losing weight with prayer??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Heavy people always wanna lose weight, and thin people always wanna gain wait. (I'm thin). But I've learned that no matter how much I eat I will never go over my average weight. I've learned to love myself as I am, and let God's light shine through acceptance. What makes you happy? - Heb

biotheist

Dec 28, 2016
fluffykits said:
I was looking through Amazon's new releases in Christian books and came across this one. It says you can lose weight just by praying... can this really be possible? I am tempted to buy this book but I just don't know. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MU256SN/ref=sr_1_1
Well prayer could act like an affirmation, that could eliminate hunger for bad foods or help you get physically active.

If prayer changes your thinking, then that could have a drastic effect on you weight in the future.

fluffykits

Dec 19, 2016
OK I admit how crazy this sounds, I can barely even believe I'm typing it, but my mirror and my scale don't lie. I bought this book a month ago and have been trying its method and it's actually working! I've lost 14 pounds already, and without exercising or changing my diet at all!! This is unbelievable, but it really is happening. I recommend this book to everyone.