LOL I Never Thought That I Would See The Day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two of my favorite artists doing a duet together. Pitbull and Blake Shelton what are the odds as their music is so far apart from each other but I think that this is actually a good song!! :D Do I dare tag @Heart2Soul for this,.. I know you like country music and probably know Blake Shelton and if you wanna know who Pitbull is this is him,.. but not sure if he's up your ally though. XD

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scandalous.

An orgy of the flesh.

Christian stay away!

All it is is a bunch of dancing and has a really good beat to it,.. Blake Shelton is a born again Christian and even he doesn't find anything wrong with it. Seriously! Some people are way too uptight! If you don't like it don't listen to it but you don't need to complain about it. Especially in a non-debate thread. :rolleyes: (Oh and I do believe that Pitbull is a spiritual person himself.)

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think you understand what all that seductive stuff does to men. We don't need the distraction.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All it is is a bunch of dancing and has a really good beat to it,.. Blake Shelton is a born again Christian and even he doesn't find anything wrong with it. Seriously! Some people are way too uptight! If you don't like it don't listen to it but you don't need to complain about it. Especially in a non-debate thread. :rolleyes: (Oh and I do believe that Pitbull is a spiritual person himself.)

Sure the music has a good dance beat- "but" the video is selling female leudness and the words are selling attention to a females naked Flesh. <--- that is a common theme in rap music. Country Music has numerous good dance beats, many with words of broken hearts, by cheaters, and typically male and females dancing with their Flesh covered.

Both "recording artists", are in the business to "Make $$". The point is NOT are they Christsian or Spiritual...the point was IF they are Christian or Spiritual...why exploit naked Female Flesh, for the gain of financial Wealth?
Or IOW- how does that Glorify God?
(And there is that thingy...of how likely is that video going to be seen and influence young "girls and boys").

Not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Brakelite

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again this is NOT a debate thread. If you want to debate this topic so badly please take it to debate, but I really don't want to so I will ask you kindly to please leave if all you're going to do is argue about it. :rolleyes: (Otherwise I'm just going to ignore you.)