Life Training 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know how you can tell father is working in your life? You go from one circumstance to another. Now that is not the only way to know your father but it is a good indicator when life presses you and the converging power's of this world are bearing down. I had someone ask me one time "if he is perfecting us then why don't we pray he gives us more to go through." Usally you will not have to ask for more situations in your life you will have plenty just from the training ground (the world).

If he uses the world in a believer's life then why do we look at the world as just an evil place. The renewing of the mind is more than just learning about God.

-- A footnote on that term: The word "God" seems to be a favorite saying of many and is true, but in all actuality he became your father the moment you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. The term God seems like a impersonal person, but whatever floats your proverbial boat it doesn't matter. When God birthed you you became a child of God. Now the making of a son begins, it begins by leaving his children in the world! No charge for the footnote--

So what happens with a believer is the renewing of the mind is more than getting smarter or memorizing scripture. Christian's need to shed themselves of "the knowledge of good and evil." It is the knowledge you were born with and now you need a new knowledge to go with the new man. You cannot live in the world with the old knowledge because all it will see is evil in the world, good to but everything will be evil. To the evil all things are evil, that can be interpreted a few ways but to the Christian with old knowledge they judge everything evil, I know I do.

You are a new man, according to scripture it is as though the old man never lived! --old things are passed away--and all things are of God--

What lives in a believer that brings grief? The mind, the unrenewed mind can look exactly like the old man, why is that? Because it has been trained by the old man to be what it is and lives by the same knowledge you had before (which will not work now you are a believer). Now expression and old knowledge can be separated at this point. Your expression is "the way you are created, your expression, new knowledge is Christ life knowledge or the knowledge of the Lord." Literally his knowledge, you get another mind or you get the mind of another. You will need that to go with the life of another in you now. The life in you needs knowledge for expression. Simple saying is; you cannot live anything you do not know. Bless you dear one!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Do you know how you can tell father is working in your life? You go from one circumstance to another. Now that is not the only way to know your father but it is a good indicator when life presses you and the converging power's of this world are bearing down. I had someone ask me one time "if he is perfecting us then why don't we pray he gives us more to go through." Usally you will not have to ask for more situations in your life you will have plenty just from the training ground (the world).

If he uses the world in a believer's life then why do we look at the world as just an evil place. The renewing of the mind is more than just learning about God.

-- A footnote on that term: The word "God" seems to be a favorite saying of many and is true, but in all actuality he became your father the moment you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior. The term God seems like a impersonal person, but whatever floats your proverbial boat it doesn't matter. When God birthed you you became a child of God. Now the making of a son begins, it begins by leaving his children in the world! No charge for the footnote--

So what happens with a believer is the renewing of the mind is more than getting smarter or memorizing scripture. Christian's need to shed themselves of "the knowledge of good and evil." It is the knowledge you were born with and now you need a new knowledge to go with the new man. You cannot live in the world with the old knowledge because all it will see is evil in the world, good to but everything will be evil. To the evil all things are evil, that can be interpreted a few ways but to the Christian with old knowledge they judge everything evil, I know I do.

You are a new man, according to scripture it is as though the old man never lived! --old things are passed away--and all things are of God--

What lives in a believer that brings grief? The mind, the unrenewed mind can look exactly like the old man, why is that? Because it has been trained by the old man to be what it is and lives by the same knowledge you had before (which will not work now you are a believer). Now expression and old knowledge can be separated at this point. Your expression is "the way you are created, your expression, new knowledge is Christ life knowledge or the knowledge of the Lord." Literally his knowledge, you get another mind or you get the mind of another. You will need that to go with the life of another in you now. The life in you needs knowledge for expression. Simple saying is; you cannot live anything you do not know. Bless you dear one!
@soul man All those things mentioned in Philippians 4.8: Paul says, 'Think on these things....'

Reactions: soul man