Life on Mars - Close, but not there yet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does life on other planets change anything for Christians here? For me it doesn’t.

Using a new on-board experiment, NASA's Curiosity rover has discovered traces of previously undetected organic molecules on Mars.

None of the organic molecules identified in the sand hold unequivocal signs of life, but they do suggest the new technique, which didn't require the rover to drill, is an effective tool when it comes to searching for evidence of carbon-based molecules, which are important building blocks for life as we know it.
NASA Rover Has Found Previously Unknown Organic Molecules on Mars

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am convinced that there, at least, has been life on other planets in our solar system. As far as Mars goes, I'm quite sure there is. I have seen videos of objects flying around the planet that I've seen on countless videos, and have witnessed first-hand myself.
Two of the times were from a bit of a distance, but the third time was up-close. Within a hundred yards. In the middle of the day. For several minutes. I saw 3 approx. 50 ft. discs above my townhouse complex. That was seven years ago.
I've seen white orbs on Mars videos and I've seen them in real life. The last time was last summer. 5 of us, all believers in Christ. As we all sat back, looking at the clear night sky, a triangle formation of 3 lights slowly glided over us, and stopped. One by one, they blinked and disappeared.
I'm not trying to convince anyone as I know that if someone doesn't want to believe something, they won't. I'm not into exercises in futility.
Such as blindly trusting anything NASA says. I've watched hundreds of hours of videos, including interviews with many astronauts. Shalom

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I don’t understand is why they think they can populate another planet because we are destroying ours. They will jus destroy that planet as well no?

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What I don’t understand is why they think they can populate another planet because we are destroying ours. They will jus destroy that planet as well no?
It appears that the Nephilim have already destroyed Mars...I'm speculating here, though there are many clearly artificial underground entrances that can be viewed on GoogleMars.

Reactions: Mantis

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
With all the galaxies out there, I think it would be amazing for there not to be other life. The Lord never said there wasn't that I'm aware of.
A photo that was supposedly taken on Mars.
Mars-Crab-596486.jpg

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GaryAnderson ..something to seriously consider before believing all that NASA says and does..

NASA does have an experimentation center on a remote island of Canada....I'm favoring the contents of the following article and other realities of science and astronautical engineering realities...one of several areas in my personal background...until I see real proof of a Mars expedition. I just do not trust NASA that much based on their history of now mostly forgotten lies.

'I do want to believe' as David Duchovny - actor Fox Mulder of the X-Files was famous in saying. I just need the proof, and this thus far has been elusive to find, from where I sit.

Anyway, the article.......................

NASA Lies: The “Mars Rover” Is Not On Mars, Is The Island Of Devon, Canada
Published

January 1, 2018
  • NASA2....png

So-called “truthers” believe they have uncovered “solid evidence” that PROVES the space agency’s Mars Rovers never reached the Red Planet.

And they have allegedly found where the pictures and video were “beamed back” from.

They have pinpointed a largely uninhabited island, which NASA itself says “resembles the Mars surface in more ways than any other place on Earth”.

The bombshell allegations have been compared to claims the Moon landing was faked.
Investigator Harold Saive claims NASA’s Mars Exploration Rovers – robots which are supposedly scouring the Martian landscape for signs of water, and possibly alien life – never reached their target.

Instead, they allegedly “fell short” – and landed on Devon Island, in Canada.

Devon Island – the world’s largest uninhabited island – lies in the Arctic Circle off the Canadian mainland.

NASA2....png

It is characterized by freezing temperatures, barren terrain – and strangely familiar red rocks.

NASA readily admits it has a base there and drives rovers around its rocky surface.
Mr Saive said: “There are an increasing number of people who believe that NASA’s rovers never left the Earth in the first place, and the pictures they are allegedly sending back from Mars are taken in remote areas of our planet.

“Evidence suggests that the pictures that we see on NASA’s website are not even taken by the Curiosity and Opportunity rovers.

“It is possible that by now, both rovers are stored in a hangar, somewhere at NASA’s headquarters.”
But the conspiracy theorist goes further – and denies the “Red Planet” is even red.

