lift us from problems

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, after persecution we left our home and state and started living in elder sister's house in another state. She now wants us to leave this house, because her hostel students are coming to stay here, also sister says she is unwell to care parents and pregnant wife now . Sister wants us to go back either to our persecuted house or take room on rent and care wife and the baby.
You can pray God bless and make me financially strong, so that I take a room on rent soon and bear all the expenses now. I am going to invite mother-in-law and her son to come and stay with us so that we together will care parents, pregnant wife and daughter and younger sister. Please pray God will lift us from all the problems that we are facing now.
Thank you!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, after persecution we left our home and state and started living in elder sister's house in another state. She now wants us to leave this house, because her hostel students are coming to stay here, also sister says she is unwell to care parents and pregnant wife now . Sister wants us to go back either to our persecuted house or take room on rent and care wife and the baby.
You can pray God bless and make me financially strong, so that I take a room on rent soon and bear all the expenses now. I am going to invite mother-in-law and her son to come and stay with us so that we together will care parents, pregnant wife and daughter and younger sister. Please pray God will lift us from all the problems that we are facing now.
Thank you!
Praying for you....remember brother, the world is not your source, God is and He can make a way when there is no way.
I thank you Father that your Word says that as you take care of the sparrow how much more mindful you are to take care of us and supply our every need.
I agree in faith with my brother that you will supply every need for him and his family. Thank you, Father...in Jesus Name Amen

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!

Oh my beloved brother. He gave us faith to move mountains...and He is by your side no matter what you are all facing. Trust and rest brother, no matter what the situation is. You and all are so prayed for and will continue to be so.

My love to you all and, will be praying constantly and thanking Him for giving you all peace and trust and faith beyond what you even think you have brother.