Location of the Babylon Harlot Made Easy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 11:1-8
11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, "Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

What temple would that be? A new Jewish temple in Jerusalem for the end, which is what the 42 months period there is revealing. In Revelation 13:4-8 we are told the "dragon" will have power over all nations for 42 months, which about the end of this world. That 42 months is equal to Daniel's "a time, and times, and a half" (i.e., three and one half years). That is how long the Gentiles will be given to "tread under foot" the outer court of that temple at the end of this world just prior to Christ's return.

3 And I will give power unto My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Notice not only do God's two witnesses appear there with that time of a new temple, but also that the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will kill them there in that place, leaving their dead bodies laying the street...

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

KJV

There it is! Easy! The place Revelation is pointing to where the beast ascends to rule from is JERUSALEM, not Rome, not New York, not Brussels, etc.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think!!! Jerusalem is the city most loved by God.

Yeah, which is WHY He is going to allow Satan to come there and play Messiah, doing a bunch of pruning...

Jesus to the blind Pharisees...

John 5:42-43
42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
43 I am come in My Father's name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
KJV

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Anti-christ will sit in the newly rebuilt temple and declare to the world that he is god but no worries Jesus will return and defeat all evil and make His home in Jerusalem with His family for eternity.