Lucifer's Biggest Lie - ALIENS!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This video explains how satan will deceive the world into believing modern day giants of the old testament and demonic hybrid beings are aliens from other star systems. This is the capstone in the New Age Movement and within 5 years I believe we may see these satanic godlike beings. As the KJV states. Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. Genesis 6:4.There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He is already deceiving the world, or at least the guliable with this lie.
Creation.com and search for UFO or aliens for a Christian eloration of this lie.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
yep revelation 12:7, 2 Corinth 4:3-4 I try and warn these people every week and all I get is accusations and threads deleted!! God says 2 cry out loud go warn my people, Isiah 58:1 eph 5:11 reprove the works of darkness!! but these people are truly deceived!! God says my people perish out of ignorance hosea 4:6 they don't read their bibles, properly anyways, satans got them completely spell bound and has them coming against me the Christian who's trina warn them, which is right where he wants them.

like ive said before, their problem is they don't fear God and they underestimate the devil.