Letters to churches

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I have written 52 letters to churches all over the world. I pray the lord touches the heart of one of them to pass through any local church in my community and help me.
War is a very bad thing. I also want you to pray for me to fully surrender under his authority.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May He bless you with Himself in all things and that He will draw near to you as you submit all things to Him, Amen and welcome to the site!!

Reactions: amadeus

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have written 52 letters to churches all over the world. I pray the lord touches the heart of one of them to pass through any local church in my community and help me.
War is a very bad thing. I also want you to pray for me to fully surrender under his authority.
God be with you my brother. I pray that God keeps you and your family safe and brings peace to your home. I pray that you serve the Lord in all that you do. Amen.