Life Training 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know your life is not your own. The very breath you breathe is him, you had nothing to do with your life. You came along to a mommy and daddy and you had absultely nothing to do with it. We always have the feeling now that we have something to do with our life. I can preserve my life, I can add to this life and make it better, I can be everything I'm supposedly to be.

You know the problem with that is; no one can ever say what they are supposed to be. I don't know what goes on in their mind but you can usally wager that it is an imagination. That is cast down because your life does not belong to you.

Well ok then what do I do? You be yourself in him. Whatever it is that you feel led to do then do it with all your might. Do you know what "all your might is," is you standing guard over your doing. You know your doing now has to do with him expressed as you, as your creation "Christ in you."

It does not matter what you do as long as you do it as him. It is Christ now, not like him but him that does the living as you are or as your creation. Listen! If Christ is in you the only way for Christ to come out of you is as you. The gospel in a nut shell if you will is; Christ expressed in this world by the creature expression, or as you are. It matters if you know that or not, but it does not change the fact that Christ is the only life of the believer. If you know it! you live with Christ life expression, if you are still learning then you stay in training.

I'm asked alot when does the training stop? It will never stop but what stops is the effect the schoolhouse has on you. It's like my good friend Don Byrd says "the circumstances and situations have no power over me now" and then he started to explain. The c and s gang is there but they do not effect him the same way they did at one time. What was the effect they used to have? The believer thought the c and s gang used to be evil, now they understand the good that their good father is working in life. Remember the scripture "all things work for good to those that love God and are called according to his purpose." That is bank.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The understanding of Christ as life will have everything to do with the mind. The soul mind is your expresser, it expresses who you are. "As a man thinketh so is he" "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We do not conjure up this life, this life comes from being birthed by your father and knowledge. Your knowing will have everything to do with your living.