MAJOR CATHOLIC WEBSITE: Pro-Abortion Biden Is Devil.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MAJOR CATHOLIC WEBSITE: Pro-Abortion Biden Is Devil Masquerading As “Angel Of Light”
September 13, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor
Joe Biden has promised to support if elected: * He wants abortion on demand until birth. * He would restore billions of dollars to Planned Parenthood. * He’s promised to force religious groups like the Little Sisters of the Poor to violate their conscience and provide abortion-inducing drugs

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can any believer support a Christian Church that has been entangled in sexual abuse scandals with pedophile priests for decades and whose hierarchy has protected these pedophile priests from being prosecuted by the law? The Catholic Church should clean its own house first or else it is nothing more than a house full of self-righteous people, who only care about innocent children before they are born, not after. The Catholic Church isn't an unblemished beacon of morality and its priesthood is nowhere near being above reproach. It seems like its hierarchy and some of its parishioners have forgotten that their Church is a glass house and throwing stones at other people is damaging their church's reputation.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MAJOR CATHOLIC WEBSITE: Pro-Abortion Biden Is Devil Masquerading As “Angel Of Light”
September 13, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor
Joe Biden has promised to support if elected: * He wants abortion on demand until birth. * He would restore billions of dollars to Planned Parenthood. * He’s promised to force religious groups like the Little Sisters of the Poor to violate their conscience and provide abortion-inducing drugs
It’s not clear to me what you’re calling a major Catholic website. Which website?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can any believer support a Christian Church that has been entangled in sexual abuse scandals with pedophile priests for decades and whose hierarchy has protected these pedophile priests from being prosecuted by the law? The Catholic Church should clean its own house first or else it is nothing more than a house full of self-righteous people, who only care about innocent children before they are born, not after. The Catholic Church isn't an unblemished beacon of morality and its priesthood is nowhere near being above reproach. It seems as if its hierarchy and some of its parishioners have forgotten that their Church is a glass house and throwing stones at other people for their sins is harmful to their reputation.

Because things aren't as clear cut as they might seem.
Internal politics inside the Catholic organization are very problematic and they aren't being very transparent with all the details (which only makes things worse IMHO but they obviously have their reasons)

Needless to say that they are trying to clean house but not air their dirty laundry at the same time.

The American Catholics are a double edged sword....they provide the most money and the most problems at the same time. They also are rather more unique in their worship than any other nation. (Putting it mildly)

I'm not a Catholic...but they usually aren't the people you think they are by the rumors you hear either.

Most European Union Catholics are almost indistinguishable from American evangelicals in so many respects it's shocking. Where also in Europe the evangelicals tend to have more undesirable traits that resemble American Catholics.

Reactions: Taken

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because things aren't as clear cut as they might seem.
Internal politics inside the Catholic organization are very problematic and they aren't being very transparent with all the details (which only makes things worse IMHO but they obviously have their reasons)

Needless to say that they are trying to clean house but not air their dirty laundry at the same time.

The American Catholics are a double edged sword....they provide the most money and the most problems at the same time. They also are rather more unique in their worship than any other nation. (Putting it mildly)

I'm not a Catholic...but they usually aren't the people you think they are by the rumors you hear either.

Most European Union Catholics are almost indistinguishable from American evangelicals in so many respects it's shocking. Where also in Europe the evangelicals tend to have more undesirable traits that resemble American Catholics.

I would like to thank you for your kind and thoughtful reply to my post. It is appreciated.

Reactions: Taken and JohnDB

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How cold any real believer vote for any liberal dem???

That's what I've been asking myself non-stop for the past few days and it got me kicked off another website for voicing that same opinion.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I've been asking myself non-stop for the past few days and it got me kicked off another website for voicing that same opinion.

YES!!! Satan and demons hate truth!!!
How could any real believer vote for any liberal pro abortion dem???

Reactions: April_Rose

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the three "Children of Mary" Sisters were "DOXED" but a mean spirited person, and all the public comments were how disgraceful and despicable he was, -- I posted: Don't get MAD, or get EVEN, -- GET BACK, by donating to the "Children of Mary" Convent --, and then provided their donation page link! :)

You never know how GOD intervenes in EACH of the lives of his children!
Bobby Jo