Man Child is Jesus' Natural Birth to Mary?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
There are only 3 instances the words CAUGHT UP are mentioned in the Bible. And one is in the book of Revelation of Jesus that Jesus gave to John of future events to take place. Since Revelation means to reveal something that is future and Jesus who had already been born, died and was now speaking to John in his resurrected body now as the Word of the LORD who comes to man, then how is it that we believe that the man child born in Rev 12:5 is regressing back to the birth of Jesus to Mary? That does not make any earthly sense and is incorrect in the spiritual understanding of who the man child(children of God) is.

Here are the 3 instances where the words Caught Up are mentioned in the Bible and they all refer to heaven being God's throne.

2 Cor 12:2-4
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
KJV
1 Thess 4:17
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
KJV
Rev 12:5-9
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
KJV

As you should be able to see, Rev.12:5 is the so called Caught Up rapture of the worthy virgins being the holy body of Christ and will be considered male for our head is male and the Father does not deal in flesh as in male and female but in the purified spirit of a man as there are no females in heaven for they do not produce children as the flesh of our carnal nature.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
afaithfulone4u said:
There are only 3 instances the words CAUGHT UP are mentioned in the Bible. And one is in the book of Revelation of Jesus that Jesus gave to John of future events to take place. Since Revelation means to reveal something that is future and Jesus who had already been born, died and was now speaking to John in his resurrected body now as the Word of the LORD who comes to man, then how is it that we believe that the man child born in Rev 12:5 is regressing back to the birth of Jesus to Mary? That does not make any earthly sense and is incorrect in the spiritual understanding of who the man child(children of God) is.
Three points.

1. The name of the Book "Revelation" is a man given name. Some call it Apocalypse" so basing anything on a man given name is dubious.

2. Why must revelations only be about the future? Something that is not known can be revealed about the past.

3. The "Apocalypse" is a book full of symbols and signs. It cannot be taken as a simple linear narrative of events.

Yes I know it starts "The revelation of Jesus Christ" but that revelation could be as much about Jesus in the past as in the future.

Yes I know the angel says to John "Come up hither, and I will show you what must take place after this." but visions of the future may incorporate the past to give understanding of how what is to come, came to be.

Yes I understand that in saying that women cannot get to heaven you are only be provocative and not serious, but I thought I would comment anyway.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Mungo said:
Three points.

1. The name of the Book "Revelation" is a man given name. Some call it Apocalypse" so basing anything on a man given name is dubious.

2. Why must revelations only be about the future? Something that is not known can be revealed about the past.

3. The "Apocalypse" is a book full of symbols and signs. It cannot be taken as a simple linear narrative of events.

Yes I know it starts "The revelation of Jesus Christ" but that revelation could be as much about Jesus in the past as in the future.

Yes I know the angel says to John "Come up hither, and I will show you what must take place after this." but visions of the future may incorporate the past to give understanding of how what is to come, came to be.

Yes I understand that in saying that women cannot get to heaven you are only be provocative and not serious, but I thought I would comment anyway.
With that kind of excusing away truth, we could say that the title "The Bible" is a man made title. And if you don't want to believe that revelation means to reveal things of the future AS JESUS SAID the book of Revelation is, what is there to reveal after things come to pass?
Apocalypse means the written prophesy of the destruction of evil in the end, I say the end for that is what it concludes to.
If Jesus is the one revealing these things to John and it was about things after Jesus' birth into the world, then what would be the purpose of repeating his natural birth? And how is it that the devil is thrown down to earth just after they son's of God are caught up?

I did not ever say that women could not get to heaven.. I said that our outer flesh is not important for we are all spirit and that is the only part that is saved, not your flesh body. So there are no such things as men and women in heaven as in reproductive organs. Adam was both male and female in ATTRIBUTES not as in physically when God created HIM alone in the image of God. For God is all things having all attributes of what we know as male and female yet God is considered MALE. Just as the body of Christ is made up of male and females being his members, yet they will be considered male made holy as the one new man (man child).
You are confusing the earthly tents with the spiritual tents.

But thank you for your comments

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
afaithfulone4u said:
With that kind of excusing away truth, we could say that the title "The Bible" is a man made title. And if you don't want to believe that revelation means to reveal things of the future AS JESUS SAID the book of Revelation is, what is there to reveal after things come to pass?
Apocalypse means the written prophesy of the destruction of evil in the end, I say the end for that is what it concludes to.
If Jesus is the one revealing these things to John and it was about things after Jesus' birth into the world, then what would be the purpose of repeating his natural birth? And how is it that the devil is thrown down to earth just after they son's of God are caught up?

