Life is never promised tomorrow.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life is never promised tomorrow as you know, one day we have to leave this world and go forward.

You as Christians; should always remember

It’s always going to be about doing the commandments, and what are those you may ask yourself?

“And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭3:23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

May God guide you into having that love to others, (1 Corinthians 1-13).

As of tomorrow Jesus is born again, into this world to bring light in the darkness.

God bless,
Matthew G.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Life is never promised tomorrow as you know, one day we have to leave this world and go forward.

It’s always going to be about doing the commandments, and what are those you may ask yourself?

“And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.”

As of tomorrow Jesus is born again, into this world to bring light in the darkness.

God bless,
Matthew G.

So very true Matt! That point was driven home to me recently. I talked with a friend on Tuesday morning, and we set up plans for Thursday, and he told me he was going to go to Walmart and maybe ride a bit. We had been friends since the mid 70's and worked out together, and regularly rode bicycles together. I called him a little later about 4 hours later around 2 but didn't get an answer. I called back at 4:30 and his daughter answered, he had died earlier. What a shock, to say the least. Still is. I honestly believe it was the covid shots that caused him to have a heart attack, but certainly cannot prove that, but I did see an instantaneous change in stamina after his second shot.

On a positive note, he lived life to the full, had absolutely no idea when we talked in the morning that he would be dead a few hours later. So very quick, and I am very thankful for that.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless,
Matthew G.
When I try to simply life, I like to use these verses:

[34] But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sad'ducees, they came together.
[35] And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question, to test him.
[36] "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?"
[37] And he said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
[38] This is the great and first commandment.
[39] And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
[40] On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets." Matthew 22:34-40 RSV