Living Grace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Living grace is only brought by the Holy Spirit. In other words when people have a hard time living by grace it comes out of; not allowing the Holy Spirit his place in them as their teacher. They have him doing all manner of things but not teacher.
You have to accept the fact he is soulish - he is in the mind of man to teach them Christ. You know why people will not accept that? they want to live for God. They want to fix their old life up and have the Holy Spirit help them..give them power to do that.

The power of Acts 1:8, is the power in knowing Christ as life. Jesus said when the Holy Spirit would come, he would teach you all things, bring all things to remembrance, be a teacher. John, chapters 14-16.

That is the power of Pentecost, to see Christ as life and be that expression. What a powerful life it is when believers come into full understanding of Christ as their life. Not just shouting and speaking in tongues and running and rolling around. That may have something to do with it because it is exuberating at times to understand Christ as life. But more so, it settles the believer.. scripture says over and over, it establishes the believer. You ever hear the word 'balance,' it gives balance to the believer for life, and they freely give what they have received. There is no charge for sharing life (Christ) and the message of who the life is. You cannot buy it, and it is not for sale. Freely you receive and freely you give. How can you buy such a thing, or sale it.

So when a person that does not live in grace, they will live by laws and rules they set for themselves to keep. Then they will call it grace because they are mastering their flesh, and use scripture such, as conquering the flesh, dieing to self. At least until it all comes unwound and they have to start all over. I was raised in that environment and it will be a vicious cycle of endless sin and repent, victory seems unreachable.

What does the Holy Spirit teach you:

The first thing he will teach you is; it is nolonger I that lives - but Christ that lives in me. Two have been joined together in death and life. The believer is never the one that does the living, but Christ that is in them is the one that does the living, he will use your creation and expression, but it is Christ that lives as and in the believer.

Now I know that sounds like a pipe dream - so you must have a revelation of the indwelling Christ. For now, keep your minds eye focused on the cross. You are crucified with Christ - period - no if and's or but's. If that is true, and we believe it is, what are you going to do. Have you ever been to a funeral..death is no life. That is the believer, they have been killed out and the life that is lived out of them is Christ. 'It is Christ' Paul told Peter..not what you do, what you say, or where you go..that makes you anything.. you are dead as Jesus when he died you died ..all in Adam died. When a person believes now..they are taken out of Adam and put in Christ..where Adam is dead.

There is no life in separation from Christ in you. How do believers separate themselves from Christ? By thinking it is them doing the living. You hear it all the time. I did this, and I did that, and my ministry, God called me to do a certain thing, and the Holy Spirit helps me to get it done. The only thing God has done in you is crucify all in Adam, and put you in Christ. When Christ was raised up out of the grave, you came with him by simply believing on him. The cross took you out of the equation.. if you will. By taking you and killing out the old man and replacing it with a new man the moment you believed. You have no life of your own! The only life you have is Christ!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 12:4
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace issufficient for thee: for my strength ismade perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Reactions: soul man

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Patience Implies suffering!

In order to bear fruit we must deny ourself, suffer, and die!

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Jn 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Matthew 24:42
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Verses of Christian suffering:

Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Romans 5:4
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Thessalonians 1:5
Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Colossians 1:11
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

2 Tim 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Phil 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

James 1:2-8
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing

Hebrews 6:12
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:4
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

1 Peter 2:20
For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Patience Implies suffering!

In order to bear fruit we must deny ourself, suffer, and die!

I agree with lifestyle. I see our death on the cross in Christ. So death is already in action, believers can reckon it so, that we can live with him, Romans 6. The resurrected life is the only life a believer has. Christ is that life in you!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with lifestyle. I see our death on the cross in Christ. So death is already in action, believers can reckon it so, that we can live with him, Romans 6. The resurrected life is the only life a believer has. Christ is that life in you!

In baptism we died with Christ

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are born again by baptism right?

Born again by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ,

that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - Romans 10:9.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born again by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ,

that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - Romans 10:9.

faith and baptism Mk 16:16 acts 8:36-37