Losing loved ones

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost my mother before last October to MS related complications. And Larry my brother-in-law passed of a brain tumor recently, so did my cousin, but she died of cancer. Several years ago I lost my grandmother. They are all missed and I pray that God took them all up into heaven with him to be part of his loving family. Someday I hope to join them.

Jesus provides a way for that and is very loved by his Father. They are part of the loving God that truly deserves our admiration and praise! They have been kind to me even though I don't deserve it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My half brother died of a complication of pneumonia and had a heart attack. He was dead for about 15 minutes. They were able to revive him and he is still with us. Thanks to God. I really didn't want to lose him after mom died.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear of your losses Devin.
There, IMHO is nothing that compares to the pain, and depth of grief. And, only you can grieve in your own time and way.
Your faith is strong brother, never get weary...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear of your losses Devin.
There, IMHO is nothing that compares to the pain, and depth of grief. And, only you can grieve in your own time and way.
Your faith is strong brother, never get weary...
Thanks Nancy. It's difficult to lose people that I am used to having around. Each one of them really had something in common, they suffered a lot being here. Perhaps it was God's mercy for them to move on.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lost my mother before last October to MS related complications. And Larry my brother-in-law passed of a brain tumor recently, so did my cousin, but she died of cancer. Several years ago I lost my grandmother. They are all missed and I pray that God took them all up into heaven with him to be part of his loving family. Someday I hope to join them.

Jesus provides a way for that and is very loved by his Father. They are part of the loving God that truly deserves our admiration and praise! They have been kind to me even though I don't deserve it.

I’m sorry for your losses as well. You are an inspiration to read how, even through the pain of loss you are grateful and continue to praise God. Also you are an inspiration in focusing on the blessing of your half-brother. ❤️

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sorry for your losses as well. You are an inspiration to read how, even through the pain of loss you are grateful and continue to praise God. Also you are an inspiration in focusing on the blessing of your half-brother. ❤️
Thanks VictoryinJesus! It was a true miracle that my half brother recovered. I can definitely see God in that.

Fillan

Feb 12, 2023
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to hear of your losses dev. I miss my Grandmother and my Uncle Harry. But at least as believers we have hope, we'll see them again soon:

1 Thessalonians 4:13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope

God Bless You :)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both my parents, a younger half brother, and several others in my circle have passed away.

A sobering reminder of the short time we all have.

“Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.” (James 4:14)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear of your losses dev. I miss my Grandmother and my Uncle Harry. But at least as believers we have hope, we'll see them again soon:

1 Thessalonians 4:13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope

God Bless You :)
Thank you that brings me hope!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both my parents, a younger half brother, and several others in my circle have passed away.

“Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.” (James 4:14)
I went thru most of my life without losing too many. My nephew did die when I was young and my great grand parents had died, but that was it for a while.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My oldest brother died in 2015. I'm not judging anyone.
Theirs two sides of the Gulf. One side is paradise. Other side is sheol. Neither side can cross over. Documentation, Luke chapter 16, analogy by Jesus of the Richman and Lazarus.
Those who refuse to repent, are self centered, end up in sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead.
Isaiah chapter 1 and deuteronomy chapter 29. Those who names are not written under heaven. The wicked and spirtualty dead go to sheol.
Those who love and serve God are in Paradise.
Take care.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My oldest brother died in 2015. I'm not judging anyone.
Theirs two sides of the Gulf. One side is paradise. Other side is sheol. Neither side can cross over. Documentation, Luke chapter 16, analogy by Jesus of the Richman and Lazarus.
Those who refuse to repent, are self centered, end up in sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead.
Isaiah chapter 1 and deuteronomy chapter 29. Those who names are not written under heaven. The wicked and spirtualty dead go to sheol.
Those who love and serve God are in Paradise.
Take care.
I don't think we need to address judgment. Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Cassandra

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But let us see the JOY IN THIS , every hour we live is one hour closer to being HOME with the GLORIOUS LORD forever .
There is no fear of death for a lamb . We know the BEST IS YET TO COME . Lift those hands and praise the glorious Lord
my friend .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reflecting ~

All natural body’s of humans MUST Die…
God Requires that.

All men WHO elect to choose to Believe and Serve the Lord God Almighty “Spiritually” (soul and spirit) Leave this Earth, WHEN God calls them into His Kingdom.

We, the bodily living, mourn our loved ones bodily death, WE MISS THEM…

The mourning passes, and the joyous memories of them bloom.

WE ARE comforted; They no more suffer the evils, the wickedness, the tribulations of THIS world…
And they are At Peace and Joy serving the Lord God IN HIS Kingdom.

Praise God,
Taken

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reflecting ~

All natural body’s of humans MUST Die…
God Requires that.

All men WHO elect to choose to Believe and Serve the Lord God Almighty “Spiritually” (soul and spirit) Leave this Earth, WHEN God calls them into His Kingdom.

We, the bodily living, mourn our loved ones bodily death, WE MISS THEM…

The mourning passes, and the joyous memories of them bloom.

WE ARE comforted; They no more suffer the evils, the wickedness, the tribulations of THIS world…
And they are At Peace and Joy serving the Lord God IN HIS Kingdom.

Praise God,
Taken
Yes indeed my friend . When a lamb goes home i tell us all it will not mourn , weep , nor cry
for it is in a far better place . We wont be up in heaven looking back on what some might call the good ol days .
Nope . When the soul of a lamb departs they mourn no more
Its us who are still left behind that might feel some sadness , but weep not as do others ,
For i tell us all they are in a place called Home with the KING and forever shall be with Him .
NOW that sounds like paradise , OH WAIT IT IS PARADISE and its the day all lambs look forward too
when every singel lamb who has lived through all ages will be gathered at the FEET of HE who saved them .
YES , JESUS CHRIST the ONLY NAME whereby one may be saved . Believe ye IN HIM and tell all to do the same .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes indeed my friend . When a lamb goes home i tell us all it will not mourn , weep , nor cry
for it is in a far better place . We wont be up in heaven looking back on what some might call the good ol days .
Nope . When the soul of a lamb departs they mourn no more
Its us who are still left behind that might feel some sadness , but weep not as do others ,
For i tell us all they are in a place called Home with the KING and forever shall be with Him .
NOW that sounds like paradise , OH WAIT IT IS PARADISE and its the day all lambs look forward too
when every singel lamb who has lived through all ages will be gathered at the FEET of HE who saved them .
YES , JESUS CHRIST the ONLY NAME whereby one may be saved . Believe ye IN HIM and tell all to do the same .
Home with the glorious Lord. Wonderful reminder.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Home with the glorious Lord. Wonderful reminder.
Yes IT is my dear sister . Many lambs through all ages now rest in Christ .
Not all will sleep . THIS generation about to see first hand what that means . Cause the signs of the times be a BREWING
massive that the coming of the KING draws ever nigh . What a day of WONDEROUS JOY
that gonna be too . To the LORD be the glory , to the LORD be the praise .

• Love
Reactions: Marvelloustime