I did not ever say that women could not get to heaven.. I said that our outer flesh is not important for we are all spirit and that is the only part that is saved, not your flesh body. So there are no such things as men and women in heaven as in reproductive organs. Adam was both male and female in ATTRIBUTES not as in physically when God created HIM alone in the image of God. For God is all things having all attributes of what we know as male and female yet God is considered MALE. Just as the body of Christ is made up of male and females being his members, yet they will be considered male made holy as the one new man (man child).
You are confusing the earthly tents with the spiritual tents.

But thank you for your comments

Yes, sorry, I forgot that when God dropped the KJV from the sky it had Holy Bible written on it. :huh:

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Mungo said:
Yes, sorry, I forgot that when God dropped the KJV from the sky it had Holy Bible written on it. :huh:
So you don't believe the Word of God to be from God? You do not believe that God sent His Word to become flesh and dwell among us being our E-manual for us to live by?
You don't believe that The living Word was our example in the flesh of what the written Word says to be like?

2 Peter 1:18-21
18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
KJV

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
afaithfulone4u said:
So you don't believe the Word of God to be from God? You do not believe that God sent His Word to become flesh and dwell among us being our E-manual for us to live by?
You don't believe that The living Word was our example in the flesh of what the written Word says to be like?

2 Peter 1:18-21
18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
KJV

And what has any of that to do with the word "Bible".

This has got surreal.

Ah!, now I see. I have wandered into the eschatology forum. I shall wander out again.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Mungo said:
And what has any of that to do with the word "Bible".

This has got surreal.

Ah!, now I see. I have wandered into the eschatology forum. I shall wander out again.
Please forgive me Mungo, I misread your response and thought you were mocking that the KJV as in the Word was even from God.

I did want to add this due to your last comment of surreal eschatology... You do understand that the Word of God is not just stories, but there are many parables, allegories and hidden meanings to them for those who seek the hidden treasures.. don't you?

Matt 13:10-14
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
KJV

Such as Jesus being the Word of God being sent from heaven above to us our E-MANUAL that teaches us how to live
Matt 1:23
23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
KJV
John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
KJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 a4,
how is it that we believe that the man child born in Rev 12:5 is regressing back to the birth of Jesus to Mary? That does not make any earthly sense and is incorrect in the spiritual understanding of who the man child(children of God) is.

this is the birth of our Lord Jesus the Christ.

the words "Caught up", as to revelation, do not mean a place of movement. but more of a PROTECTION.

and yes chapter is revealing the Christ birth.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
2 a4,
how is it that we believe that the man child born in Rev 12:5 is regressing back to the birth of Jesus to Mary? That does not make any earthly sense and is incorrect in the spiritual understanding of who the man child(children of God) is.

this is the birth of our Lord Jesus the Christ.

the words "Caught up", as to revelation, do not mean a place of movement. but more of a PROTECTION.
and yes chapter is revealing the Christ birth.
I am sorry but you error 101G, Jesus is not telling John of his past, but of future and the body of Christ will be the ones birthed and caught up just as the only other 3 times the term Caught up is mentioned and referred to the body of Christ being caught up to heaven. Rather they are caught up to another place or caught up to God's throne as in protective places of AUTHORITY as in Rulers does not matter. It is still what we have referred to as the Rapture of those who remain Alive to God's Spirit.

As you should be able to see in Isaiah's prophecy of the birth of the man child that it is the children of God he is referring to and those who are being formed in the womb of our mother in the image of Christ will be the son's of God that the whole of creation is waiting upon to be birthed.

They will be a holy nation a royal priesthood born in one day from the womb of heavenly Jerusalem and caught up BEFORE as in Caught up just as Satan is kicked out of heaven and down to earth for his last attempt of Tempting man to harm them own selves to reap the judgment for they would not receive the love of the TRUTH of the Word to live by.
Isa 66:6-9
6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
KJV

You do understand that when it say And, And, And that it means, Then, Then, Then as in succession happenings? Do you believe the devil was cast down at Jesus' birth after he ASCENDED( not caught up as in a hurry) and that he was on earth for 3-1/2 yrs?
Rev 12:5-13
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
KJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 a4, greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus.
As you should be able to see in Isaiah's prophecy of the birth of the man child that it is the children of God he is referring to and those who are being formed in the womb of our mother in the image of Christ will be the son's of God that the whole of creation is waiting upon to be birthed.
I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but consider this. the Isaiah's prophecy 9:6 said "A" child is born. Only one is Born this is the new creation, and we all are re-born "IN" him, yes "in" him. scripture, Isaiah 8:14 "And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem". because, if any man be in Christ he's a new creation.
You do understand that when it say And, And, And that it means, Then, Then, Then as in succession happenings? Do you believe the devil was cast down at Jesus' birth after he ASCENDED( not caught up as in a hurry) and that he was on earth for 3-1/2 yrs? Rev 12:5-13
No a4, I'll explain the casting down of Satan later, Jesus ministry was for 3/12 years, the thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. rev 11
the rod is the sceptre of righteousness, Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom". the Lord Jesus is the Governor of the Church, the Government is on his shoulders.

