Map, Key, Door, and Treasure

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A number of years ago the Lord woke me one morning by telling me a poem He had. That is not surprising because it is written that He will speak to us in parables and dark sayings. And that is what we read about in the Bible too. Could not Song of Solomon be considered a poem?

I have posted it before, though it has been a while and He has had me on other Christian forums at tines. Yet this morning He asked me to post about the Map, the Key, and the Treasure, which were all parts of the poem. Many don't understand the difference between the map, the key, and the treasure. As a result, they are easily confused by evil spirits. So, He wanted me to cover this issue plainly speaking.

The Bible is like a map to the greatest treasure of all!! That is kind of how that poem started - 'There is a treasure greatest of all.' - or something like that, I might have to look it back up in my files. Never-the-less the map is not the treasure!!!

I want to repeat that, because in the poem He gave me we find 'many people find the map and think they have the treasure'.

The map, like any treasure map is supposed to ultimately lead you to the treasure. Now we find a few things about the treasure in the poem He gave me. For instance, we find that the treasure is so big that the whole earth could not contain it, but it is so small that it can hardly be found. - or something like that. Again, I am going by memory at this time. That is not the case with the map, our Bible! So in the poem with find that many have the map, and it is easily obtained, but it is not the treasure.

We find that to get to the treasure we must have a key! Now the map is not the key either, like some tend to think. So reading the Bible will lead you to the key, along with the door, behind which the treasure is found, but your Bible is not the key, nor the door, not the treasure!! It is simply like a map that leads you to the key, door, and treasure!

Ok, He just stopped me and showed me that old post. About the key the poems reads:
Now the key can easily be found to those who listen well. So listen well, it is the seeking that you seek, and the seeking is the key. For it is written in map, this very thing indeed; for all who seek will find, the treasure of which I tell.

Now the Bible clearly shows us the way to that key - which is seeking the Lord's voice. That is the key to getting to the treasure, and the maps shows us how to find that key. We simply have to seek Him and what He has to say to us by faith! Moses wrote "Hear, O Israel", the Father said that Jesus was His Son and "LISTEN TO HIM". So we find the way to the key right there in our Bibles!! It seems like a pretty simply map to follow if we care to follow the Bible, but again, think that Bible is the treasure or the key, or even the door means you will not pick up the key and be able to opent he door.

Now the door is Jesus Christ! The map, your Bible, clearly explains this! So don't go trying to say something else. It just proves you have not found the door which is Jesus Christ!

Now with the key you’ll have to enter in the door that is very small. Do not enter in the larger door that is foolishness for all to see. So seek the smaller door, it is very strange indeed. For the door is made of rock and light, so is heavy but does not weight a thing. Though stranger yet you’ll see, the door is not made of what but whom. So by Him and only Him you’ll enter through to the treasure in the room.

Jn 10:9 “I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Really, this is all plainly written in the Map - your Bible!

Now many people think Jesus Christ is the treasure. He is certainly part of the treasure, just like a door is part of a house, but He is not the whole treasure!! The Kingdom of God is the treasure, He is the door to it!! He of course is also the King over the Kingdom, so you might want to approach the door carefully with humility, because the Door is the King. We often tend to talk about our national immigration policy as being the Presidents policy. Some say Biden has an 'open door' policy, so it might be wise to consider the immigration policy the King who is the door to the Kingdom of God has. His policy is that you have to get in through Him!! There is not other way in, though we do find that some try to jump the fence!

Jn 10:1 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is a thief and a robber.

There are people who try to get into the Kingdom of God by many other means, but that just shows who they are (thieves and robbers) Look - people try to get in by "good words" as opposed to listening to Him. They might try and get in through fortune telling, but that just takes them to the wrong door and wrong kingdom. Your religion - that is your understanding of God which is your religion - is not going to get you in!!! You have to use the key which is seeking Him and listening to Him by faith!!!

And when you find Him, the door, and open Him by seeking Him and what He says, you get through the door to the Kingdom of God!!!

So strange, so strange indeed, that when you seek you find, and when you seek far and wide it is home you have never left. Home is what you found, and a home that has changed so drastically and all because the guest. So it is home you seek and home that is hidden all too well. Home of everything and home of all, and home that’s deep inside. It’s the home of Him, the home of all, and the home of everything. It is the home you seek, the home of all your past. It is home you seek and home you’ll find … the home of evermore.

You find it, and perhaps another thing should be pointed out, and that is you can go in and out - and you can do it now!!

Again - Jn 10: 9 “I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

You and those who read this are in this world. We might and should be not of this world, but we are still in it! But if we have the map, key, door, we can find the treasure with is the Kingdom of God. So we "will go in and out"!!! It does not read we might go in and out, but rather we will go in and out. We will use the Key which means we will seek Him and listen to Him. It means we will find the door, Jesus Christ, and enter through Him! I means we will find the Kingdom of God and go in and out!!

I come on this forum over and over telling people to seek Him (the Key) and to listen to Him (the Door) just like is written in there Bible (the Map). But I don't speak a lot about the Kingdom of God which I have been in. It is hard to explain to those who have not been inside. There are a whole host of heavenly beings - angels and such! It is such a peaceful place to be! The King talks to you and say He loves you, the angel minister to you like He asks them to. The presence of God is there, and you can find it all by just going on a walk with your Lord Jesus Christ, and seeking Him while you walk, and listening to what He has for you, and He has a Kingdom for you!!

I expect to come out of this body of death someday, and it might not be far from now because I am a senior citizen now. But I don't have to wait, I can go in now! And any of you who indeed have followed the map, to find the Key and the Door, will go in and out!!!

I guess this is not really written to them, because they know what I am talking about. It is written to those who are still thinking that their map is the treasure, or key, or the door, so that they think they have the kingdom because they have the Bible.