Listening to prayers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tooticki

Aug 10, 2016
Does listening to prayers (on youtube for example) have the same "effect" like when you pray yourself? I enjoy listening to prayers (especially if I can repeat the words). If I need healing for example I listen to a healing prayer with closed eyes and hands together.
I know I should pray more myself and I've been trying to pray every night before going to bed lately.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sure...there's no harm in listening to others praying as long as you understand that you can also pray for yourself if there is no-one else around. I have a habit of rocking back and forth with eyes closed [while seated]. kinda like what the locals do when praying at the wailing wall...

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the healing of this condition in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc

I believe the vocal prayers are the best!