Light Under A Bushel.....ashamed..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Love123

Jul 7, 2006
WE ARE TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF CHIRST SOON RETURNS.To spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ(I Corinthians 15:3,4), the message of His soon return(Titus 2:13), and the truth of the Bible(II Timothy 3:16)WHAT IS THE WORK OF YOU AS COMMISSIONED YOU BY YOUR FATHER WHOM ART IN HEAVEN?Matthew 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.Luke 11:33No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.WE BEING SONS OF GOD ARE TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL..........WINING SOULS FROM THE DARKNESS OF DEATH...........AND BRINGING THEM INTO THE LIGHT OF THE WORD OF GOD.AND INTO SALVATION THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.IF WE ARE NOT DOING OUR WORK AS CHRISTIANS ............SAVED.........THEN WE LIGHT A LIGHT AND HIDE IT UNDER A BUSHELTHEN WE DENY CHRIST BEFORE MEN.THEN CHRIST SHALL DENY US BEFORE THE FATHER........AMEN. DO YOU HAVE WORK TO DO? ARE YOU ASHAMED...........?

Love123

Jul 7, 2006
(David)
Yes, We do need to spread the Gospel at all times.I just wrote about this in Thread 400
David,I liked your Wal-Mart efforts in the Lord.I believe we all naturally need to begin whole heartedly with our own at home and reach out from there to others..............Praise Jesus my children are saved................for some of us.......if it is all we can do is .......get our own saved................It is a mission accomplished in the Lord.I am like you..............more open with people............I will speak with people freely When im out............through discernment...............I want to tell everyone..............yet; I seek timing and need to be prepared mentallyI have no desire to look ... babbling fool and cause people to run.When my moment is there will talk to a person in Wal-Mart............. or on an elevator..... Any opportunity................We must all do something...............it could be someone we work with,,,, a neighbor....Someone in a nursing home or hospital..............there is always some time we have been given .......................and if we walk away with tight lips..................then the Holy Spirit will let us know................we just passed our opportunity to share the word of Jesus with someone. God Bless and me we all be impressed upon to do and be more in the Lord each day.As SOUL SALVATION IS THE ONLY VALUE OF THIS LIFE LIVED.