Making A movie called " The Cure Of Corelia Zua "

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Carlos A boy who is A believer of christ get into trouble with A preacher named Karpo he is like Benny hinn. Karpo launders money and helps mafia boss Santos. Julian A bum get involved to and saves carlso from them and A happy ending at the end.
The Cure Of Corelia Zua
Sign In to Veoh

I finished the cartoon of women it is long because I did extensive study in cartoon show with biblical verses. How women in some occasion had the law for their advantage, equal in the law, and treated unfairly. The way how women fulfil the law, the gifts like birth, love, laws G-d gave and somethig very important in the end. It will be published very soon but very important for me. Episode 10: the gifts G-d gave to women is huge and for me it is good as episode 11 and episde 12 that how very amazing will be shown about women and their part of the plan of G-d.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Carlos A boy who is A believer of christ get into trouble with A preacher named Karpo he is like Benny hinn. Karpo launders money and helps mafia boss Santos. Julian A bum get involved to and saves carlso from them and A happy ending at the end.
The Cure Of Corelia Zua
Sign In to Veoh

I finished the cartoon of women it is long because I did extensive study in cartoon show with biblical verses. How women in some occasion had the law for their advantage, equal in the law, and treated unfairly. The way how women fulfil the law, the gifts like birth, love, laws G-d gave and somethig very important in the end. It will be published but very important for me Episode 10: the gifts G-d gave to women is huge and for me is good as episode 11 and episde 12 that how very amazing will be shown about women and their part of the plan of G-d.
Hi; the link seemed to work but not to play the clip...