Last day of the year! Thanksgiving

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We honestly and sincerely give thanks to God for all His blessings, Benifits, graces, helps, virtues, gifts, and fruits both spiritual and temporal that He so bountifully bestowed upon us in the the year 2021!

and tomorrow to ask all we need in 2022!

For all our needs, intentions, and thanksgiving we ask in Jesus holy name, to the glory of God the father on the power of the Holy Spirit! Amen!

Reactions: amadeus

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 cor 4:7
For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

so

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, andye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Jn 15:1-5

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We honestly and sincerely give thanks to God for all His blessings, Benifits, graces, helps, virtues, gifts, and fruits both spiritual and temporal that He so bountifully bestowed upon us in the the year 2021!

and tomorrow to ask all we need in 2022!

For all our needs, intentions, and thanksgiving we ask in Jesus holy name, to the glory of God the father on the power of the Holy Spirit! Amen!
Amen. So be it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know everybody celebrates the New Year but I choose to look forward not back - I dislike all those TV shows that look back at the year. I will pray and tomorrow will be a new day and a new month. I will also listen to see if God puts anything in my heart to pray for in the coming year. Last hear my heart was heavy for the Church and I continued to pray throughout the year and asked others to join me. But I confess there have been times when I didn't know what to pray even after I'd asked.

As to what I will do to night, I might have a gin and tonic or a glass of wine and watch Andre Rieu and hope I miss all the fireworks at midnight. I find it rather depressing.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1 cor 4:7
For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

so

Matthew 7:7
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, andye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Jn 15:1-5

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
I pray that I will become more fruitful. Many years ago God gave me a word that I would n longer be an unfruitful tree but I am still a work in progress even though I do see those things in me have borne certain fruits.

Reactions: amadeus and Rita

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that I will become more fruitful. Many years ago God gave me a word that I would n longer be an unfruitful tree but I am still a work in progress even though I do see those things in me have borne certain fruits.

Ask and you shall receive!
Powerful is the holy name of Jesus!

Reactions: Pearl

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a truly great year for my husband and I. 2021 was truly a year of God's favour in our household.

Reactions: amadeus