Man is Created with Divine Nature to do Good, not Evil.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a natural desire of every babe coming into the world, and it is the divine one of Christ to do good and please God, not to do evil and serve the devil against God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

All souls and flesh of men today are created the same by Christ as Adam and Eve of yesterday: clean of spirit and mortal of flesh, and lightened by His Light to choose to do good and eschew evil:

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

All things, whether celestial or terrestrial, whether stars or angels in heaven, or living creatures and men on earth, were, and are still created for His good pleasure.

Nothing created and made is without Christ, and nothing created and made with sin pleases God, and certainly is not for His good pleasure.

But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

Babes are all taken out of the womb by Christ, and are all lightened by Him to hope for God, not with natural hope to serve the devil.

I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

God is the God of all babes entering into the world, both created by Him and lightened by His Christ.

The god of this world is not the god of any babe entering therein, nor does Satan have any of his spirit and lust for sin born into their souls nor their flesh.

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

No part of man's spiritual creation nor formation in the womb was apart from Christ our Creator and Maker. We are all the same yesterday and today created still for His good pleasure.

But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen.

All babes are called from the womb by the grace of God to seek the Lord and be found of Christ. No soul nor babe born into this world was, nor is, ever created unequally from another by Christ: He is not a respecter of persons.

It is all about the choosing of that soul to answer God's call of grace, or to choose sinning with the devil: And it is the divine calling first from the womb, by being lightened by Christ as a babe entering the world: Christ dies the creating, therefore, Christ does the first calling.

Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Not all souls in Christ are called to be a prophet or apostle, but certainly every single created soul by Christ and covered in the womb, is known by the Lord, and is sanctified by His Light coming into the world, and by grace called with the divine calling to please God.

All angels and men certainly are created with a natural desire at birth: the lightened divine nature and desire to love God and our neighbors as ourselves.

Being born again is to once again become as newborn babes spiritually alive by Christ, called and sanctified to choose the good and not the evil.

Angels that sin in heaven get no second chance, but only souls of men and women get the second chance on earth, who are still created today in His divine image and calling, even as yesterday with Adam and Eve.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When people cease to degrade their making and birth into this world, with a feigned humility of being sinners by nature, then we will cease to downplay or making by Christ, and our calling by grace from the womb to be His sanctified and holy creatures made from the womb, and to be conformed to His image.

That is especially true for when born again with the same newborn purity of heart, sanctification for the spirit, and divine calling by grace to be conformed to the image of His dear Son.

It's one thing for ignorant unbelievers to claim God made them sinners that way, but it is entirely another for renewed minds of Christ to continue beating that old false drum, as reason for still not answering the divine call of all babes to be His sons, and He to be their God in righteousness and true holiness of spirit and flesh.