Mahdi and Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can Erdem Bola

Dec 2, 2020
Istanbul
Faith
Muslim
Country
Turkey
Jesus will come to world.Then Jesus and Mahdi will established peace in all world.Religions will unite.There aren't my a human enemy.All Humanity's a enemy is Devil.I am praying for humanity. Mahdi is representing the Muslims.Jesus is representing the Jews and Christians.All countries will be sibling in Mahdi's and Jesus' period.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 14:6
Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me' (Jesus).

There is no other way to the Father. Jesus, the one whose name is above every other name, is the ONLY way.

Reactions: Wrangler

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
John 14:6
Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me' (Jesus).

There is no other way to the Father. Jesus, the one whose name is above every other name, is the ONLY way.

how do you know the way of Mahdi is not the way of Jesus?

Reactions: amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
so if Jesus is not here walking and talking in some kind of form there is no way?
Through his Holy Spirit Jesus is alive today in the hearts and minds of his people who are born again Christians. He is God with us. He died and was resurrected and is alive in His Church. He is the only way we can be forgiven of our sin and be reconciled to God when we confess our sin and give our lives to Him..

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so if Jesus is not here walking and talking in some kind of form there is no way?

"As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." John 9:5

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world,..." John 17:11

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matt 5:14

"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory" Col 1:27

Reactions: Pearl

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Through his Holy Spirit Jesus is alive today in the hearts and minds of his people who are born again Christians. He is God with us. He died and was resurrected and is alive in His Church. He is the only way we can be forgiven of our sin and be reconciled to God when we confess our sin and give our lives to Him..

and why cant that spirit be in Mahdi?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
"As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." John 9:5

"And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world,..." John 17:11

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid." Matt 5:14

"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory" Col 1:27

i like the light of the world passage, unfortunately many believe Jesus is only a light to those that call themselves Christians, anyone born outside of that are condemned. which is sad because what it means , if you follow this logic, they would have been better off had Jesus never came.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do we need to know the answer to that question except possibly to decide if there is any possibility that the OP being correct? To agree with the OP perhaps it must be so, but fortunately for us, we do not have make that decision... We should perhaps leave it the writer of the OP to explain or show why it must be that way and why we should agree with his conclusion?

Reactions: jaybird

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i like the light of the world passage, unfortunately many believe Jesus is only a light to those that call themselves Christians, anyone born outside of that are condemned. which is sad because what it means , if you follow this logic, they would have been better off had Jesus never came.
Before Jesus came, men, for the most part, had only the death which was given to Adam and Eve and their offspring. If we are to believe the scriptures Jesus was Light and Jesus was Life. Is Jesus confined to the body of flesh that walked around planet Earth on the land of Israel 2000 years ago. The verses I already posted indicate to me that he is not so confined. He can be in each of us. Can he only be in those who are designated as "Christians" by themselves? What does it take for any person to have that Light or that Jesus in them?

Consider what Paul was suggesting here?

"For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you." Acts 17:23

Was it, or is it, not possible for a person to know the true God without knowing His name or all of the details which have perhaps been revealed to you or to me?

For example did King David of ancient Israel know that the Messiah to come would be called Jesus?

What did the little Hebrew slave girl in the heathen household of Naaman the Syrian leper-soldier, know about the God of Israel and the Messiah? I doubt that she knew as much as David, but her faith was enough, was it not? Did not the leper go to Israel and receive the healing she said was available? What did that little girl know? She did have faith!

What did the wise men who came to worship the new born baby Jesus know about God and the Messiah? Enough, it would seem!

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Because Jesus isn't only God's son he is God himself - God made flesh - God with us, Immanuel. If Mahdi was to be born again and be 'in Christ' then Jesus would be in him.

Jesus is for everybody in the world who wants him. He is for Hindus and Muslims and Buddhists. Is is for all the world but people have to want him. When I asked one of my friends who used to be Muslim how he had come to know Jesus and become a Christian he told me that the Holy Spirit showed him the truth. He will do that for anybody who asks with sincerity. He will reveal Jesus to those who seek the truth.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus will come to world.Then Jesus and Mahdi will established peace in all world.Religions will unite.There aren't my a human enemy.All Humanity's a enemy is Devil.I am praying for humanity. Mahdi is representing the Muslims.Jesus is representing the Jews and Christians.All countries will be sibling in Mahdi's and Jesus' period.

There is only one God and one mediator between God and man and that is Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:5 There is no other way to the Father but by Jesus. John 14:6. He does not share his glory or death and resurrection for the sin of the world, with anyone. He alone is worthy of all honor and praise because he successfully removed the curse of sin and death through the sacrifice of himself...for those who believe in him by faith.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Because Jesus isn't only God's son he is God himself - God made flesh - God with us, Immanuel. If Mahdi was to be born again and be 'in Christ' then Jesus would be in him.

Jesus is for everybody in the world who wants him. He is for Hindus and Muslims and Buddhists. Is is for all the world but people have to want him. When I asked one of my friends who used to be Muslim how he had come to know Jesus and become a Christian he told me that the Holy Spirit showed him the truth. He will do that for anybody who asks with sincerity. He will reveal Jesus to those who seek the truth.

so the spirit of the Most High can not be in anyone because of the doctrine that Jesus is the Most High? im not understanding what one has to do with the other?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Islamist kill people with no regard for the teachingts of the quran,

yes they do but when it comes to overall death and destruction they are not in the same league with the US "Christian " nations. our armies kill millions, one million in Iraq alone, and ensure the global south, the majority of the world population stays poor and starving.
i wonder what Jesus thinks about that?

Reactions: amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
so the spirit of the Most High can not be in anyone because of the doctrine that Jesus is the Most High? im not understanding what one has to do with the other?
I'm not understanding your post. It has nothing to do with what I said.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I asked why the spirit couldn't be in the guy, you said because Jesus is the Most High.
OK. And I said, because Jesus isn't only God's son he is God himself - God made flesh - God with us, Immanuel. If Mahdi was to be born again and be 'in Christ' then Jesus would be in him.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
OK. And I said, because Jesus isn't only God's son he is God himself - God made flesh - God with us, Immanuel. If Mahdi was to be born again and be 'in Christ' then Jesus would be in him.

This is the same thing you posted before.

I still don't get why you would think the spirit of the Most High can not be in people because some people believe Jesus is the Most High. I don't see how one is connected to the other.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is the same thing you posted before.

I still don't get why you would think the spirit of the Most High can not be in people because some people believe Jesus is the Most High. I don't see how one is connected to the other.
The 'spirit of the Most High' will only be in people who are born again.