Lethal dose of fentanyl

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Good Ship

Sep 25, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not speaking to me. I asked him a question that I want answered, but he isn’t answering me. He just says sorry but doesn’t mean it. So I ask the question again. Same response: He says sorry but doesn’t have any intention of answering me. And I keep doing the same thing over and over, but nothing changes. Still no answer from God.

Now I’m praying to God and telling him I am going to take a lethal dose of fentanyl. I’m so distraught that he will not answer me, that he will not help me, and that he just keeps saying sorry. I just want to die because God will not answer or help me.

Can everyone please pray for me and ask God to quit saying he is sorry and instead actually answer my question and help me? I’m broke now and don’t have any money, but I’ll have some next week. I am planning on buying fentanyl and hurting myself unless God speaks to me and helps me. (Does God actually think I won’t harm myself? That is exactly what I’m going to do if he keeps refusing to answer my question and help me.)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God is not speaking to me. I asked him a question that I want answered, but he isn’t answering me. He just says sorry but doesn’t mean it. So I ask the question again. Same response: He says sorry but doesn’t have any intention of answering me. And I keep doing the same thing over and over, but nothing changes. Still no answer from God.

Now I’m praying to God and telling him I am going to take a lethal dose of fentanyl. I’m so distraught that he will not answer me, that he will not help me, and that he just keeps saying sorry. I just want to die because God will not answer or help me.

Can everyone please pray for me and ask God to quit saying he is sorry and instead actually answer my question and help me? I’m broke now and don’t have any money, but I’ll have some next week. I am planning on buying fentanyl and hurting myself unless God speaks to me and helps me. (Does God actually think I won’t harm myself? That is exactly what I’m going to do if he keeps refusing to answer my question and help me.)
Well , trying to twist Gods arm by ‘doing something ’ won’t work my friend….no one dictates to God.
God set each of us in the body of Christ so that ‘ every joint supplies ’ …He intends that we are each others keeper . He speaks to and through His people . He can and does speak to us directly in our life, but more times than not He uses His people to minister His word to each other.
Find a good Christian person and ask them your question …maybe God will speak to you through them .
But, remember , God is not a man that can be threatened .
Praying for you ….H

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you Good Ship,
Helen gave awesome advice that you should consider. I do not believe you are hearing God, that is not His character, but I do believe He is trying to speaking to you but you cannot hear because of all the noise in your mind. Settle and pray, read a book of the bible and ask for His guidance. He loves you and does not want you to harm yourself, and Helen is very right when she say's God cannot be threatened. We need to respect Him and revere Him.
Please contact someone who can help you as it seems to have consumed you :( He can restore but, He also has given us ways to live that will bring you peace.
Praying!
Nancy

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm quite sure God has never said "Sorry" to you. You're listening to the wrong voice.

Sometimes we ask God a question, but we aren't wise enough yet to understand the answer. Therefore, God has to teach us something first. That is probably what God is doing right now - he's teaching you what you need to know so you'll understand his answer.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

What is the question that you are asking God?

Good Ship

Sep 25, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible describes God as all-loving, but I haven’t seen any of that. Every single day I ask him to help me get out of a horrible situation that I cannot get out of on my own; only he can help me here. Instead he rejects my cries for help every single time, refusing to do anything about my atrocious suffering. God says he won’t help me and finds every possible excuse to tell me how I’m unworthy.

Recently I tried very hard to be perfect so God wouldn’t reject me again for being unworthy. So I asked for God’s help so that I can live an normal, successful life where I’m not tortured and abused every day. God told me he wouldn’t end the abuse because I have ADD and had to treat my disability by taking medication. What a complete heartless jerk!

I told God to answer for his heartless words. Instead God still refuses to help me so that the abuse ends. He won’t even tell me why! He won’t even apologize for his immoral fault-finding conduct!

I’m taking my life as soon as I’m able to do so. It’s because God has let me down and won’t end the abuse, and he continually finds fault in me as an excuse not to help me. I don’t want live anymore, especially because God won’t even communicate and tell me what is going on.

I’ll do anything for God to stop the fault-finding and actually help me for once. But he won’t help me, so I’m going to kill myself. I don’t have enough money for fentanyl now, but I will next month. As soon as I do, I’m taking my life because of God.

If anyone wants to help, then pray and ask God to actually communicate with me for once. He won’t communicate and answer for his extreme heartless fault-finding! He won't help me so that the abuse permanently ends! He just tells me I'm unworthy!

Good Ship

Sep 25, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m writing this post to let God know that I intend to take my own life unless he actually decides to respond to me for once. I am serious. It’s very easy to get fentanyl. I know exactly where I can get it, and I will take a lethal dose unless God speaks to me.

I’m so sick and tired of the abuse I have to suffer every single day. I’m also fed up with praying to God every day to end it so I can live a normal, successful life instead of waste away on welfare, unable to do anything meaningful or productive because God won’t help me—only for God to tell me I’m unworthy of his help. He finds every possible reason to think of why I’m unworthy of being helped, including reasons that don’t make any logical sense.

Why won’t God even speak to me? I want to hear from him. Why is he ignoring my prayers for the abuse to stop? I’m eventually going to end up homeless and dead on the street unless God makes the abuse stop permanently. But he won’t do it. He tells me I’m unworthy of his help. Since God won’t speak to me, and since he won’t end the atrocious abuse because he deems me unworthy, I am going to take my life. It will happen as soon as I have money to buy a lethal dose of fentanyl.

