can God forsake His self, yet if Jesus says the Father is greater than I and that the Father is the one seeking the worshippers, then he is saying he is not the Father, but the Word whom proceedeth from the Father's mouth and was sent to us as our E-MANUAL God with us, in other words he was sent to us from heaven to teach us of the Father and His ways as our manual(Word of life)to Reveal to us the Father).
The reason that Jesus claims to be equal with God is because God must be exactly as His Word.
1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
KJV

Hopefully some one will understand~