Living Christ 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20.

Identity is everything, what you identify with is how you see yourself. If you still identify with the old man, that is how you will see yourself. If you are a lonely old sinner that is hoping to make heaven one day, you are missing out on who you are, your proper identity. Your proper identity is; you are a Christian a Christ person. That has all come about by Christ in you (the birthing) and that is your proper identity, you identify with your new life which is Christ in you. Christ is life, Christ is the only life a believer has. That is an important to your understanding because proper identity comes from knowing that. If you still feel like God has fixed up your old life and is working on you to make you a better Christian, you are missing your proper identity. Your knowledge should be one of "I am crucified with Christ nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ liveth in me." Your lifestyle will come in time with knowledge, in knowing it is Christ in you as life not what you do to get life. Life does not come from doing, life is a person and that life comes by being born again (the birthing).

Some would suppose that as God works in them they are slowly coming into the crucified life like it is a progressive work. Progress in your understanding of who you are is mind renewal. But the moment you believed you were put in Christ, Christ in you and your old life was crucified in Christ. How am I crucified in Christ? The cross; all in Adam died the moment Christ died on the cross. Your old identity was Adamic life- nature- spirit, your new life is Christ life- nature- spirit. You have to identify with the new life, Christ in you. Your proper identity is Christ in you and there is no working that up it happened by a birth. The working up or should say working out of your proper identity comes by knowledge.

What are the benefits of proper identity? You can do what it is you do because of who you are not because you have to do it. Whatever in life you will do from your job to relating to people and handling the world, you can do by the knowledge of proper identity. So your life on earth today is found only in Christ and living that life is life. I promise you will not be perfect at it but you will be coming into knowledge for "the reason for all things." So now you can see that the Christian has an obligation to live Christ. Once you Know, once God gives you the understanding of who you are you find a new freedom and an obligation to be or live who you are. You nolonger have an excuse for not living who you are because you know. When you live in lack of knowledge your obligation is less because you do not know who to live or how to live. But once you do know, you can live a life that only comes from the scriptures that tell us "Christ in you" is your new life.