Legal Reason to Invalidate 5/21/2020 (Finally)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Background
Romans 16 Genealogy of Wives
Phebe (Cenchrea) (2 Total)
Priscilla
Aquila
Epaenetus (Achaia) (2 Total)
Mary
Andronicus
Junia
Amplias
Urbane
Stachys
Apelles
Aristobulus
Herodion
Narcissus
Tryphena
Tryphosa
Persis
Rufus (his mother and mine) (3 Total)
Asyncritus
Phlegon
Hermas
Patrobas
Hermes
Philologus
Julia
Nereus (and his sister) (2 Total)
Olympas
Timotheus
Lucius
Jason
Sosipater
Tertius
Gais
Erastus
Quartus
41 Total Wives (Matthew 1 Genealogy is Doubled)
(you can add "satan" as a wife, if one is missing, this is a parable anyway)

(God doubled Matthew 1 Genealogy of 41, with the Apostle Paul, Legal Proof that God does not intend to or natively acknowledges the timestamp in the Book of Revelation (where god touches this earth, or uses the son of man on this earth) (God does not interject in your "Dead Flesh" argument, so back to 5/21/2020 INVALID)

(You can have a family, polygamy, on the Planet Mars, that is your legal right for the limited number males globally I can find this applies too. My word is the law, right now resurrection, and god's discernment and with me, is not resolved)

12 B.C. to 87 B.C. Halley's Comet (First Cycle of Jesus)
12/21/2020 to 7/8/2061 Halley's Comet (Second Cycle of Jesus)

Flight 360 + 1290 and 1333 Days = 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021 for 153 Days (Second Cycle, 153 Days End)

Legal Reason :::::::: "1290 and 1335" or Seven Years is Addressed to the Son of Man, God addressed the Son of Man "41" in Romans 16.

(2300, A day for 1000 Years, from Turin Shroud of Jesus to 2020 A.D. ............. 2300 Days from Flight 370 to address the son of man is invalid, 5/21/2020 is invalid)

Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 for the Son of Man = 41 Years from Halley's Comet which is 2020 A.D. to 2061 A.D. ............ From Flight 370, 1290 and 1335 Days = 5/21/2021 (153 Day Cycle 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021) (We have Legal Reason Now)
(Because God removed the controversy with the figure of "41" (41/42 is dispute with revelation = invalid)............God also removed the controversy of "seven years" that is the legal reason why we can do "1290 + 1335" for seven years, that applies to the argument, creation, not spiritual only)

(taking a firm position, want 5/21/2020 to fail first, but already it means nothing ti was just invalid. We have to wait until this holiday season) (we can't be a family until then, I have to go though what I want..........so until then. much of everything else is true, so we may talk more, or not) (this is a matter of being faithful, first, secondarily, god doesn't judge the son of man, then you really don't have a judgment, so we have to keep watch) (Edit, Parallel for Apostle Paul's Wives, a new testament declaration for the sons of man under joseph) (You can say Christmas, a few days not important)

Last edited:

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
plenipotentiary
[ˌplɛnɪpəˈtɛnʃ(ə)ri]
NOUN
plenipotentiaries (plural noun)
  1. a person, especially a diplomat, invested with the full power of independent action on behalf of their government, typically in a foreign country.
    synonyms:
    diplomat · representative · ambassador · minister · emissary · chargé d'affaires · chargé · envoy · legation · legate
ADJECTIVE
  1. having full power to take independent action.
    "a minister plenipotentiary"

ORIGIN
mid 17th century: from medieval Latinplenipotentiarius, from plenus‘full’ + potentia‘power’.

Translate plenipotentiary to
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · Bing Translator

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(off topic)

(I am the only person, that can give him, the family he wants.......(me only no one else).......so its only been a few males out of my entire lifespan, and its God's Will to bless that, or, to let me wrestle with that for those individuals) (I am the target of their attention only, no one else) (all that should be considered resolved)

Second Question

(no signs from god)
5/21/2011 (to october halley comet yearly cycle) is 49/50 Jubilee from Halley's Comet and 50 Generations of Genesis 18 ............ God does not connect this argument to "wives" so it fails.

(sign from god Flight 370 for Seven Year Marker)
12/20/2020 to 5/21/2021 (153 Days) is 41/42.....41 years from Halley's Comet and Matthew's Genealogy States Solomon's Wives, and that is doubled with the Wives of Apostle Paul in Romans 16 ................. We can connect this to wives........... also Seven Years from Flight 370 (1290 and 1335 for the Son of Man)

(41 Years is the 153 Day Marker to 5/21, not 50 Years to Halley's Comet and 5/21) (Wives is description of Jesus Second Coming)

(Christmas to Halley's Comet Yearly Cycle Beginning, 5/21 is like a Solstice following the Meteor Showers and other patters we've said, that was said) (153 Days is like from "Solstice to Solstice" so December Solstice to May 21, Solstice of Halley's Comet, that is also a legal answer)

EDIT

Mars is a picture of god's new covenant. Not a place for you ethnic and jew induced suicide problems, you won't be allowed there, the more truth i share the less likely you will be able to do something unclean there.