Remember a4 revelation is symbolic. so let interpret these scripture with the wisdom of God. put one hand on revelation chapter 12, and the other on Matthews chapter 2.
Symbolic Meaning to understand chapter 12:
Woman = represent a Church
Dragon = a person, be it political, or religious, used by Satan.
lets start with verse 3 the great red dragon is King Herold , Revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads".
the war was not literally in heaven, the arch angel Michael represent our Lord here symbolically, because Michael name means "LIKE GOD". so the child, is Jesus.
King Herold is called the red dragon. why red?, red symbolize blood. This great dragon, King Herod, had much blood on his hands. Supporting
scriptures, Matt 2:16 "Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men". The ten horns is the power of the Roman Empire. And King Herod power was supported by that power of the Roman Empire. King Herod had so much blood on his hands until he even killed his own family members. hence RED dragon, evil
Now the third of stars that the dragon drew. the word Drew mean to gather, or draw together. king Herod inquired of Godly men, (Heavenly messengers), (stars). stars here, are symbolic of Godly representative Knowledge here on EARTH, revealed to men. so the dragon drew together, or drew on the heavenly knowledge of these men, lets see these men. scriptures Matt 2:4 "And when he had gathered all the chief priests,(1 part), and scribes, (2 part), of the people together, (there it is, of the people, not angels in heaven). he demanded of them where Christ should be born". these men was of God, who should know the things of God, and they did. scripture, Matt 2:5 "And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet, 6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel". Now lets get the third part of "stars", the answer, the wise men. Matthews 2:7 "Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, enquired of them diligently what time the star appearedh. There's the third part, the wise men, the dragon, drew a third part, of the stars, not angels in, heaven, but Godly men here on EARTH who had knowledge of Christ birth. There you have it, the third part of the peoples, (stars, Godly men). Not angels in heavens. But stars, (men here on earth). Let God word prove without a doubt that these stars are men. in the book of Jude 1:12 these men, (stars), are false pophets, and they are called wondering "stars". verse 12 of Jude, "These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, (there they are), to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever". so we see messenger of God in Revelation symbolically are stars, (see Revelation chapter 1,2, and 3 (the seven "stars" of the seven churches). just let the bible interpret it own self.
now the war, it was of the minds of the people HERE ON EARTH, demon was cast out, lame walked, blind see, deaf hear, dumb talked, leprosy cleansed, and ect....
Power, (AUTHORITY) was given to his disciple to do this. listen to scripture, Luke 10:17 "And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. (HE HAD NO MORE AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN NOR ON EARTH NOW).19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. 21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. 22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him".
I suggest you re-read this post and get a better understanding.
Love and peace
101G

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
So what I am gathering from you is that you believe the Book of Revelation given to John in 90-96 ad is referring to the end which you believe happened already at Jesus' birth?

And you believe as the Jehovah witnesses that Michael is Jesus?

If you read Dan you will see the description of the one speaking to Daniel is of JESUS who is talking to Daniel and telling him that Michael who is a chief prince came to HELP Jesus.
Dan 10:5-14
5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

7 And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
8 Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
9 Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.
10 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.
11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me;
and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.
KJV

Dan 12:1-4
12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
KJV

This is where we are now, only this last 100 or so years has there been mass transit and cars, planes, space craft, and knowledge not only of the technology kind such as computers, cellphones, cameras, cloning, visiting other planets, satellites so that EVERY EYE shall be able to see the two witnesses and the gospel could go into all the world being poured out so that every one will have the chance to receive Christ, but the Book is opened up and God is revealing to His people so they will be aware of the signs of these things. So that they will understand that Red/Esau,Edom/Fleshly Men of WAR killing one another in the blood baths, one taken the other left as they are thrown into the fire to be burned up for they are still of the flesh and pledged allegiance to their earthly nation and not to God's kingdom of Peace.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you believe as the Jehovah witnesses that Michael is Jesus?
NO, NO, NO, symbolically

but rest is bible.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
I do agree that the same things that happened in Jesus's ministry are going to happen again for the devil is standing in the temple(church) in front of the woman in pulpits.
But the book of Revelation that was written in 90-96 ad after the fall of the old temple in 70 ad, is about the future spiritual body of Christ being birthed the fulfillment of the mystery of God be the manifestation of the son's of God birthed in Christ's image for he is the head of this body and the Father the head of Christ.

