Looking For Hope

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am hanging on to my hope of getting out of Florida and returning back to Oregon. I would need somewhere to stay. My sister seems like the only one. Being where my sister is and my brother-in-law. I don't know if that is the best choice. I wonder if there is any other way. Please pray for me on this. About somewhere for me to be in order to return to Oregon and to be able to do things I have spoken about in previous prayer threads of mines.

Please pray against all works of the devil/Satan to stop me or hinder me from my hopes of going back. Pray that all frustration upon me be casted down.

If this whole thing that I have been suffering from and pleading to God about comes to an end, and God grants me my desires, I will stop posting about this matter. But as long as this situation and the frustration that comes with it keeps going on, I'm going to keep posting about it until my frustrating situation does come to an end.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have some words of advice/encouragement rather, as I believe prayer is something we do privately. Its personal, and me praying for you here would have absolutely no affect on your situation what so ever, that's why I'm sending you a message. My words of advice are that you have a personal prayer, once again its personal and weather you speak words or not is irrelevant. When your in solitude, close your eyes and focus on how you feel, focus completely on yourself. This is called self consiousness. Alot of the time it can feel un comfortable because every bit of un resolved trauma that's happend throughout your life collects here as a whole. It keeps accumulating and doesn't go away until its resolved. It is eternal. It is the darkness. It is water. It is the inner realm of death. People spend their whole life trying to avoid ever coming here, and that's a shame because its the only true way we can recieve God. This is the valley of the shadow of death. This is where we come to pray. The darkness is the only place the light can come, so avoiding it is not an option. When your here, know that you are loved and know that there is a bigger plan happening beyond your comprehension. Alot of things are out of your controle and that's ok. No matter what happens, no matter what the outcome thats ok aswell, it is in the darkness we have faith. Faith can't be seen or understood, in order to find it, you need to feel it, in order to feel it you need to accept it, and in order to accept it you need to let go of everthing.