Life in the Son - 20 minute video from my Grandpa

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mother is. My brother believes. I don’t know much about my nephews, and niece, and sister if they do or not.

Most of my life has been on my own aside from my mother being all that I’ve had, as my everyone else went out to do their own thing, now I do my own thing like work and what not.

Use to my mom would let me read the Bible with her and still will if I go see and spend time with her.

I love my family, but most of my life has been there in a material experience rather than the meta physical or in spiritual experience has been little with them.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about your family @Nancy?
My mother is. My brother believes. I don’t know much about my nephews, and niece, and sister if they do or not.

Most of my life has been on my own aside from my mother being all that I’ve had, as my everyone else went out to do their own thing, now I do my own thing like work and what not.

Use to my mom would let me read the Bible with her and still will if I go see and spend time with her.

I love my family, but most of my life has been there in a material experience rather than the meta physical or in spiritual experience has been little with them.
Well, I hope you will spend time with your mom in the Word, I wish I had.
My mom once told one of my brothers that God told her that all of her children would be saved.
Yes, my siblings are saved, or should I say "we are all believers being saved"
My parents are no longer living and one sister passed. I believe she is with the Lord.

• Love
Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another notion of family is that we have a family of believers that are not even part of this life anymore, you know it Nancy?

Ephesians 2:
4But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our trespasses. It is by grace you have been saved!6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance as our way of life.a

Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Philippians 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

One day we will leave this world, and go on to the Heavenly Realm, in which we part take as our citizenship of the Heavenly Jerusalem where God resides and the Lamb is the light, we have believers that are there now living, and perhaps they can see what we are doing now as we continue day by day, until we finally get there to be with them, and partake in the feast with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Jesus said this is Matthew 8:11 And I tell you this, that many Gentiles will come from all over the world—from east and west—and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob at the feast in the Kingdom of Heaven.

We have a family of believers here on earth, and that are in heaven now with God. How amazing!

• Love

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mom once told one of my brothers that God told her that all of her children would be saved.
Yes, my siblings are saved, or should I say "we are all believers being saved"
My parents are no longer living and one sister passed. I believe she is with the Lord.

I love what your mother had to say here. Jesus has done the saving, he saves and heals our souls, to renew our mind towards the things of the Heavenly, and not to focus so much on the world. I believe your family has been resurrected, and are in the Heavenly realm. It is really interesting that God allows two sides to exist, those outside the kingdom, and those who are with-in the Kingdom walls, where God resides at.

Is your faith still strong today, in the Lord Jesus Christ who provides us new spiritual life? I hope it has been going well, for each member that I haven't talked to in awhile on Pms.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love what your mother had to say here. Jesus has done the saving, he saves and heals our souls, to renew our mind towards the things of the Heavenly, and not to focus so much on the world. I believe your family has been resurrected, and are in the Heavenly realm. It is really interesting that God allows two sides to exist, those outside the kingdom, and those who are with-in the Kingdom walls, where God resides at.

Is your faith still strong today, in the Lord Jesus Christ who provides us new spiritual life? I hope it has been going well, for each member that I haven't talked to in awhile on Pms.
Yes brother, my faith grows daily! I just take His lead and ask for His grace in all things.
My mom was such a wonderful Godly kind, compassionate, gentle, soft spoken, loving, long suffering, patient and very faithful person. Her and I were very close. I have outlived her now, 6 years come February. I miss her dearly. Her and dad passed 28 days apart and I have outlived him 2 years. My mom finally brought him to Jesus about 2 years prior to his death.
We serve a wonderful God!