Game Over

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

Right I will have to leave the game tonight , have a blessed evening xx

Reactions: Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chair ( sorry it’s all I could think of !! )
:) that's one word: chair. haha , here's what I found just now (can a one word summary possible)?
(not yet counting when Jesus chairs a meeting) :) >>>

"chair"
occurs 5 times in 5 verses in the NET.
Tools
copyChkboxOff.gif
1Sa 1:9
On one occasion in Shiloh, after they had finished eating and drinking, Hannah got up. (Now at the time Eli the priest was sitting in his chair by the doorpost of the LORD's temple.)

copyChkboxOff.gif
1Sa 4:13
When he arrived in Shiloh, Eli was sitting in his chair watching by the side of the road, for he was very worried about the ark of God. As the man entered the city to give his report, the whole city cried out.

copyChkboxOff.gif
1Sa 4:18
When he mentioned the ark of God, Eli fell backward from his chair beside the gate. He broke his neck and died, for he was old and heavy. He had judged Israel for forty years.

copyChkboxOff.gif
2Ki 4:10
Let's make a small private upper room and furnish it with a bed, table, chair, and lamp. When he visits us, he can stay there."

copyChkboxOff.gif
Sng 3:9
King Solomon made a sedan chair for himself of wood imported from Lebanon.

Reactions: Rita

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
footnote: (not part of the flow :) ) >> I'm now leaving my "CHAIR", comfortable as it is, to go do laundry ... and then to work, and then God Willing, I'll get to sit in (a different) CHAIR, and visit again... Shalom to ALL WHO LOVE JESUS !

Reactions: Nancy