• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
-
Consider Reader....

That if a "christian" can't understand how God saved them and keeps them saved, then that is quite an issue, for a so called: "christian".
Dont you think?

So lets look at it.

Salvation is not rocket science........its "the simplicity that is IN Christ".
Its SIMPLE.
simple.
But you have to BELIEVE IT.

= God on the Cross, dies for your sin, that have separated you from Him.
If you receive this that Jesus has done by FAITH, "the Gift of Salvation"...then you are SAVED by God, instantly.
You will be born again.... instantly.

Not too complicated is it?
Not quite like trying to repair a Rolex or a Tesla.
Yet, on a forum like this one, you'll have very FEW who believe or understand what i just said, and you will have MOST, talking about trying to stay saved.
Lots of talk about Commandments, and so very little talk about the Cross of Christ.

See that Cross?

=JESUS ON THE CROSS.
=GOD as CHRIST ON THE CROSS.
See that PART? THATS THE ONLY PART THAT'S SALVATiON.
=WHAT JESUS DID.

So....if the person talking to you about SALVATION, about being SAVED, and about going to heaven, is not putting that Cross in your face,...Is not giving all Credit alone due to JESUS THE CHRIST..... if they are not giving all credit to Christ for their salvation as why they WILL go to Heaven, and instead they are talking about water baptism and commandment keeping,...self effort, ETC... then they are a DECEIVER... And that is why they are always talking about what THEY ARE DOING to try to SAVE THEMSELVES, or Keep themselves saved..>...."me ma me ma me, look at what im doing everyone...look, look, look. as ME">... see that?
Listen for that, and you have found a deceiver.
That is not a born again person........70% of the time.
And the 30% that are, are "fallen from Grace". "bewitched". "in the flesh"...Paul teaches in Galatians.

One more...
You have to have a DAY, moment, second, in your PAST LIFE< when you realized, that your SIN is on you, you are a sinner who needs a Savior..and you need to get that sin dealt with BY THE SAVIOUR... Jesus THE Christ.
= Welcome to the Cross of Christ, as that is where Jesus pays for all your sin with his body, blood and death..., and if you dont have that SALVATiON day when He did this for you, and all you can do is come here every day and rant about law, and abiding, and "narrow gates", and "branches burned", and commandments"......then you are more then likely, as lost as you can be., and need to be saved.
= RELIGIOUS but lost.
You can speak "christianese", you can redundantly cut and paste bible verses and other people's material....you can quote heretics and their commentaries and your Cult's teaching , but you have not been to the CROSS and had GOD through Christ deal with all your sin through FAITH, yet.
You are NOT BORN AGAIN.

See that Reader?

Learn to Discern the real Christians, and discern the heretics...... by what i just showed you.

Last edited: