macular degeneration and pants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I saw my eye doctor yesterday. She gave me my monthly injection of medication in my eye to stop malecular degeneration. She said my eye is in great shape compared to when I first saw her for my first injection. Soon it will reach the point of maximum healing . Then maintaining it , and then giving me fewer injections per year That was great news. After leaving there I went to get a pair of pants. I'm now weaing a size42 waist. When I started losing weight I was wearing a size 52 waist in pants. Ten inches are gone from my waist and I feel great! What a body I have. But more importantly, What a God I have. The Holy Spirit must love it's improved Temple now, as the body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit! What a loving God I have on my side.

Reactions: Helen and mjrhealth
B

Butterfly

Thanks for sharing your ' great news ' - well done on the weight loss, I think you should give yourself a pat on the back for that one xxx
I use to work for a lady who had injections for the same eye problem, over here in the UK she could not get the injections within our NHS! So she had to pay for it herself ( quite expensive I believe ) It did help so much. She loved the independence of driving and she knew if her eyesight got too bad they would take her licence away.
So pleased the injections are working so well. Xx
Lord' thank you for the blessings ' xx
Butterfly

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you butterfly. I was very fortunate to have had the macular dege eration that is curable. The other form of it is not. The shots are expensive it appears here also. I met some ody here who paid $400.00 per injection. Hers were not covered by the healthcare program in place as mine are though
Looks like her doctor was using a medication that was not 100% approved by the food and drug administration here. Thus she had to pay.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Omega-3 intake prevents age-related macular degeneration | Activhealth | Healthy Mind, Healthy Body

a simple fact of life is that you are a collection of cells. And these cells regenerate, better or worse, depending upon what you provide your body in the way of raw materials. New cells want Omega 3 and cholesterol to make healthy cells. This study is apparently relying (too heavily) on animal based sources of O3, rather than plant based, not good, but regardless the point is made that diet and deficiencies play a role in MD; but your doctor gee just cannot explain why you aren't metabolizing cholesterol correctly; and of course he is not interested in your O3 levels, at all, right. Wonder if cholesterol plays a part in MD, hmm...
cholesterol macular degeneration - Google Search

now, simple math suggests that the profit margin on omega3 for your doctor is a net negative, v $400 for a shot of “anti-VEGF," as if you have an anti vegf deficiency or something. arg.

awesome job on the weight loss! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Interesting. All is going good and.my eye has improved. I'm greatful. The worst is behi d me. I'll have to read the google results st library. Better internet connection there.

Reactions: bbyrd009