Looking for a new home

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all. I used post at another forum for many years until it was finally shut down. I've been looking for a new home ever since. I thought I would try this forum out to see if it's a good fit.
Hi Jericho,

Are you from FP?

Much love!

• Wow
Reactions: Jericho

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, hey Mark S! Yes, it's me. I didn't expect to run into anyone form FP here, haha. Several of the FP regulars whent to Facebook but it just doesn't feel the same. Plus, I don't like Facebook's format.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, hey Mark S! Yes, it's me. I didn't expect to run into anyone form FP here, haha. Several of the FP regulars whent to Facebook but it just doesn't feel the same. Plus, I don't like Facebook's format.
I don't like facebook, I'm not on it. Very happy to see you!! I've not gotten over FP disappearing! This one's nothing like that, but then, what is? I hope you find edification! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you remember Unsealed Prophecy? Some of us have checked in there,

But it didn't really seem to go anywhere.

Much love!

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very happy to see you!! I've not gotten over FP disappearing!

Yup, FP was a small close-nit group. That is something that can't be duplicated. Good to see you again too, Mark, and I hope to see you around also!

Reactions: marks

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all. I used post at another forum for many years until it was finally shut down. I've been looking for a new home ever since. I thought I would try this forum out to see if it's a good fit.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!) * ← PG rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Reactions: Debp

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's FP?

Also, welcome
It was Fulfilledprophecy.com

The site hadn't been updated for some years, but the discussion board was open.

It was a gathering of Christians who initially were watching Javier Solana, and a possible beginning to the 70th week. Herb Peters did some very interesting work putting the pieces together.

After it didn't seem to be happening after all, some of us continued to meet and watch, for years. Herb went to his reward, and his daughter kept paying for it for a long time, but eventually most of the site disappeared, and the discussion board was gone.

It was a small group for a long time, and we got pretty close.

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome. This seems like a good and friendly site. Hope you enjoy it.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope you like us! Welcome to the forums!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope you like us! Welcome to the forums!!
I just had a beautiful thought dear sister .
HOW lovely it would be to hear it too .
Imagine one day after quite a few months of reading the bible to baby naomi
one day you enter the room with the bible and you see her kicking her feet with joy
and her first word is JESUS . now would that not be something wonderful to behold .

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope that you can give everybody here a chance as well as this site. Welcome and God bless you!