Here is some more supporting verses describing Jesus in that verse of Dan for those who have thought that was Gabriel or Michael because they don't understand the Word has been in the OT every where you see the spelling Lord or the word of the LORD came, for Jesus is the Word and is the Lord and the Father is LORD.
Rev 1:13-15
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
KJV
Rev 2:18
18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
KJV

Rev 10:6-7
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
KJV

The two witnesses fulfill the Feast of Trumpets to assemble the people of God, then once they go up, the earthquake in Jerusalem where the tenth(tithe portion of the city is destroyed and the 7,000 OT saints who are devout Jews will die for JEW FIRST, will fulfill the Day of Atonement, then the seventh angels sounds and the birth of the son's of God who will be CAUGHT UP in the twinkling of an eye and exchange their frail earthly tabernacles/bodies for the heavenly tabernacle as has been rehearsed for centuries as the FEAST OF TABERNACLES.
Rev 11:11-12:6
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded
; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead{Spiritually dead}, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Revelation 12
12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
KJV

Aren't those who are birthed in the image of Christ going to rule and reign with Christ?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
KJV
18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
KJV

this is out Lord in his office of the Holy Spirit

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
KJV
KJV

this is out Lord in his office of the Holy Spirit
The Holy Spirit is the Bride the mother aspect of God even though he is considered male, Jesus is the Word of God or Son, and the Father is Spirit for all 3 are one God. For the Spirit of wisdom is called she and Jesus is the Word of God or Son whom the Father created all things with and by. Yet the Word of God is Spirit for again, they are all one God. Who teaches us of the Father? The Spirit of wisdom does and what does she wisdom reveal to us? The Word of life is what she reveals to us for in the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God. The Father, the Word/Son and the Spirit they are one God in totality as a family.

Eph 1:17
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
KJV
Prov 3:13-19
13 Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.
14 For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
15 She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her.
16 Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.
17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
19 The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.
KJV
Heb 1:11
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
KJV
Heb 11:3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word/The Christ of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
KJV
Jesus IS THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD FOR THE FATHER DOES EVERYTHING BY HIS WORD and Jesus is the Word says the Bible.

Rev 22:17
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
KJV

But I was giving these confirming scriptures to show that the one in Daniel who said Michael helped him, was Jesus in the old Testament who was talking to Dan.

Dan 10:5-14
5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 a4,
The Holy Spirit is the Bride the mother aspect of God even though he is considered male, Jesus is the Word of God or Son, and the Father is Spirit for all 3 are one God. For the Spirit of wisdom is called she and Jesus is the Word of God or Son whom the Father created all things with and by. Yet the Word of God is Spirit for again, they are all one God. Who teaches us of the Father? The Spirit of wisdom does and what does she wisdom reveal to us? The Word of life is what she reveals to us for in the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God. The Father, the Word/Son and the Spirit they are one God in totality as a family.

The Holy Spirit is the Bride the mother aspect of God even though he is considered male, Hmmmmmmm?.

a4, the book of Revelation clearly shows that there is only ONE PERSON in the Godhead.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
2 a4,
The Holy Spirit is the Bride the mother aspect of God even though he is considered male, Hmmmmmmm?.

a4, the book of Revelation clearly shows that there is only ONE PERSON in the Godhead.

101G, When you see the Word say "THE HOLY SPIRIT SAID" do you believe that is the Father or the Holy Spirit? You believe that it is God yet it says the Holy Spirit right? So when you see it say THE WORD came to so and so... .Why can you not understand that this is Jesus who is The Word of God and is the Word of God that the Father creates all things through and by and who became flesh to die for us yet is God the Son/Word that proceedeth from the MOUTH of God?
You do understand the Word of God to be the Bread of life right? And isn't Jesus the Bread of life that we must feed upon?

Col 2:6-9
6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
KJV

Phil 2:5-6
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
KJV

Why is Jesus not hesitant to be called equal with God? Because the Father is exactly as His Word. And who are those in his body being made into the image of? The image of Christ, the living Word of God. And how does God create all things? With His Word. And those who will rule and reign with Christ as His body will be as God on the earth just as written:
Zech 12:8
8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
KJV

1 John 5:7
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
KJV

Remember, the angels do not create so when God said LET US make man in our image He was speaking of Father, Son and Holy Spirit(Dove of Peace) being the Wisdom of God by His side at creation.
Prov 8:22-32
22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
KJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a4, the Holy Spirit is the Father. and the Son in flesh.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
101G said:
a4, the Holy Spirit is the Father. and the Son in flesh.
As we can see the Spirit is seen as a dove descending upon Jesus, while the Father is in heaven. They are all 3 part of 1 God. Father, Word/Son, Wisdom Female aspect of God who like a mother teaches us as children of God.
Luke 3:22
22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
KJV
Matt 3:16-17
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
KJV

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:37 "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape".
see a4, Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD".
Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring".

so a4, we have never see or heard his voice. his is singular, one.

re-read revelation chapter 1 again