LEGAL NAMES & Impersonation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What is the Christian perspective on personification or using a legal name?

Is it not hypocritical to claim you are anything other than the image of how you were created?

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is it not hypocritical to claim you are anything other than the image of how you were created?

You have revealed yourself. You speak as one who is not a Christian. Why do you claim 'Christian' as your faith? Is that not hypocritical?

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is says "Christianity board" so I figured it was respectful to address my question accordingly.

??
As a Christian can you answer the question?

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I'm sorry. I don't understand the question.:oops:

When someone addresses you by letter do you have to (ie are you COMMANDED BY GOD) to act upon its instructions or to meet the demands made in the communication?
Is ANYONE compelled to answer to the "legal name" on the letter?

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is says "Christianity board" so I figured it was respectful to address my question accordingly.

??
As a Christian can you answer the question?

So you lie and claim to be Christian to be able to post on the Christianity board? Yet you want to call others hypocrites.

Your question makes no sense. The person who is a Christian is rightfully called a Christian. You on the other hand....

Stranger

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When someone addresses you by letter do you have to (ie are you COMMANDED BY GOD) to act upon its instructions or to meet the demands made in the communication?
Is ANYONE compelled to answer to the "legal name" on the letter?

Well, honestly, if we are commanded by our Heavenly Father to answer, I am unaware of it. And I throw away alot of mail addressed to me.
If it is a registered letter(one you sign for) I may act according to it, or refute it.
Maybe I still don't get what it is you are trying to say... something about THE letter from our Father? Our bible?

Reactions: amadeus and Danube
D

Dave L

You would'n know who's who in Who's Who. Or who's on first and who's on second without knowing who is who. Legal names are a good thing.

Reactions: Acolyte

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When certain corporations communicate to "legal names" ie MR ADAM SMITH, the result of the MAN acting upon the legal name is the same as entering into a financial contract, or the same as saying I AM HE.
Much like using the analogy of the board game monopoly. The little piece you choose to keep your position on the board with is much the same as using a legal name.

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So you lie and claim to be Christian to be able to post on the Christianity board? Yet you want to call others hypocrites.

Your question makes no sense. The person who is a Christian is rightfully called a Christian. You on the other hand....

Stranger

I think your mis-taken.
But as you were....you only will make as many assumptions as you like. It will be YOU who will have to answer for every thing you say.
Slander, false witness.... Lying.....adding and taking from scripture to win an argument (pride)....your filling your boots.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am anxiously waiting my "new name".
Revelation 2:17
I praise and thank our Father for the GRACE given us thru His son, our Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Amen!

Reactions: Danube and Dave L

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think your mis-taken.
But as you were....you only will make as many assumptions as you like. It will be YOU who will have to answer for every thing you say.
Slander, false witness.... Lying.....adding and taking from scripture to win an argument (pride)....your filling your boots.

You know I am right.

What Scripture? You haven't said yet what Scripture is. So, what books in the Bible do you consider inspired by God and Scripture?

My boots are getting dirty but only because what I am having to step in with your posts.

Stranger

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The disciples all had names.

Yes. A singular name (no surnames).

The disciples ever once address eachother as MR ?

No of course not.

Why are we expected to use the title and a surname (MR ADAM SMITH) ?

My mum and dad named me.

Neither have ever addressed me as MR ADAM SMITH (all in black capitals) so why do all corporations?

Man doesnt even give his pets a surname or a BirthCertificate so what would the purpose for doing so be?

Last edited:

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You know I am right.

What Scripture? You haven't said yet what Scripture is. So, what books in the Bible do you consider inspired by God and Scripture?

My boots are getting dirty but only because what I am having to step in with your posts.

Stranger

Yep, it's certain. This link connects to the Insane Asylum.

What compelled either of you two to reply with such nonsense, when you could just as easier simply ignored the thread?
Strange love.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What compelled either of you two to reply with such nonsense, when you could just as easier simply ignored the thread?
Strange love.

What compelled you to say what you just said. You could have just as easily kept your mouth shut. But, you didn't. Why?

And, why do you identify yourself as Christian? And, what books of the Bible do you consider inspired by God and Scripture. So many questions you refuse to answer. You like to speak and ask questions but when confronted you run and dummy up.

Stranger

Reactions: Willie T and Helen

Danube

Dec 26, 2018
uk
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What compelled you to say what you just said. You could have just as easily kept your mouth shut. But, you didn't. Why?

And, why do you identify yourself as Christian? And, what books of the Bible do you consider inspired by God and Scripture. So many questions you refuse to answer. You like to speak and ask questions but when confronted you run and dummy up.

Stranger

You asked why.
Perhaps it is because you have nothing to add to this conversation? Or in an attempt to reconcile the lie you gave in another thread, you feel a strong impulse to impose your spite here or anywhere I start a new thread? Or you have nothing better to do with your time than following me around the forum "on repeat" ?
I really only have your behavior and funny comments to hold a clue as to why you might bother. I guess your just one of those people who likes to put words in peoples mouths or shoot your mouth off because it gives you a sense of achievement? Are you simply full of hate?
God knows :)

Last edited: