Knowing The True Gospel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; - Romans 10:8.

One thing we have talked to pastor's and teacher's about is; you cannot stereotype believers. If you want to put people together, it will have to be as they are. So union and oneness must be understood. You cannot stereotype believers because.. it only works as we are. Our creation.

What does that mean? we know it is Christ as your creation. Even in growth.. believers need to grow as the Spirit leads them. It needs to be Spirit led and we all come to see our oneness in Christ as we are. Getting people to all pray alike.. and all give alike.. and all believe alike, is a tough task because we are all different. And all be the same in expression has never worked. That's why we have a 1001 different groups you can join. It fits you and you feel better being with fellow believers that kind of think like you.

Authoritarianism has never worked. We are to rebellious to fall under some men telling you there is something you better do. That don't work! It may work for a moment but that is not the way God has designed for human beings to live.

When you deal with rebellion, you hear "I need some law in my life to keep me out of trouble." I'm talking our rebels of all rebels. But what that sinning rebel thing needs is the true gospel taught to them. If men don't hear the true gospel they have no correction, and will correct themselves by the law. Well we know how turns out .. it doesn't. You still have the same old sinning rebel that never quits. It is in the old mind and that mind must change.

You recieved the true nature the moment you believed.. you need the gospel that goes with that nature. Don't feed the old mind with some thing men call the gospel. It does not work and you will end up in a hog pen of life. Making a mess of everything you touch. You just need to know - how shall they know. Hear the gospel of truth!