Like we said Andromeda Galaxy...................we stated that god's mercies may fall out of my hands, but your mental illness for suicide and those genetic lines as an accusation against god means, i will have to see about how much of god's mercies you can have a your accusation with god over this earth and suicide, not impacting the overall expression god intends

EDIT

(have registers for proper discernment, the best that i can do at the moment faithfully is touch on thee issue sometimes with zero fallibility, sometimes with more then that) (everything will be resolve though, but the means won't be the same after that, so we'll again have to be faithful inthe future with god's mercies)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Background, you need to follow my instructions to see if Coronavirus spreads faster, or comes to the usa like china, (so far you have still failed to do that, back to topic) (if its god's will it will happen, a tiny bit sooner is not important)

LUKE 23:49 And all his acquaintance, and the women that followed him from Galilee, stood afar off, beholding these things.
LUKE 23:50 And, behold, [there was] a man named Joseph, a counsellor; [and he was] a good man, and a just:
LUKE 23:51 (The same had not consented to the counsel and deed of them [he was] of Arimathaea, a city of the Jews: who also himself waited for the kingdom of God.

1. "Joseph" is a Picture of Jesus
2. "Women" are a Picture of Jesus
3. Jewish Euthanasia or Diaspora are a Picture of Jesus (simply think disease or death, God doesn't pay for your "dead flesh sins")
1. Joseph is Number 12,000 Unified in Revelation
2. Genealogy of Matthew at 41 (for wives)
3. Month of May, Marked Jewish Diasporah/Death, Numbers 33:38
December Solstice/Christmas...........May Solstice............153 Days at the End of Daniel's "1290 and 1335"......From Flight 370 === 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021 Roughly ............ which Begins 41 Years form Halley's Comet.

(Notes about Euthanasia......some thoughts about Coronavirus)

I JOHN 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
I JOHN 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
I JOHN 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

1. "Faith" is a Weighted Argument with God
2. "Testimony" is a Weighted Argument with God
3. "Flesh and Blood" is a Weighted Argument with God
1. "Ezekiel's Temple" as a Parable for God's Will (of election) of Salvation Program (or the bibles usage of numbers)
2. "Tribes" as a Picture of Jesus, only Unified when he Returns, Final Generation
3. "Genealogies in the Bible" are a picture of God's usage of "Flesh and Blood"
(God doesn't allow man to wrestle with spirituality in certain degrees, then you'll have a j*w or ethni* try to confuse you, because of suicide pleasure so, lets try t his simply put)
1. Dominate Figures of Ezekiel (bible numerology) = "5/21"
2. Dominate Figures for Tribes = 12,000 Unified = December Solstice
3. Dominate Figures for Genealogies = "Shem Genealogy" (not present in this Planet Earth)
(God didn't include "Shem's Genealogy" like Genesis 11, in planet earth, but God created the "missing link or homosapien" out of those elimination (you can only understand the difference of god's action in the andromeda galaxy, you have to wait for now) .................. God has not acted to reveal his mercies/judgment .............. you have je*s and ethni*s filling in the void as the generations of sin that God does not judge and cannot judge ................... man was originally created as blond white race, no ethnics or jews .................. god has restrained sin spiritually, so they were not removed spiritually until the new testament)
(Coronavirus Notes)

(your ability to commit mass suicide with my testimony is slowly coming to a close)

"Faith" is a Weighted Argument, that is the legal basis I have to help the few individuals (polygamy males), that have identified with my testimony, that may of been disenfranchised, that includes whatever wifes I want also disenfranchised.

This does not include humanity, sometimes you have to kill, right now you don't have a legal reason to kill, until god reacts.

Jewish Holocaust traditional results from killing the prophet's body or blasphemy against his testimony, and God doesn't allow you to remove that person's testimony, so dead or alive, but the pain of god cutting you off, makes jewish holocaust, ethnic cleansing a necessity.

God doesn't traditionally modify the "flesh and blood" argument, that is apart of the law, your either in or out in most cases, but we said wrestle with god's mercies...............however.............my actions don't concern a great number of people in that category, maybe only a very few individuals. Is nothing something god may acknowledge with humanity otherwise, you 'll have to wrestle with god's mercies.

(You are advised to Autopsy, the bodies of ethnics and jews, that are deceased involved in using lethal force against me, you failed to do that..................this is also the means to see if coronavirus is specifically assigned to this, God, or my testimony.....................use a sniper rifle and let nature run its course, anything else does not concern me, dead or alive...............Man was created holy, the earth is created holy, the son of man is created holy, your accusation with god, your sin, and your "dead flesh" is not holy and has no value)

1. Do you see a Rainbow around or about Earth, or, activity on other planets?
2. Do you have access to God's Mercies, Portals or other Planets, or etc.
3. Do you see people dying in mass from a disease, you know mankind is in sin and god does not traditional answer "dead flesh", YOUR responsibility

