Let's Get Small...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recently joined a popular genealogy site where you can collaborate with others to build your family tree. After going back a few generations, it had the effect of making me feel really small...
Dust In The Wind, Kansas (1977)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I recently joined a popular genealogy site where you can collaborate with others to build your family tree. After going back a few generations, it had the effect of making me feel really small...
Dust In The Wind, Kansas (1977)
“By the sweat of your face You will eat bread Until you return to the ground, For from it youwere taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return.” Genesis 3:19

It makes it all the more gob smacking that the eternal God should condescend, become one of us so we can see the beauty of his glory, granting us to sit on his throne with him....eternally. A gift unspeakable!

Reactions: Sabertooth

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"What is man that You are mindful of him,
And the son of man that You visit him?
For You have made him a little lower than the angels,
And You have crowned him with glory and honor." Psalms 8:4-5 NKJV
How Majestic is Thy Name, Keith Green (1982)

Reactions: Nancy

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I feel a story coming on..:)-
A human was walking through a range of towering mountains and one gigantic mountain looked down at him and said "You poor pathetic little thing, just look at me, my head brushes the clouds and I can carry forests on my back".
"Yes"
replied the human, "but I can move"..:)