Make this Proclaimation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Amos 3:1-8 Listen you Israelites to these words that the Lord addresses to you, all of the twelve tribes that He brought up from Egypt; You alone I have cared for among all the nations of the world, that is why I must punish you for your sins. Do two travel together without agreeing? Or if disaster comes, is it not the work of the Lord? Indeed the Lord does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants, the prophets. Israelites; the Jews and all Israel still in dispirsion

Amos 3:9-11 Make this proclamation: Assemble on the hills of Samaria, look at the tumult seething amongst the people! Those who don’t know how to do right and who live by oppressing others. Therefore the Lord says: The destroyer will surround your land, your strength will fail and your towns will be despoiled.
Listen to this testimony against the descendants of Jacob. As a shepherd may rescue fragments of a sheep from a lion, so will only a remnant of Israel be rescued. On the Day that I deal with Israel, for their sins, I will also destroy their pagan shrines and their ostentatious buildings.

Amos 4:12 Israel, this is what I shall do to you, so Israel: Prepare to meet your God.

Amos 5:4-9 These are the Words of the Lord to the people of Israel: Seek the Lord, if you want to live, or He will sweep through Joseph’s descendants like a fire with no one to quench it. He who made the stars, has power over all things, He will make a destruction flash forth against the mighty that wipes out their military power. An explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26a, Malachi 4:1

Amos 5:10-15 You that despise the truth, you that extort tribute, though you have fine buildings and beautiful farms, you will not enjoy them. For I know of your crimes and monstrous sins – but at this time, keep silent, because now are evil times. You must hate evil and love good and it may be that the Lord will show favour to the survivors of Joseph. Joseph- the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh, now scattered among the Western nations.

Amos 5:16-17 Therefore the Lord says: In the towns and in all the world, there will be mourning and sorrow, for I will pass through your midst.

This refers to the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, the next prophesied, worldwide event; the Sixth Seal Day of the Lord’s wrath.

Amos 5:20 – The Day of the Lord is indeed a Day of deep darkness and terror.

Amos 9:8b-15 Yet, I shall not totally destroy Israel’s posterity. I shall shake Israel among the nations, none will be lost, but the ungodly among My people will die. Those who say disaster cannot come to us, we are strong and safe. The fallen House of David will be restored as it was long ago.

The time is coming when the Land will be prosperous, My people will live in their own Land, eating and drinking the abundant produce. They will never again leave the Land that I, the Lord, have given to them. Amos 9:13-15

Look forward to the great promises of redemption and going to live in all of the holy Land, for My people, now every faithful Christian believer: the true Israelites of God. References: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged. logostelos.info

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Acts 13:40-41 Beware lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom prophesied. Understand this and perish, you despisers of the truth, for I am doing a deed in your days, a deed that you will not believe when you are told of it.

Jeremiah 17:15-18 People say: Where is the fulfilment of God’s Word? Let it come, if it can! It isn’t just the prospect of the coming disaster that makes me follow the Lord. I do not wish for Your judgement, You know all my thoughts and desires. On that evil day, be my refuge, may my persecutors be confounded, may they, not I be terrified. Bring onto Your enemies Your Day of vengeance and destroy them utterly.

Psalms 2:1-4 He who sits enthroned in Heaven, laughs at the wicked who conspire against Him and His people. Angrily, He rebukes them with His wrath.

Jeremiah 25:30-38 The Lord roars from on high, He thunders from His dwelling place, against His Land and those who dwell in it. This great noise reaches to the ends of the earth, for The Lord brings judgement to all the nations and indeed to all mankind. The godless and evil will be fuel for the fire. Ruin spreads around the world from this mighty tempest and those killed on that Day will lie scattered as dung upon the earth. Cry out, you leaders and shepherds of My people for this is your time to go to the slaughter, you cannot flee from the Lord’s fierce anger.

Jeremiah 4:23-28 I looked at the earth, it was in chaos, reeling to and fro, in darkness. Nobody could be seen and the land was a desolate wilderness, the towns ruined and deserted, because of the fierce anger of the Lord. The whole world will be affected but not completely destroyed. The earth will be in mourning for this. I have made known My purpose, I will not relent or change it.

Jeremiah 10:17-18 My people, gather up your goods and flee the country, for you are living under siege. The Lord says: This time, I shall throw out the whole population of the Land. I shall press them and squeeze them dry. Jeremiah 12:14

Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people enter your rooms and shut the door after you, withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins, it will hide its transgressions no more.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 I alone, know My purpose for you, it is wellbeing and not misfortune, for you and your descendants. If you call Me and pray to Me, I shall listen to you. When you seek Me, you shall find Me, if you search wholeheartedly, I will let you find Me, says the Lord. I shall restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places to which I have banished you and then I will restore you to the place from where you went into exile. Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

The Lord has ‘made known His purpose’, that is to bring disaster onto the godless and the enemies of His people. This coming terrible Day of judgement will ‘affect the whole world’ and millions will die from the effects of the huge CME sunstrike that he will use. The Middle East will be cleared and cleansed, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, and His Christian people who listened to His warnings and kept safe under shelter, will repopulate the Holy Land. As so clearly stated in Ezekiel 34:11-16, all the faithful Christians, the Israelites of God will gather and live in all the Land promised to Abraham. They live in peace and prosperity, in the new country of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, sending out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the forthcoming Kingdom of Jesus.