Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't stay up too long this evening. Hope everyone at the late night thread is doing well.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't stay up too long this evening. Hope everyone at the late night thread is doing well.
I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. Don't know how everyone else is doing.

I've been getting a little tired too. I sleep for a few hours then up for a few more. Just watching TV and working on my project. Cheers!

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning Pathfinder. Had my coffee did some work on my project and I'm pretty happy with the work I did. Everything looks good so far. Just going to do some more work and have some fun this morning. I think we made it thru without anymore snow which is nice.

32 F, cloudy.
5:06 am.
Pacific Northwest

Cheers!

Reactions: Pathfinder7

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoke too soon, it's now snowing. It just now popped up on the weather report. Apparently they didn't know it was going to snow :(

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
...I have a late night routine. It's much quieter that way. I also like the day for my walks too. I kinda wake up twice. Once during the night and once during the day. Cheers!

Sometimes I take a short stroll in the small hours, sitting on a bench on the waterfront to contemplate the starry sky. Problem is I'm in the middle of the city and the light pollution is terrible, blanking out all but the brightest stars.
I envy farmers who live outside the big cities and towns where there's no light pollution and the sky is alive with a zillion stars; I'd be on the porch with my telescope for hours on end, what could possibly go wrong?..:)

ufo-signs5.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I take a short stroll in the small hours, sitting on a bench on the waterfront to contemplate the starry sky. Problem is I'm in the middle of the city and the light pollution is terrible, blanking out all but the brightest stars.
I envy farmers who live outside the big cities and towns where there's no light pollution and the sky is alive with a zillion stars; I'd be on the porch with my telescope for hours on end, what could possibly go wrong?..:)

View attachment 29010
Sounds great. Can't do that here, I go out sometimes at night but not too often. We have a high crime rate in the city here.

Reactions: Dropship

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yo I gotta go
It's time for me to rock it
I put baloney in my left pocket
Cause it's my show
you can't tell me what to do
When life gives me lemons
I make beef stew

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Pathfinder7, Wynona and CB. I hope your project is going well Pathfinder7 :)

We're having warmer weather at the moment here in the Pacific Northwest, 47F. Light rain, 4:07am.

Getting some coffee too and waking up.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB.
Wind up to 17mph today
49F and cloudy
Pacific Northwest
Getting some breakfast:
Country Fried Chicken

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning.. Devin & CB.
---
8:15 am
East Coast
---
27F..now.
High 52..today.
---
Having my second cup of coffee..
---
I might get..the fried chicken..
- for lunch.

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having a great day today. Feel great and got my church in. Hope everyone is doing great too. Mild weather here. Got to take care of some stuff today so I'll have something to do. Cheers!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been watching youtube videos on basic cooking techniques to see if I can improve. Before, I never laid out my things up front but I changed that and its made a big difference. I also learned how to properly cut an onion and to brown ground beef properly.

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive been watching youtube videos on basic cooking techniques to see if I can improve. Before, I never laid out my things up front but I changed that and its made a big difference. I also learned how to properly cut an onion and to brown ground beef properly.
Awesome! Save yourself some time and mess, wash or rinse whatever you are using, AS you go along. Then you won't have a pile of pots, pans, bowls etc., waiting for you after you're finished :D

Reactions: dev553344

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Do you watch the "food network"?
Did you ever watch "Rachel Ray's.... 30 minute meals"?
Well, she took that idea from a Brit Chef, and became rich and famous.

HE, (Jamie Oliver) is the original, and he has a lot of Youtube videos that are all about fast, easy, great tasting meals.
I love his cooking.
Its always great.

Here is one.
-

Reactions: Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning everyone. My back is sore, I turned wrong or overworked it or something. But I'm up and getting some breakfast. Cheers!