He says “all amateur telescope pictures” reveal its true color (presumably brown) but NASA Photoshops its pictures of Devon Island to fit our preconceptions.

NASA-s-base-on-Devon-Island-Canada-551254.jpg

A-NASA-robot-on-Devon-Island-Canada-665662.jpg

A-NASA-base-on-Devon-Island-665663.jpg

Mr. Saive even provides a video by fellow truther Danny Wilten showing how it’s done.
NASA has had a base at Nunavut, on Devon Island, since 1997 and up to 100 staff work there each summer.

The space agency insists its “mission” to the faraway world of…Canada…is to practice for Mars expeditions.

It says the Haughton Crater on Devon Island provides the perfect terrain for the job.

A spokesman said: “The Haughton-Mars Project exploration program studies the technologies, strategies, and personal training that will be used in human exploration missions to the Moon, Mars, and other planetary bodies.

“HMP researchers test technology prototypes, such as K-10, a robot designed to assist humans before, during, and after human exploration missions.

“Because the environment is harsh, isolated, and poorly mapped, it provides an analog for testing planetary exploration strategies, such as safety and telemedicine.”
Professor Lewis Dartnell, an astrobiology at the University of Westminster, who is designing laser eyes for the European Space Agency’s own Mars rover, told the Daily Star Online: “NASA’s Mars rover program is real, and Spirit, Opportunity, and Curiosity rovers are all on the surface of Mars.

“The radio signals beamed back to Earth from Opportunity and Curiosity are picked up by an international system of radio dishes called the Deep Space Network — so if this was a conspiracy then many different nations would need to be involved, and not just the USA. (My insertion here ..this is the classic stronghold defence/defense argument..like if the govt did 9/11 there would be thousands involved or knowing it...)

“Also, satellites like the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter can clearly see the rovers on the surface of Mars, and the tracks left by their wheels tracing out across the Martian landscape.

“Any planetary scientist around the world can request images of particular regions on Mars from these orbital probes.”

Source

--------------I need more so-called 'proof' and then I can be amazed like folks are about this subject already I see..........

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK i’m not even sure what to say to your post.
You don't have to say or write a word GA...be amazed, and however you want that to mean:cool::rolleyes: it can be 'is he for real' or 'wow I did not know that'....I don't care...:)

Here's a much more recent article of the same NASA Mars Station in Canada...again...don't need to thank me or be disgusted with me and with a reply...no worries mate:D

MARS Rover Landing Hoax by NASA
NASA-fake-MARS-photos.jpeg

Copy LinkEmailTelegramTwitterPinterestTumblrRedditWhatsAppFacebookMessengerPrintFriendlySMSSkypeShare

Was the MARS Rover landing a hoax by NASA and the government? Read and decide for yourself.

In February 2021, NASA, the biggest black budget black hole in existence, sucking in 52 million dollars of American tax-payer money every single day, spent 2.3 billion of your dollars to allegedly land a remote control car on MARS for the fifth time.

Yes, the multi-billion dollar charade of landing on Mars has been happening since 1976, and thanks to the gullible unquestioning masses enthralled and duped by these ridiculous Hollywood performances, they will most likely continue for decades to come.

What USA TODAY Says on the MARS Rover Landing

Two-hundred and four days after it left Earth, NASA’s Perseverance rover touched down on Mars on Feb. 18, 2021. The rover will continue the legacy of its predecessors — Sojourner, Spirit, Opportunity and Curiosity, to explore every red nook and cranny and collect and analyze data that will be used to advance the eventual mission: human life on MARS.

Life on Mars will never happen, as NASA has yet to prove the planets, or any planets, exist. Read more below.

Did the rover, Perseverance, actually land on MARS? That’s a question for you to decide.

MARS ROVER PHOTOS

mars-rover-photo.png

MARS Rover Photo – Is that a prairie dog?
mars-rover-photo-of-prairie-dog.png

There are prairie dogs on MARS
mars-rover-photo-of-prairie-dog-2021.png

What do you think? MARS photos on the left, Prairie dogs from Earth on the right
This MARS Rover photo appears to show a mammal of some kind hiding behind rocks on the martian surface.

