Let me introduce myself.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I came here this week from another forum. The forum got to politically correct and I was getting -points for saying things I had no idea were offensive to someone somewhere.

Given that turn of events, I realized it was only a question of time before I was banned for being me.

Let me introduce myself

Well I am almost 66 years old. I have been walking with the Lord for almost 46 years. I grew up in the Roman Church, went to an independent bible believing church and then to where I have been for the last 234 years, a local independent Baptist church.

Marries with 6 kids and 9 grandchildren Last year I retired from the USPS with just short of 36 years in and loving my retirement.

Let me list what tags call me and my education and service, all so people will know who they are dealing with.

I am considered a pre-mil, pre trib, futurist eschatologist
I hold to dispensational theology but not cookie cutter
I believe in the literal,historical, grammatical method of understanding Scripture.
I graduated bible college with a major in theology and minor in pastoral studies.
I have gone on four missionary trips, China (2) New Mexico and Argentina.
I have shared the gospel on five continents.
I have appeared on TV and radio discussing Scriptures.
I have taught at end times seminars.
I was a volunteer chaplain for a county jail for 8 1/2 years and saw close to 800 come to Christ.
I have discipled several people and taught discipling methods to over four churches.
I helped create the curriculum and taught in bible College and Bible Institute.
I have taught many Bible Studies, Mid week services and Adult Sunday schools.
I have been to Israel and shared the gospel there as well.

Well Now that I have inflated my ego enough, time to find a pin!!! LOL I say all that just so you know who I am in Christ.

I tend to be very blunt and direct. I have a sarcastic wit and use it often. If I offend someone, I would rather them PM me so I may know and apologize. Other than that I am a ver jovial big guy and though writing on a screen doesn't show emotions, I rarely if ever get mad or vengeful. I may get very blunt, but never in anger.

Glad to be here!

Reactions: Episkopos

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Welcome!

I resist any winds of change, so here You're free to do the Lord's work.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I came here this week from another forum. The forum got to politically correct and I was getting -points for saying things I had no idea were offensive to someone somewhere.

Given that turn of events, I realized it was only a question of time before I was banned for being me.

Let me introduce myself

Well I am almost 66 years old. I have been walking with the Lord for almost 46 years. I grew up in the Roman Church, went to an independent bible believing church and then to where I have been for the last 234 years, a local independent Baptist church.

Marries with 6 kids and 9 grandchildren Last year I retired from the USPS with just short of 36 years in and loving my retirement.

Let me list what tags call me and my education and service, all so people will know who they are dealing with.

I am considered a pre-mil, pre trib, futurist eschatologist
I hold to dispensational theology but not cookie cutter
I believe in the literal, historical, grammatical method of understanding Scripture.
I graduated bible college with a major in theology and minor in pastoral studies.
I have gone on four missionary trips, China (2) New Mexico and Argentina.
I have shared the gospel on five continents.
I have appeared on TV and radio discussing Scriptures.
I have taught at end times seminars.
I was a volunteer chaplain for a county jail for 8 1/2 years and saw close to 800 come to Christ.
I have discipled several people and taught discipling methods to over four churches.
I helped create the curriculum and taught in bible College and Bible Institute.
I have taught many Bible Studies, Mid week services and Adult Sunday schools.
I have been to Israel and shared the gospel there as well.

Well Now that I have inflated my ego enough, time to find a pin!!! LOL I say all that just so you know who I am in Christ.

I tend to be very blunt and direct. I have a sarcastic wit and use it often. If I offend someone, I would rather them PM me so I may know and apologize. Other than that I am a ver jovial big guy and though writing on a screen doesn't show emotions, I rarely if ever get mad or vengeful. I may get very blunt, but never in anger.

Glad to be here!

Really? And you chose this forum/board? Do you have rocks in your head?

Well you must be wise because they will accept almost anyone on this board, because I am still allowed to post here.

But you are welcome to come on board as I have no say in it at all.

Welcome anyway

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am considered a pre-mil, pre trib, futurist eschatologist...
I believe in the literal, historical, grammatical method of understanding Scripture.

Greetings in Christ Jesus, Ronald.

I'm post-trip, pre-wrath, but I am most certainly a futurist, as are others here. I'm also deeply rooted in historical and grammatical method, and far prefer analyzing passages together in their historical and scriptural context than merely exchanging views on theology, so we may be able to have some interesting conversations there.

You will find that a large percentage of the people on this forum have strong Charismatic leanings in one form or another, but we do have a few Cessationists and several with more Baptist-oriented beliefs, along with a wide variety of others (SDAs, Catholics, JW, LDS, and a slew who are tougher to categorize). But if you are looking for a spiritual family, this is a good place. Most are in your age-range, and with a higher level of maturity than you will likely find elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy being a member here.

In Christ,
Hidden In Him

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? And you chose this forum/board? Do you have rocks in your head?

Well you must be wise because they will accept almost anyone on this board, because I am still allowed to post here.

But you are welcome to come on board as I have no say in it at all.

Welcome anyway

Well if calling a spade a spade as the idiom goes will get me in trouble here, then I shall be int trouble. I have no problem in heated discussion. For I hold no anger. I also am not afraid to call someone out if they lie on a thread. Good to be here.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings in Christ Jesus, Ronald.

I'm post-trip, pre-wrath, but I am most certainly a futurist, as are others here. I'm also deeply rooted in historical and grammatical method, and far prefer analyzing passages together in their historical and scriptural context than merely exchanging views on theology, so we may be able to have some interesting conversations there.

You will find that a large percentage of the people on this forum have strong Charismatic leanings in one form or another, but we do have a few Cessationists and several with more Baptist-oriented beliefs, along with a wide variety of others (SDAs, Catholics, JW, LDS, and a slew who are tougher to categorize). But if you are looking for a spiritual family, this is a good place. Most are in your age-range, and with a higher level of maturity than you will likely find elsewhere.

Hope you enjoy being a member here.

In Christ,
Hidden In Him

I look forward to engaging with like minded and different minded believers and non-believers. As SCripture says "iron sharpens iron".

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Ronald, and Welcome! I have had similar experiences also, so it is a good thing you walked away. And I am on the same track as you are in terms of my beliefs.

This forum is not monitored for political correctness, and you will find a variety of viewpoints represented. Just present the truth as you see it.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette