Lets just chat !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about we just share here.

If you want to express your thoughts or questions and concerns please feel free here.

Its not a bibical discussion nor debate. We are not trying to get others to see error, heresies nor false doctrine.

We will just chat and share. I believe there is NO shame in being frail, having flaws, and disabilities .

I believe a believer should be transparent, God knows all.

We should share our victories, blessings and all the wonders of serving God!

Who cares if man makes judgment: it will the rod they are measured with by God !

Hi, my name is LaWhana. I love God and love the fact he loves me too. Much more than my mortal mind can comprehend.

I had 2 children, a boy & girl. My son passed 8 yrs ago this November. My daughter is my earthly heart. I have 3 grands & 2 greats.

I pray daily for the salvation of my family, prayer is lifted up for all believers, and I pray the Father will save as many as will by any means.

Life is a vapour here. Pooof.
We are not to fear them that can kill the body but rather to HIM, that can cast both body & soul in eternity without him.

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Chatting is good. It is nice to hear about other people and get to know them a little better. I live in a house that I believe God gave me. I have a grandaughter who I believe is an answer to our prayers. I have received healing and I have been given a prophecy for my life.

I have just been watching the coverage of the 2022 Edinburgh Military Tattoo and it was so funny watching the New Zealand Army band doing the Haka - especially the women pulling faces and trying to look fierce.

I'm sorry not to share anything more personal but you never know who will pick up on it and use it against me.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After a haitus from church due first to coronavirus shutdowns, and then because our pastor died, the property razed, now, finally I think we have our next church fellowship. This was a church we went to in the 90's for a few years before I fell away for a while. My wife suggested this one, and I thought it was a great idea, so we went. And it's still kind of "wait and see", but I think maybe this is our new home! We ran into an old friend there, and may be part of a home fellowship soon.

I so hope this works out! But the bottom line, Trust Jesus, He's the one running things.

Much love!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chatting is good. It is nice to hear about other people and get to know them a little better. I live in a house that I believe God gave me. I have a grandaughter who I believe is an answer to our prayers. I have received healing and I have been given a prophecy for my life.

I have just been watching the coverage of the 2022 Edinburgh Military Tattoo and it was so funny watching the New Zealand Army band doing the Haka - especially the women pulling faces and trying to look fierce.

I'm sorry not to share anything more personal but you never know who will pick up on it and use it against me.

I do understand.
If such buggers come here, I will be contacting Admin asap.

I was an Army brat so we were in constant moving. There were 6 of us so in moving we seldom had time to grow roots in friendship. We became one anothers friends.

There is only myself and my younger sister left. She's in bad health and is 8 yrs younger than myself.

Praise the Lord for his blessings to you.

Yes he is our awesome healer ,who better to doctor and heal us than our creator.

I too love humour but not comedies. Ppl do stupid stuff without a script. Fascinating creatures. I use to go to our local dept store and just ppl watch.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After a haitus from church due first to coronavirus shutdowns, and then because our pastor died, the property razed, now, finally I think we have our next church fellowship. This was a church we went to in the 90's for a few years before I fell away for a while. My wife suggested this one, and I thought it was a great idea, so we went. And it's still kind of "wait and see", but I think maybe this is our new home! We ran into an old friend there, and may be part of a home fellowship soon.

I so hope this works out! But the bottom line, Trust Jesus, He's the one running things.

Much love!

Praying and amen we surely cant trust man. God never fails

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My life has been so dysfunction since birth. These last years have been hard. My family passes
away in sleep. My mom was only 56 when it started and she has been the oldest one. I stand in every word of God!FB_IMG_1661785277272.jpg

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was an Army brat so we were in constant moving. There were 6 of us so in moving we seldom had time to grow roots in friendship. We became one anothers friends.

My sister and brother were my only continuous friends. Even though we only moved a handful of times in my growing up, I was in a new school each year. Plus I never did make friends well. I was a different sort of child. I suppose that's never changed.

I remember I'd get to my new school, and I'd look around at the other kids, and I knew who I'd become friends with. The other oddballs.

I had to learn to not let bullies get to me. I remember one school, a bunch of kids lines up, linked arms, and ran me over, trying to provoke me into a fight. No, not too many friends!

Much love!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry.
Living life is hard , with and without God.

How ppl choose to live it without though hurts my soul. His touch can comfort, soothe,and make wakin up each day, a thankful one.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My life has been so dysfunction since birth. These last years have been hard. My family passes
away in sleep. My mom was only 56 when it started and she has been the oldest one. I stand in every word of God!View attachment 25545
For a lamb to be absent from the body is only to be present with the glorious Lord .
March onwards in the LORD dear sister . You are prayed for as well . Truly i dont think this entire world has much time left anyway .
So let us point to Christ and remember the hope we have in HIM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This life is but a vapor , oh but one day all the lambs will forever be in our new HOME with the LORD forever and ever and ever .
What a wonderful day to look forward too . Till then in all things we do let it honor the glorious Lord .

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All my life, I've been sort of unusual. But I embrace that now. It's a uniqueness that God gave to me and it means Im not everyone's cup of tea but that is okay.

My husband is my best friend. Missing him now.

Despite being a bit peculiar, I love people and have had a lot of positive experiences wherever Ive lived.

I love to record my thoughts in a journal and decorate scrapbook pages. One of my favorite small things is completing a journal or running out of pen ink.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds good. I lost my son at 8 months old. 29 years later my 29 yo daughter goes through phases where she doesn’t talk to me for no apparent reason.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can't wait until November. I don't like October bc it attaches itself to Halloween which I feel is scary and sad while November is x-mas season and Christmas attaches itself to love and Christ. :) but October also has the Fall leaves which I love so that is just pretty and beautiful. Does November have Fall leaves?

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't wait until November. I don't like October bc it attaches itself to Halloween which I feel is scary and sad while November is x-mas season and Christmas attaches itself to love and Christ. :) but October also has the Fall leaves which I love so that is just pretty and beautiful. Does November have Fall leaves?View attachment 26711

For your eyes. Fall really is warm and peaceful in colors.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1572463660377.jpg
    FB_IMG_1572463660377.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1572431294846.jpg
    FB_IMG_1572431294846.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We really are so different,interesting and oddly funny at times ! Lol.
I've always been a people watcher too. lol
In fact, I was often told the story how that when I was maybe 2 years old, I was so engrossed watching another family that I didn't know my mom and aunts walked away and were watching me from around the corner to see how long before I'd realize they weren't there. They said I took a woman's hand without looking up at her face to see it wasn't my mom. (I would've been too cautious to do something like that with my kids!!)

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and Helen