God better say something and do something, or I’m killing myself. Please everyone pray that God stop ignoring me, stop changing the subject, stop misleading me, and actually answer me for once. I will die unless he quits being so mean to me.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you accept Jesus as your savior. Did you confess Jesus as Lord, and believe God raised Him from the dead?
Do that right now, and submit your life to Jesus, and say please save me. This will fix you up.

Good Ship

Sep 25, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am furious at God. A good Christian has been suffering horribly for his entire adult life so far, praying every night for God to permanently end his torment. Every single time God refuses to help me. He says I’m not worthy of being helped!

I am a complete loser in my mid-thirties. I haven’t been able to succeed; I haven’t been able to work a job; I haven’t been able to marry or have a family, or even be with a woman—my life has been completely ruined by the abuse I endure every day. And God says he won’t end it because I’m not worthy of his help!

God won’t tell me when he will finally decide to help me. I bet he will never help me—and even if he does, it will be too late for me to succeed or marry or have a family or have normal life. All because God won’t answer my prayers for the abuse to permanently end!

I keep asking God to answer for his mistreatment of me. How could he possibly say I’m not worth his help? I’m going to end up homeless and dead on the street if God doesn’t help me soon!

I can’t take it anymore. Because God won’t even speak to me about it (apparently, I am so worthless he deems me unworthy of communication), I am taking my life. I am going to buy fentanyl and kill myself as soon as I have enough money.

God is going to incite my suicide. And he thinks I’m so worthless that he won’t even talk to me about it.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God doesn't tell your are worthless. It is Satan talking to you. I've heard Satan before, he is a liar and will bring you down anyway he can. God loves you and you don't have to ask, God loves His created. \\\

Get on your knees and pray for salvation.

Reactions: Nancy

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Kings 19
11 And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord. And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the Lord; but the Lord was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake:

12 And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

----

God's voice is a subtle voice. It isn't found in frenzy or panic or despair or ecstacy, it is found in quiet and contemplation and peace. Do you believe that your righteousness exceeds God's? The more you fight against Him, the more He will elude you, but as soon as you surrender to His will, He will come in.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am planning on buying fentanyl and hurting myself unless God speaks to me
so what good would it do taking the drugs hurting your self.. what happens if you o.d and dont pull out of it?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m writing this post to let God know that I intend to take my own life unless he actually decides to respond to me for once. I am serious.
so your demanding answer or you kill your self? you have serious issues . honestly taking your own life does no good . get you some help

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't kill yourself. God loves you more than you can even imagine. I am praying for you.

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am furious at God. A good Christian has been suffering horribly for his entire adult life so far, praying every night for God to permanently end his torment. Every single time God refuses to help me. He says I’m not worthy of being helped!

I am a complete loser in my mid-thirties. I haven’t been able to succeed; I haven’t been able to work a job; I haven’t been able to marry or have a family, or even be with a woman—my life has been completely ruined by the abuse I endure every day. And God says he won’t end it because I’m not worthy of his help!

God won’t tell me when he will finally decide to help me. I bet he will never help me—and even if he does, it will be too late for me to succeed or marry or have a family or have normal life. All because God won’t answer my prayers for the abuse to permanently end!

I keep asking God to answer for his mistreatment of me. How could he possibly say I’m not worth his help? I’m going to end up homeless and dead on the street if God doesn’t help me soon!

I can’t take it anymore. Because God won’t even speak to me about it (apparently, I am so worthless he deems me unworthy of communication), I am taking my life. I am going to buy fentanyl and kill myself as soon as I have enough money.

God is going to incite my suicide. And he thinks I’m so worthless that he won’t even talk to me about it.

Have you read the book of Job?

It sounds like you are suffering a version of the kind of trial he endured and like you, he questioned God asking as we all do in times of suffering-- Why?

It's a fair question.

So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD, and he afflicted Job with a malignant ulcer from the soles of his feet to the top of his head. Job took a shard of broken pottery to scrape himself with while he was sitting among the ashes.

Then his wife said to him, “Are you still holding firmly to your integrity? Curse God, and die!

Friend, -could it be you are assigning blame on God, while Satan is the one responsible for your suffering? Still, you could ask why God would allow such a thing? For Job, it was permitted as an opportunity for Job to demonstrate his faith and integrity even while experiencing intense suffering.

I'll pray that you endure as he did. Read the book and I pray that it's an encouragement to you.

Good Ship

Sep 25, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m broken. Shortly after I woke up, I posted here and wrote about how hopeless I feel over having my life ruined. I want God to permanently end the abuse so I can have a normal life, not just waste away collecting welfare checks and being idle all day and suffering terror. I pray every day for God to make it stop permanently, but he never does. He won’t even speak to me!

Even though I expressed the desire not to live anymore (and I’m serious about it) and begged and begged and begged God to at least speak to me, he still hasn’t said a word. I haven’t heard anything from him. He won’t talk to me!

If God at least spoke to me and told me he will end my torture so I can live a normal life, maybe telling me when he will finally listen to me, then maybe I wouldn’t be as suicidal. But he won’t. He says nothing to me. He ignores me because I must be worthless to him. So because God won’t say anything to me, then for sure I’m going to get my hands on some fentanyl as soon as I have the money, and I’m taking a lethal overdose because of God’s refusal to permanently end the torture so I can live a normal life, as well as his refusal to even speak to me about it.