Lakes/seas of the world A-Z

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lake Erie

Technically, your suggested lake's name begin with "L" and not "E" as you have suggested. So the usual game to list the names of objects/entities in alphabetical order is not require then in this thread?

Seems a pity though that the usual rules are not being applied by you.

I was going to use Lake Eyre next but I realised that the lake's name started with an "L" and not an "E".

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Technically, your suggested lake's name begin with "L" and not "E" as you have suggested. So the usual game to list the names of objects/entities in alphabetical order is not require then in this thread?

Seems a pity though that the usual rules are not being applied by you.

I was going to use Lake Eyre next but I realised that the lake's name started with an "L" and not an "E".
I guess I could have easily said Erie Lake....

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I guess I could have just written: Erie :).

I love how you try to clutch at a straw when you are caught in quick sand.

Erie is the name of a town on the shores of Lake Erie.

PS the Google Map I inserted into my post above clearly shows this fact.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It would seem that you are referring to Lake Huron which is part of the Great Lake. But this link <Huron - Wikipedia>suggests that the name Haron can refer to People, bodies of water, Canadian Electrical districts, Places and Other geographical features.

As such it is in error like Lake Erie where chronologically the Lake in question begins with a "T"

Perhaps for "H" we could try: -

Harima Nada Sea

In Japan

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I: Immensee, Switzerland

(Also the title of a story by Theodor Storm...)

Can you show us a map of where the lake or sea is? I found a Town in Switzerland with that name but not a lake.

A better name for a sea or lake would have been: -

I: Irish Sea.