Loading Problems

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Does anyone else have problems with loading the site?:oops:

Today , three times I couldn't get on here because the site wouldn't load.
Every time I ran diagnostics and WiFi said it was good, my server said it was good...the Site CBB came up in red saying "Site Host Problems"
It happened three times today...and twice yesterday...Is the Site having problems?
Does anyone else have this issue?

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Does anyone else have problems with loading the site?:oops:

Today , three times I couldn't get on here because the site wouldn't load.
Every time I ran diagnostics and WiFi said it was good, my server said it was good...the Site CBB came up in red saying "Site Host Problems"
It happened three times today...and twice yesterday...Is the Site having problems?
Does anyone else have this issue?

It occurred to me also when it last occurred for you. I saw @HammerStone online briefly around the time it occurred. It has happened to me before.

We all get kicked off site this last time.

OTOH: Maybe you were "baaaad", and got momentarily banned <chuckle>.

Oh wait, that would mean that I was also "baaad". Oops.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It occurred to me also when it last occurred for you. I saw @HammerStone online briefly around the time it occurred. It has happened to me before.

We all get kicked off site this last time.

OTOH: Maybe you were "baaaad", and got momentarily banned <chuckle>.

Oh wait, that would mean that I was also "baaad". Oops.

So not just me then :) These last two day have been the worst.
Google, facebook, Amazon all work fine, but not the Site. :(

Maybe the Host is just having problems with running too many websites at once or something.
They say "misery loves company"...so I am glad that you had problems too.

..............................default_24.gif

Reactions: pia and Richard_oti

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The forum is unusable for me. 0ne minute to load a page and sometimes doesnt load at all.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep I had that....so did Stranger. One day he couldn't even post!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Brent W ...is the man to speak to...write him , he is under "Members" then your'll see the choice of "Staff". Click on him and drop him a line. = " choose Start a conversation.
But it may be your browser... Or the Forum Site Host.

Reactions: pia

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep I had that....so did Stranger. One day he couldn't even post!!

Same here. I usually sign in on my cell phone. Other sites like yahoo connect instantly, this one gave a message that the host was not responding and to try later. It has only been happening recently.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Same here. I usually sign in on my cell phone. Other sites like yahoo connect instantly, this one gave a message that the host was not responding and to try later. It has only been happening recently.

Totally! Agree...this happened to me all day one day...I too could use Google, instantly and Facebook, but not get on here. Frustrating.
I ran diagnostics and was told like you... It is the Host who does not respond.. @Brent W

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The forum is unusable for me. 0ne minute to load a page and sometimes doesnt load at all.

I just tagged Brent W.
Too many of us are having problems.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Still the same for me brent. I have to open 4/5 pages in the hope one comes up good. by the way I used to open about 10 at a time and that used to work smooth always untill recently.

Brent W

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Mar 1, 2017
Alabama
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still the same for me brent. I have to open 4/5 pages in the hope one comes up good. by the way I used to open about 10 at a time and that used to work smooth always untill recently.

It would help if you could give screenshots or specific error messages. I have been browsing the site all day and unfortunately can not find any errors.