Is this proof that life does exist on mars, or was this little critter photographed right here on earth?

mars-rover-photos-hoax.jpeg

Who took this photo of the Rover on MARS?
DEVON ISLAND, Canada

Devon Island is the largest uninhabited island on Earth, located in the Arctic circle in Canada’s far north.

NASA images from MARS look strikingly similar to Devon Island.

How accurate and truthful are the Martian images?

In the decades since the Viking photographs, it seems NASA has improved the quality of its images, showing a desert environment, mountains and even ice.

Most NASA images are strikingly similar to the topography of Earth.

Many question if these images were taken on Earth and presented to the public as the surface of Mars.

Too many NASA images of Mars can be traced to NASA’s Martian training site on Devon Island, Canada. The topography of NASA’s MARS photos is a carbon copy of the Earth’s surface.

mars-or-devon-island.png

Devon Island on left, MARS photo on right
NASA-base-at-Devon-island-Canada.png

NASA base at Devon Island, Canada
It appears NASA has taken pictures of their Mars training spot here on earth and presented them to the public as authentic images of MARS.

According to NASA, Mars is about 38.6 million miles (62.07 million kilometers) from Earth. I find it hard to believe a rover can be remote-controlled from Earth with a distance like that.

Wifi signal in your house has a hard time going through walls, but NASA can remote control a rover from 40 MILLION MILES AWAY? There are asteroids, cosmic flares, radiation and all kinds of interference, not to mention it’s 40 MILLION MILES AWAY!

NASA technology is better than home wifi networks, I’m sure, or is it?

Mars Perseverance Rover Landing Debunked – Eric Dubay

https://www.roxytube.com/upload/vid...22_010717564b03df0a1cbd68d739012a53_video.mp4

What are your thoughts on the MARS landing mission by NASA? Do you think it’s another NASA hoax or do you think we actually landed a remote control rover on MARS, millions of miles away. Let us know in the comments below.

Share this post with others

Subscribe to the Blog – Choose weekly or express email updates. Delivery option can be changed at any time.

Weekly emails sent Saturday mornings.

After signing up to the mailing list, make sure to check your email to confirm.

RoxyTube.com – YouTube alternative by me

Roxycast.com – FB alternative by me

I would also suggest you see the video link..quite interesting to say the least....:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So here’s a question @APAK .

When astronauts went to the Moon, they left mirrors there, where today we bounce off a laser and measure the distance of the moon from earth.
How do you explain that?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So here’s a question @APAK .

When astronauts went to the Moon, they left mirrors there, where today we bounce off a laser and measure the distance of the moon from earth.
How do you explain that?
Well I think you meant retro-reflectors and not mirrors. Mirrors cannot reflect oblique light beams back to their origin....

And no, they never were there to leave any such devices. You do not need a reflecting device to measure the distance to the moon anyway. Now if there were some of these objects on the surface, they were delivered and deployed by probes, since 1969.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I think you meant retro-reflectors and not mirrors. Mirrors cannot reflect oblique light beams back to their origin....

And no, they never were there to leave any such devices. You do not need a reflecting device to measure the distance to the moon anyway. Now if there were some of these objects on the surface, they were delivered and deployed by probes, since 1969.

Okie-dokie. Fair enough.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does life on other planets change anything for Christians here? For me it doesn’t.

NASA Rover Has Found Previously Unknown Organic Molecules on Mars
Man tells you they went to Mars?

Did Man send a mechanical craft a supposed 140 million miles away, land a mechanical craft and take environmental samples, then analyze these samples and transmit this information back to earth?

Man cant keep a simple mobile phone working and a person would believe a Mars landing is reality? Smiles

Reactions: APAK

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man tells you they went to Mars?

Did Man send a mechanical craft a supposed 140 million miles away, land a mechanical craft and take environmental samples, then analyze these samples and transmit this information back to earth?

Man cant keep a simple mobile phone working and a person would believe a Mars landing is reality? Smiles

Sounds like you have some strong opinions on well-established facts.