Lie of the 20th century in 'christian' cultism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Lie of the 20th century in 'christian' cultism

Any generic definition concocted by Wednesday crucifixionists will tell you that
'Jesus meant and did what he said, that he was in the tomb 3 days and 3 nights (Matthew 12:40) and rose after three days (Matthew 27:63); he said in the heart of the earth that means he was buried; and heart means the middle and earth means the ground.'

Because, they will tell you, 'the women bought and prepared spices after the holy day sabbath after he was crucified and buried, because no work was to be done on a holy or sabbath day'.

And that, believe me or prove me wrong, is the HEART, THE WHOLE AND BULK AND BONE of all their WC contentions.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought FH11 just had a thread on that topic..the three days and three nights thing.
So, here we go again...I guess.
12750cda71f26dfe8898908c63502568.jpg

Reactions: amadeus and FHII

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I thought FH11 just had a thread on that topic..the three days and three nights thing.
So, here we go again...I guess.
View attachment 2916

Yes, so here we go again, I'm sure! because that thread impossible could go on on no fuel or substance. You read it.

The thing is you're happy with the implications the WC lie holds; I am not, for the SAME reasons I am not happy with the SDA and the Sundadarians' lies or lie because they're all the same lie regarding this issue, only painted in different colours.

Yes, you all do not understand what I'm talking about. Shows you do not know or understand anything fundamental to an understanding of this, "most important of all that which (we believers) received: HOW THAT CHRIST DIED .. AND WAS BURIED .. AND ROSE AGAIN ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES THE THIRD DAY".

From the lack of knowledge and understanding concerning THIS the grossest abomination in christianity, it fermented incubated hatched and fostered most of its other horrific heresies.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am sorry...I honestly do not see why it is so important to some people!
It changes nothing.
I do not believe that it will be the most important thing that God will check on in our lives when we stand face to face.

I watched the other thread ...read the posts , and for the life of me I could see no reason for it's importance. Still can't.

Bless you anyway. Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I watched the other thread ...read the posts , and for the life of me I could see no reason for it's importance. Still can't.
Rejection of the Lord's Day -- the first day of the week -- is critical for Sabbatarians who believe that Sunday worship = the Mark of the Beast.

Of course we know that this is sheer nonsense, but that does not stop people from believing nonsensical ideas.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It changes nothing.
I do not believe that it will be the most important thing that God will check on in our lives when we stand face to face.

Bless you anyway. Helen

I just think some enjoy debate...

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It changes nothing.

What do you mean with or by 'it'?, I always have to ask people.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Rejection of the Lord's Day -- the first day of the week -- is critical for Sabbatarians who believe that Sunday worship = the Mark of the Beast.

Of course we know that this is sheer nonsense, but that does not stop people from believing nonsensical ideas.

I'm waiting to see the first relevant Scripture from you.
It sounds to me like you suffer from a certain phobia. For solid reason you never know.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The Sabbath issue.

Oh! Thanks.
Strange, or is it what one must expect to find, but I too honestly do not see why the Sabbath must be an issue to most Christians; the Bible makes no issue of it for believers in Jesus Christ! The Bible from beginning to end makes "MY Sabbath Days", "a sign" to his own of God's faithfulness and honourability --worship-worthiness--, "sign that I-AM your God!"

Do Christians worship some other Deity? Is there then another God besides our God who is "God with us", "in Christ"? Is it of this our God that the Letter to the Hebrew believers declares, "God, concerning the Seventh Day, thus spoke ... by the Son, in these last days ... that God, the day The Seventh Day from or because of all his, works, RESTED". That God also speaks in the same Letter to his people, that, "if JESUS gave them Rest (the Rest of God, JESUS), there is THEREFORE, FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD remaining a Sabbath Day-of-rest", physically and spiritually, IN HIM, JESUS! Have Jesus given his People, his Church, his Chosen, God's Rest, yes or no? Then say again what you have said... that the Sabbath is an issue.

Are you saying you honestly don't see that "the Sabbath --OF THE LORD GOD"-- is important? Important not to you or me so much, but most important to, or, "for the People of God ever since JESUS gave them .. the Rest of God"?! I can't see why you don't see.

Anyway, do you believe it is the same God who says that His Holy Sabbath Day is a sign TO HIM that He is God to his people? Do you really for the life of you cannot see any reason for the importance of the Sabbath, FOR GOD? Then you never will; that's true.

O well, your loss; nothing I can do for you, sorry.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We come at it differently.
I am satisfied that the NC teaches us that "in Christ" we have entered into the Sabbath rest, because we have ceased from our own works.
We keep the two royal laws Jesus left for us.

Now if the emphasis of the SDA was on the issues the Jesus left us with...love God and love your neighbour I would say good.
But to be obsessed with the Sabbath is 'to me' strange-fire and 'another god.
Because it has become the most important thing.

The Sabbath is for 24/7 not just one day.
I do not really care which day any of us worship on...because in God is outside of time...it is continual. I believe in the dispensations ...this is the crest of the seventh day
' A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as a day.....'

But, each to his own...

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We come at it differently.
I am satisfied that the NC teaches us that "in Christ" we have entered into the Sabbath rest, because we have ceased from our own works.
We keep the two royal laws Jesus left for us.

Now if the emphasis of the SDA was on the issues the Jesus left us with...love God and love your neighbour I would say good.
But to be obsessed with the Sabbath is 'to me' strange-fire and 'another god.
Because it has become the most important thing.

The Sabbath is for 24/7 not just one day.
I do not really care which day any of us worship on...because in God is outside of time...it is continual. I believe in the dispensations ...this is the crest of the seventh day
' A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as a day.....'
But, each to his own...

Spot on answer Helen. That is what I have been taught and is what makes sense...The Lord meant His message to be simple and His burdens light. May I send you a video in Mail? or can I post it? It is only about4 minutes long...it's about the Sabbath...