Living

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone I was recently introduced to said this:
I’m not that great at spelling and thankfully my phone autocorrects the words I type for me. What I’ve noticed, though, is that almost every time I type in the word love, it gets changed to the word live. It’s kind of a reminder to me of one of the things I've learned about following Jesus. I learned that fully loving and fully living are not only synonymous but the kind of life that Jesus invited us to be part of.

(Does this make you think?)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not that great at spelling and thankfully my phone autocorrects the words I type for me. What I’ve noticed, though, is that almost every time I type in the word love, it gets changed to the word live. It’s kind of a reminder to me of one of the things I've learned about following Jesus. I learned that fully loving and fully living are not only synonymous but the kind of life that Jesus invited us to be part of.

It does.....how can we be fully living for Him if we are not fully loving for Him?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And . . . when we decide to love, we find out what it means to live.

Much love!