mans knee healed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I played in a game of football and a guy I know since a long time hurt his reacurring knee. Dislocated. many times. So he was crried off and I was right next to him. I never prayed for him because of fear of man. THe guy actully knows what I believe as he worked with me. And I told him many testimonys. Any way Isay him couple of weeks later. and in a quiter place. I took the opportunity to pray with him. He recived it fine and off we went. few weeks later my daughter was speaking to him and he said, as he understands it. Your dad healed my knee.
I am sure I will get the chance again to tell him who healed him. I am sure he knows already, but I will tell him any way. He said if he gets hurt in the future he will be back. And this is what happens as it happed to the deciples word eventually gets back to you. and the people will come to you. There is a day coming soon what most will not be able to afford doctors.
and is here already. The church is waiting untill it comes to there door and will be in desperation for it to work. It doesnt work for desperation. It works for compassion/faith and nothing else. So bless out Father for what He has Done through our brother The risen Christ.
God is good all the time.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Sword Praise the Lord for that. As you say...he'll soon know Who healed his knee, and I hope he gets to know Him who healed his knee. :)
Praise God that you are always a willing vessel of the Lord!
Bless you....H

Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I really have many more testimonys. He really wants any and every Christian out acting like Christ

Reactions: Helen