(a dumb j*w or a dumb ethnic, loses the ability to be a false witness against me, dead or alive, more and more, until it does openly, and people just gun them down, like that dumb jew we may of references that was killed shot dead over 3 dozen times for hurting me, and the people rejoice after that jew was dead)

Last edited:

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Background
Romans 16 Genealogy of Wives
Phebe (Cenchrea) (2 Total)
Priscilla
Aquila
Epaenetus (Achaia) (2 Total)
Mary
Andronicus
Junia
Amplias
Urbane
Stachys
Apelles
Aristobulus
Herodion
Narcissus
Tryphena
Tryphosa
Persis
Rufus (his mother and mine) (3 Total)
Asyncritus
Phlegon
Hermas
Patrobas
Hermes
Philologus
Julia
Nereus (and his sister) (2 Total)
Olympas
Timotheus
Lucius
Jason
Sosipater
Tertius
Gais
Erastus
Quartus
41 Total Wives (Matthew 1 Genealogy is Doubled)
(you can add "satan" as a wife, if one is missing, this is a parable anyway)

(God doubled Matthew 1 Genealogy of 41, with the Apostle Paul, Legal Proof that God does not intend to or natively acknowledges the timestamp in the Book of Revelation (where god touches this earth, or uses the son of man on this earth) (God does not interject in your "Dead Flesh" argument, so back to 5/21/2020 INVALID)

(You can have a family, polygamy, on the Planet Mars, that is your legal right for the limited number males globally I can find this applies too. My word is the law, right now resurrection, and god's discernment and with me, is not resolved)

12 B.C. to 87 B.C. Halley's Comet (First Cycle of Jesus)
12/21/2020 to 7/8/2061 Halley's Comet (Second Cycle of Jesus)

Flight 360 + 1290 and 1333 Days = 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021 for 153 Days (Second Cycle, 153 Days End)

Legal Reason :::::::: "1290 and 1335" or Seven Years is Addressed to the Son of Man, God addressed the Son of Man "41" in Romans 16.

(2300, A day for 1000 Years, from Turin Shroud of Jesus to 2020 A.D. ............. 2300 Days from Flight 370 to address the son of man is invalid, 5/21/2020 is invalid)

Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 for the Son of Man = 41 Years from Halley's Comet which is 2020 A.D. to 2061 A.D. ............ From Flight 370, 1290 and 1335 Days = 5/21/2021 (153 Day Cycle 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021) (We have Legal Reason Now)
(Because God removed the controversy with the figure of "41" (41/42 is dispute with revelation = invalid)............God also removed the controversy of "seven years" that is the legal reason why we can do "1290 + 1335" for seven years, that applies to the argument, creation, not spiritual only)

(taking a firm position, want 5/21/2020 to fail first, but already it means nothing ti was just invalid. We have to wait until this holiday season) (we can't be a family until then, I have to go though what I want..........so until then. much of everything else is true, so we may talk more, or not) (this is a matter of being faithful, first, secondarily, god doesn't judge the son of man, then you really don't have a judgment, so we have to keep watch) (Edit, Parallel for Apostle Paul's Wives, a new testament declaration for the sons of man under joseph) (You can say Christmas, a few days not important)
This is... how can I say it nicely? It's gobolygook. A waste of time.

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Propensity for Spontaneous Infectious Disease (and spread) ===== Removed Genetic Lines/Tribes, from Revelation::::::::::

(concealed in parable)

Genesis 5 Genealogy of Adam is What God has in View
Genesis 10 Genealogy of the Aborted Son (of Sarai) = Generations of Sin
Genesis 11 Genealogy of Shem is not apart of this earth, a snare for man's Generations of Sin

Removed Tribes::::::::::
Half Tribe of Manasseh (a portion of asia races)
Genetic Dan (those 4 principal genetic lines, think census offenders)
Ephraim (jewish people specifically)
Aaron (a portion of the white cascausian)
(concealed in parable)

The order in which is typical for God's Action to resonate with this earth, to impact those genetic lines, or genetics, is concealed we must keep watch .............. (god talks about "Joseph", "temple stones", around the time God commanded all the "ites" those genetic lines to be killed in the book of Joshua)
God is not answering "dead flesh" your responsibility, but that does not mean, the son of man is a witness, this earth is a witness, and man is a witness. there are resonances, escalations in euthanasia for your sin pleasure of suicide, magnified with your crimes against the son of man specifically and against god, the argument is by weight and from generation to generation with god's actions.
Wives are a picture of Jesus, and that means Genetic Decay/Junk DNA, sin god does not pay for, that has a Weight also, that is lethal also so many people will die, there are associations that are not clear because the argument is still in process, that is why we must keep watch.

(euthanasia will continue may become more progressives, like jews in the usa may begin to spread and develop bubonic plague, a possible progressive or specific genetic line association, spread from there, like coronavirus is to those genetic lines.................you rationalized the spread of the disease, but more information is needed) (the usa does incest capital punishment and suicide for pleasure of jews and ethnics in using lethal force against me, that is, man's natural state of sin pleasure, a natural response in this argument of increasing euthanasia .......... best to let things keep happening at it is, let these people die off a little more)

Last edited: