Make No Mistake! God Will Kill Some For Not Keeping His Dietary Laws! Part 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eccl.12:13

Aug 28, 2010
Now that we know God told man about ‘clean’ and ‘unclean’ foods before there was even a Jew on the planet, and then made sure it was written down so that there was no mistakes about which was which, let’s get to the meat of this lesson.

Let’s read just who it is Jesus will punish when He returns.

Isa.13
[6] Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
[9] Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it

Right from the start we know just who it is Jesus will punish, “…and he shall destroy the sinners…”

Ezek.30
[3] For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Sinner’s and heathen’s; both will have their day. Let’s continue….

Isa.13
[6] Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
[9] Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

It is quite obvious who it is the Lord will punish upon His return. Let’s read a few more scriptures dealing with the second coming of the Lord….

Isa.66
[15] For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
[16] For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

And who are the many that the Lord will slain? The sinners! Now just for the record let’s read God’s definition of “sin”:

1 John 3

[4] Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Those that broke God’s laws are the ones that will be punished, slain and destroyed, when He returns.

Now let’s look at one last group of people God considers “SINNERS”….

[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

I can see why God will punish those that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind the tree, because these are those that worship false god’s and idols.

But to ALL of those that say God’s dietary laws were nailed to the cross, why on earth would God punish, even consume, those that eat Mr. SWINE, Mr. MOUSE and the ABOMINATION?

If God’s dietary law were in fact done away with and nailed to Hiss cross, as some of you THINK Paul declares, why are these poor people being punished for eating Mr. Swine, Mr. Mouse and the ABOMINATION?

Please note not ONE ‘clean’ animal was mentioned!

Only those that God said NOT to eat was mentioned!

Also note the scriptures does not say it will be just the nation of Israel that will be consumed for eating such things. Let’s read it again….

[17] They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

Now will God punish ALL that consume such animals? Of course not! If you were not taught what is ‘clean’ or ‘unclean’ how is that your fault.

But for those of you that just read this lesson or have heard of God’s dietary laws and chose to ignore them, thinking they do not apply to you……..what will you do now!

Before ending let’s read Peter’s warning about ALL of Paul’s writings……

2 Peter 3
[15] And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
[16] As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Now let’s look at some of the doctrine floating around…..

There are some that say, “Paul says we are not under the law!”

But Jesus says, “…but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.”

He even goes and says a few of them, “…Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself…”

To those that want to ride with what they THINK Paul is saying I ask the following question, “Can Paul put you into God’s kingdom?”

Then there are some that say, “Paul says we can eat anything we want!”

But God’s word says…

Isa.66
[15] For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
[16] For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

Again….. To those that want to ride with what they THINK Paul is saying, I must ask, “Can Paul stop the Lord from punishing the sinner? Can Paul stop the Lord from consuming those that are , ‘…eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse…’?

Make no mistake! God’s word is TRUE! He WILL kill some for not keeping His Dietary Laws!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
It's true for you then, because of your own conscience of thinking you've got to be perfect in following all of God's law, that if you slip up in only one thing in trying to follow all of God's law, then you're going to be consumed by God at Christ's coming.

And if you try and say you have been perfect all your life in following God's laws, then that makes you a liar, for there is only ONE That has been perfect in God's law, and without sin, and His Name is Jesus Christ.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. That's includes you brother. You are with us sinners, for sinners we ALL are. And that's why we need The Saviour Jesus Christ Who will cleanse us from our sins as He promised.

Aug 28, 2010
It's true for you then, because of your own conscience of thinking you've got to be perfect in following all of God's law, that if you slip up in only one thing in trying to follow all of God's law, then you're going to be consumed by God at Christ's coming.

And if you try and say you have been perfect all your life in following God's laws, then that makes you a liar, for there is only ONE That has been perfect in God's law, and without sin, and His Name is Jesus Christ.

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. That's includes you brother. You are with us sinners, for sinners we ALL are. And that's why we need The Saviour Jesus Christ Who will cleanse us from our sins as He promised.

Really not sure where you are going with your statement. At no point have I ever said I was perfect, for we all know ALL have sinned.

Also, just because NO ONE can keep God's laws perfectly does God say, at anytime, we are not to try to keep them.

This lesson is about who Jesus is going to punish upon His return. I am simply providing scriptures supporting it.

God's word says Jesus is going to punish sinners upon His return.

Eating things that God said not to eat, when you are aware of it, is a sin.

You can believe it or not! It's not me you will have an issue with when Jesus returns! Try convincing Him you did not know that pork, catfish, shrimp and lobster were all 'unclean' foods!!

You just read the lesson.....you know who it is Jesus will punish and why! It will be those that disobey!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
According to your title you believe that God will not kill everyone that disobey the dietary rules of the old covenant but rather only kill some of them, sounds unfair to me.

Aug 28, 2010
According to your title you believe that God will not kill everyone that disobey the dietary rules of the old covenant but rather only kill some of them, sounds unfair to me.

Is God not a fair God? Let's read His word.....

Ezek.18
[4] Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
[5] But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,
[6] And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,
[7] And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
[8] He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,
[9] Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

Please note that the above were given God's word and they chose to keep or not to keep God's laws.

Now let's read what Paul said about those that sinned wilfully and their punishment.....

Heb.10
[26] For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
[27] But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Again note that God will punish those that have received the knowledge of the truth and refused to obey.

God will not kill those that do not know or were never taught His true word. Now THAT would be an unfair God!

No!!! God is NOT going to kill everyone that does not keep His dietary laws, because not everyone know they are to be kept.

Think about it.....if Jesus killed ALL that disobeyed His laws and commandments, who would be left here on earth to teach for the next 1000 years?

The God I serve is very fair!

The question you should be asking yourself is......"So what do I do now that I know?"

Like I asked above....

"Is a pork-chop sandwich REALLY that good?" To risk being, 'consumed'?

Aug 28, 2010
So which ones of those who disobey will God spare?

Let's not play games here!

Does anyone know just who it will be that Jesus brings back with Him to rule for 1000 years? NO!

So to answer your question.....who knows! Do you want to be the one to take that chance?

Instead of asking questions that no one knows the answer to, like I said earlier, what you should be asking yourself is,

"What should I do now, now that I know?" Why don't you tell the readers just what it is you will do now!

You may not believe it, but when God ask if you knew, I CANNOT lie and say you didn't......not NOW!!!!

For those reading ask yourselves this?

Will not EVERYTHING God has said in His word NOT come true? If it does not then God has lied!

And since we know that is not true, that means God WILL punish some for breaking His dietary laws!

Will He punish all? NO! God is a fair God! Let's read.....

Ezek.18
[19] Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

God tells us who it is He will punish......THE SINNER!! Those that transgress His laws, commandments and statutes!

The question is, Do you believe in God's words?
Do you believe He is a God of truth or lies?
Do you think God is NOT going to punish some for not keeping His dietary laws when they knew the truth?
Will YOU be the one 'consumed'?

"In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;" Tit. 1:2

Aug 28, 2010
Eccl., I would suggest that you enhance your calm. Perhaps eat some shellfish...

Too funny!!! So that's all you guys have on the lesson?

How about this.....YOU can have the shellfish and just sit back and wait for Jesus return.

And as far as emotions go? I stopped letting them get in the way of my reading and understanding God's word a looooong time ago.

Letting go of tradtional teaching and thinking and getting all emtional is what cause most NOT to accept the true word of God.

So again, for those reading....Do you believe God is true to His word?

If so make no mistake......God IS going to kill some for not keeping His dietary laws!

I know I'm running this in the ground, but do you know why? I'm doing it for the same reason Noah preached about the coming flood for over 100yrs. That someone NOT be destroyed!!!!

God's dietary law were NEVER done away with! Peter did NOT give us a warning about Paul for nothing! Paul did NOT say God's dietary laws were nailed to his cross!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Let's not play games here!

Does anyone know just who it will be that Jesus brings back with Him to rule for 1000 years? NO!

So to answer your question.....who knows! Do you want to be the one to take that chance?

Instead of asking questions that no one knows the answer to, like I said earlier, what you should be asking yourself is,

"What should I do now, now that I know?" Why don't you tell the readers just what it is you will do now!

You may not believe it, but when God ask if you knew, I CANNOT lie and say you didn't......not NOW!!!!

For those reading ask yourselves this?

Will not EVERYTHING God has said in His word NOT come true? If it does not then God has lied!

And since we know that is not true, that means God WILL punish some for breaking His dietary laws!

Will He punish all? NO! God is a fair God! Let's read.....

Ezek.18
[19] Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
[20] The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

God tells us who it is He will punish......THE SINNER!! Those that transgress His laws, commandments and statutes!

The question is, Do you believe in God's words?
Do you believe He is a God of truth or lies?
Do you think God is NOT going to punish some for not keeping His dietary laws when they knew the truth?
Will YOU be the one 'consumed'?

"In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;" Tit. 1:2

Well readers, I am now sitting down and eating a BLT (bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich) for lunch, which I might add is soooo good. Boy I sure hope they have these in heaven, especially now that I know your beliefs are ludicrous.
tongue.gif

Aug 28, 2010
Well readers, I am now sitting down and eating a BLT (bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich) for lunch, which I might add is soooo good. Boy I sure hope they have these in heaven, especially now that I know your beliefs are ludicrous.
tongue.gif

And just how are my beliefs ludicrous? If you have scriptures proving otherwise please provide them. I'm sure the readers would welcome them.

As a matter of fact, I'm sure most would love to find a way to get out of what God's words are saying. Let's read them again....

Isa.66

So there you have them AGAIN! Please go ahead.....find a way around it! And there in lies the rub.........YOU CAN"T!!!!

Readers ask yourself, "Why IS God going to punish those for eating unclean foods when He returns?"

So are you questioning Paul's writings yet? Do you not think Paul was aware of this verse in the OT? Or maybe he missed it! After all, the OT does consist of a lot of writings.

So please....go ahead and make fun. Indulge in your BLT or any other foods you prefer!

As for me and my family.....we will continue to keep God's laws to the best of our ability!

Xanderoc

Sep 10, 2010
tongue.gif
I can't understand how you can say his beliefs are ludicrous... You haven't proven anything through the scriptures, that would prove otherwise!!!!! That type of slander makes lets me the word come to life!!!!
Isaiah 65:
[sup]4[/sup]Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, ( Hence your BLT sandwich) and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;

[sup]5[/sup]Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. ( Hence your comment "eating a BLT (bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich) for lunch, which I might add is soooo good. Boy I sure hope they have these in heaven") (listen to what the Lord says about these people!!) These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day. The Lord says a smoke in His nose. So continue to think your fables of going to heaven, let alone eating abominable foods there!!! Make full proof of your ministry!!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Pork chops and mushroom soup in the crock pot. Going to be a good night.

God bless everyone here.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
And just how are my beliefs ludicrous? If you have scriptures proving otherwise please provide them. I'm sure the readers would welcome them.

As a matter of fact, I'm sure most would love to find a way to get out of what God's words are saying. Let's read them again....

Isa.66

So there you have them AGAIN! Please go ahead.....find a way around it! And there in lies the rub.........YOU CAN"T!!!!

Readers ask yourself, "Why IS God going to punish those for eating unclean foods when He returns?"

So are you questioning Paul's writings yet? Do you not think Paul was aware of this verse in the OT? Or maybe he missed it! After all, the OT does consist of a lot of writings.

So please....go ahead and make fun. Indulge in your BLT or any other foods you prefer!

As for me and my family.....we will continue to keep God's laws to the best of our ability!

Oh, foolish Galatians! What magician has cast an evil spell on you? For you used to see the meaning of Jesus Christ's death as clearly as though I had shown you a signboard with a picture of Christ dying on the cross. Let me ask you this one question: Did you receive the Holy Spirit by keeping the law? Of course not, for the Holy Spirit came upon you only after you believed the message you heard about Christ. Have you lost your senses? After starting your Christian lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort? You have suffered so much for the Good News. Surely it was not in vain, was it? Are you now going to just throw it all away? I ask you again, does God give you the Holy Spirit and work miracles among you because you obey the law of Moses? Of course not! It is because you believe the message you heard about Christ. Gal. 3:1-5

This is what I am trying to say: The agreement God made with Abraham could not be canceled 430 years later when God gave the law to Moses. God would be breaking his promise. For if the inheritance could be received only by keeping the law, then it would not be the result of accepting God's promise. But God gave it to Abraham as a promise. Well then, why was the law given? It was given to show people how guilty they are. But this system of law was to last only until the coming of the child to whom God's promise was made. And there is this further difference. God gave his laws to angels to give to Moses, who was the mediator between God and the people. Gal.3:17-19

But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children. And because you Gentiles have become his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, and now you can call God your dear Father. Now you are no longer a slave but God's own child. [fn]And since you are his child, everything he has belongs to you. Before you Gentiles knew God, you were slaves to so-called gods that do not even exist. And now that you have found God (or should I say, now that God has found you), why do you want to go back again and become slaves once more to the weak and useless spiritual powers of this world? And now that you have found God (or should I say, now that God has found you), why do you want to go back again and become slaves once more to the weak and useless spiritual powers of this world? I fear for you. I am afraid that all my hard work for you was worth nothing.
Dear brothers and sisters, [fn] I plead with you to live as I do in freedom from these things, for I have become like you Gentiles were--free from the law. You did not mistreat me when I first preached to you. Gal.4:4-12

So Christ has really set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don't get tied up again in slavery to the law. Listen! I, Paul, tell you this: If you are counting on circumcision to make you right with God, then Christ cannot help you. I'll say it again. If you are trying to find favor with God by being circumcised, you must obey all of the regulations in the whole law of Moses. For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace. But we who live by the Spirit eagerly wait to receive everything promised to us who are right with God through faith. Gal. 5:1-5

When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. It was a spiritual procedure--the cutting away of your sinful nature. For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to a new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ. He forgave all our sins. He canceled the record that contained the charges against us. He took it and destroyed it by nailing it to Christ's cross. In this way, God disarmed the evil rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross of Christ. So don't let anyone condemn you for what you eat or drink, or for not celebrating certain holy days or new-moon ceremonies or Sabbaths. For these rules were only shadows of the real thing, Christ himself. Don't let anyone condemn you by insisting on self-denial. And don't let anyone say you must worship angels, even though they say they have had visions about this. These people claim to be so humble, but their sinful minds have made them proud. But they are not connected to Christ, the head of the body. For we are joined together in his body by his strong sinews, and we grow only as we get our nourishment and strength from God.
You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world, such as, "Don't handle, don't eat, don't touch." Such rules are mere human teaching about things that are gone as soon as we use them. These rules may seem wise because they require strong devotion, humility, and severe bodily discipline. But they have no effect when it comes to conquering a person's evil thoughts and desires. Col. 2:11_23

For God sent Jesus to take the punishment for our sins and to satisfy God's anger against us. We are made right with God when we believe that Jesus shed his blood, sacrificing his life for us. God was being entirely fair and just when he did not punish those who sinned in former times.And he is entirely fair and just in this present time when he declares sinners to be right in his sight because they believe in Jesus. Can we boast, then, that we have done anything to be accepted by God? No, because our acquittal is not based on our good deeds. It is based on our faith. So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law. Rom.3:25-28

It is clear, then, that God's promise to give the whole earth to Abraham and his descendants was not based on obedience to God's law, but on the new relationship with God that comes by faith. So if you claim that God's promise is for those who obey God's law and think they are "good enough" in God's sight, then you are saying that faith is useless. And in that case, the promise is also meaningless. But the law brings punishment on those who try to obey it. (The only way to avoid breaking the law is to have no law to break!) So that's why faith is the key! God's promise is given to us as a free gift. And we are certain to receive it, whether or not we follow Jewish customs, if we have faith like Abraham's. For Abraham is the father of all who believe. Rom. 4:13-16

But the Jews, who tried so hard to get right with God by keeping the law, never succeeded. Why not? Because they were trying to get right with God by keeping the law and being good instead of by depending on faith. They stumbled over the great rock in their path. God warned them of this in the Scriptures when he said, "I am placing a stone in Jerusalem [fn] that causes people to stumble, and a rock that makes them fall. [fn] But anyone who believes in him will not be disappointed. Rom. 9:31-33

For we who worship God in the Spirit [fn] are the only ones who are truly circumcised. We put no confidence in human effort. Instead, we boast about what Christ Jesus has done for us. Yet I could have confidence in myself if anyone could. If others have reason for confidence in their own efforts, I have even more! For I was circumcised when I was eight days old, having been born into a pure-blooded Jewish family that is a branch of the tribe of Benjamin. So I am a real Jew if there ever was one! What's more, I was a member of the Pharisees, who demand the strictest obedience to the Jewish law. And zealous? Yes, in fact, I harshly persecuted the church. And I obeyed the Jewish law so carefully that I was never accused of any fault. I once thought all these things were so very important, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done.
Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the priceless gain of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I may have Christ and become one with him. I no longer count on my own goodness or my ability to obey God's law, but I trust Christ to save me. For God's way of making us right with himself depends on faith. Phil.3:3-9

Aug 28, 2010
Do as xander says, "Make full proof of your ministry!!"

This is how God says it should be done;

Isa.28
[10] For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Luke 4
[4] And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

2 Peter 1
[21] For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Acts 24
[14] But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

1 John 4
[1] Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Tim.2
[15] Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

1 Thes.5
[21] Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

2 Tim.
4 ... make full proof of thy ministry

And finally......

2 Tim.3
[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Following God's instructions above and being led by the Holy Spirit is how I came about this lesson. And it is because I have done so you cannot find fault with it. All you can do is poke fun. Well, sobeit!!!

If you have fault or do not believe it is not ME you have fault with or do not believe.....It is your Lord and judge!!

Xander, I don't know about you, but I am going to do as the Lord instructs for these two....

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

For we both know who it is that have given them this delusion and He alone is the only one that can remove it.

2 Tim.2
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

That's right.....your God has brought this upon you. If I were you I would pray that He removes this delusion before it is too late.

But something tells me your pride will not allow it. Brings to mind another that let their pride get the best of them. But we all know what his end will be.......

"Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee."

So go ahead.......Enjoy your BLT's!

Aug 28, 2010
(The only way to avoid breaking the law is to have no law to break!) So that's why faith is the key! Rom. 4:13-16

You provided a LOT of scripture but I only want to look at the above for now!

Are you TRYING to say there are no more laws with the verse above?

What type of logic does the statement above make?

Let's read something else Paul said.....

Rom.3
[31] Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

So tell us....which is it? You cannot have it both ways! You cannot do away with God's laws AND establish them.

Well you could if you were talking about TWO different laws, which is what Paul does throughout ALL of his writings. But if you do not know that then I can see where confusion comes from!

Also, NONE of what you posted addresses why it is God is going to 'consume' those that eat the swine, the mouse and the abomination!

Try answering that first!

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
You provided a LOT of scripture but I only want to look at the above for now!

Are you TRYING to say there are no more laws with the verse above?

What type of logic does the statement above make?

Let's read something else Paul said.....

Rom.3
[31] Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

So tell us....which is it? You cannot have it both ways! You cannot do away with God's laws AND establish them.

Well you could if you were talking about TWO different laws, which is what Paul does throughout ALL of his writings. But if you do not know that then I can see where confusion comes from!

Also, NONE of what you posted addresses why it is God is going to 'consume' those that eat the swine, the mouse and the abomination!

Try answering that first!

I am not surprised that you are only looking at on verse of my post and it is evident that your religious paradigm is very ludicrous. It seems you are totally ignorant of the new and better covenant of grace. Let me know when you are ready to stop ignoring context and I will be happy to discuss the scriptures.
laugh.gif

Aug 28, 2010
I am not surprised that you are only looking at on verse of my post and it is evident that your religious paradigm is very ludicrous. It seems you are totally ignorant of the new and better covenant of grace. Let me know when you are ready to stop ignoring context and I will be happy to discuss the scriptures.
laugh.gif

Soooooo you can't answer why it is God is going to 'consume' some for not keeping His dietary laws when He returns!